Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success-5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I bought USLM-5.5G Two days ago and I am doing 6 Loops from start.

Won Rs 28 from G-Pay Scratch Card.
Won 17 Coins from Coindrop on Liveme app. I always used to miss those.

My Light switch wasnt working for past 2 months and I was planning to call an electrician to fix that. But call it Luck or success but now it just works fine. I just have to press it a little tiny bit and TADA!!..Believe me I tried all those but it wasnt working but now it is so..Yeah. Its USLM.

Dreamt that some bad guy was piercing some metallic rod in my solar plexus chakra and it made that area numb.

Dreamt that someone was telling to work on my body image and buff up a little.

Dreamt that my cousin who is really smart in academic studies was with me. I am sure this dreamt is related to Shame and fear.

I always fear people who know more than me especially where I am expected to know that stuff. But I didn't bother to learn it because my subc wont co-operate with my conscious decisions. This is the reason I have hard time making any good habits like reading and exercising. There is no flow. Its always a struggle.

I did MLS.MHS,DMSI but I still feel this and its always at back of my head but for past two days I havnt felt this. I hope its the start of something good.

I will try to visualise my goals every night. Did Shannon said to write it down also or something like that?

I am sleeping alot from past 2 days must be the 6 loops or maybe because I didnt take any break from UMOP.

I will write about UMOP soon. That sub helped me with Financial stuff so much. Its crazy what it did in past 2 months.
(10-25-2018, 04:31 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I bought USLM-5.5G on Two days ago and I am doing 6 Loops from start.

Won INR 24 from G-Pay Scratch Card.

My Light switch wasnt working for past 2 months and I was planning to call in electrician to fix that. But all it Luck or success but now it just works fine. I just have to press it a little tiny but and TADA!!..Believe me I tried all those but it wasnt working but now it is so..Yeah. Its USLM.

Dreamt that some bad guy was piercing some metallic rod in my solar plexus chakra and it made that area numb.

Dreamt that my cousin who is really smart in academic studies was with me. I am sure this dreamt is related to Shame and fear.

I always fear people who know more than me especially where I am expected to know that stuff. But I didn't bother to learn it because my subc wont co-operate with my conscious decisions. This is the reason I have hard time making any good habits like reading and exercising. There is no flow. Its always a struggle.

I did MLS.MHS,DMSI but I still feel this and its always at back of my head but for past two days I havnt felt this. I hope its the start of something good.

I will try to visualise my goals every night. Did Shannon said to write it down also or something like that?

I am sleeping alot from past 2 days must be the 6 loops or maybe because I didnt take any break from UMOP.

I will write about UMOP soon. That sub helped me with Financial stuff so much. Its crazy what it did in past 2 months.

all sounds good bro!

yes shannon said write your goals, I cant remember if its 1 or 3 or more but write and just consciously focus on them. I dont think visualisation is needed, all thats needed is to tel yourself consciously this is your goal and that way the sub will work on it if it does.
Hope it goes well for you! I will be checking your journals regular.
(10-25-2018, 04:34 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 04:31 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I bought USLM-5.5G on Two days ago and I am doing 6 Loops from start.

Won INR 24 from G-Pay Scratch Card.

My Light switch wasnt working for past 2 months and I was planning to call in electrician to fix that. But all it Luck or success but now it just works fine. I just have to press it a little tiny but and TADA!!..Believe me I tried all those but it wasnt working but now it is so..Yeah. Its USLM.

all sounds good bro!

yes shannon said write your goals, I cant remember if its 1 or 3 or more but write and just consciously focus on them. I dont think visualisation is needed, all thats needed is to tel yourself consciously this is your goal and that way the sub will work on it if it does.

I think it is 1 to 3 goals. They don't have to be super specific but they can't be too broad either.
Mine is to make new friends and develop better friendships and also to make more money in addition to the money I already make from my main job.
There is this app called "Gaana" on playstore. I downloaded it like a month ago and subscribed for their "Trial-Paid Version" to see how it was. I was thinking to buy their paid version but I changed my mind.

For past 4-5 days I have been receiving email saying "Your Gaana Subscription has been Re....." I thought it must have been saying "Removed" or something.. Yesterday I opened my mail it said "Renewed"!!... I was like What?!!.. Turns out due some error in their system or playstore.. My Subscription is been renewed like almost daily. I am now a Paid subscriber who hasn't paid.. lool

I checked my playstore app and it clearly says payment declined yet I get email that its "renewed"..

Also.. I got Rs 50 back from Amazon Pay.

I hope to see if I can manifest $200 or $ 2000 Dollar by any chance. Along the way.. lol.

I am not feeling lucky or anything but I think I am becoming one.

Dreamt that my father was telling to get a job.. All the dreams I am getting are based on my academic and career stuff.. Those are the areas I am fucked up the most. Maybe this is why my Brain cognitive functions are messed up like Concentration memory and shit.. Maybe this is why my subc views learning as a torchure(spelling ok i guess). No wonder my mind runs from learning new stuff. Hope to overcoming these problems with Successful mindset.
So I have decided 3 Goals which I wanna achieve.

Earn Extra Income--E-Rick business is going okay and will keep on growing with time. But I need to find other sources where I have extra income so that I can invest in real estate /Stocks and stuff like that..

Apply/Get a Job- For this I need to complete my training program. My dad is really supportive in this as he knows people who can teach me well. So, this shouldn't be a problem. I avoided going to the program cause I didn't wanted to social with people felt exhausting and mentally drains me. But I see USLM-5.5G working its magic so.. I won't have a problem. Will apply for it in few days...

Nofap--I have now decided that I should give Nofap another shot as before. I was pursuing Nofap with a negative mindset thinking "sex is bad and stuff like that".. This time I am not blaming everything on my addiction. I just view it as a habit which makes me kinda sleepy.. So I think I am ready...I am still waiting for STMA-5.5G.. But that's for future

Lets see if I can achieve all these on USLM
(10-25-2018, 04:31 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I bought USLM-5.5G Two days ago and I am doing 6 Loops from start.

Won Rs 28 from G-Pay Scratch Card.

My Light switch wasnt working for past 2 months and I was planning to call an electrician to fix that. But call it Luck or success but now it just works fine. I just have to press it a little tiny bit and TADA!!..Believe me I tried all those but it wasnt working but now it is so..Yeah. Its USLM.

Zane...yu're outta site man thanx fer posting all this...thats wild and such a short amount of time... one thing I wanna point out from the point of view of awareness not correction,that is that shame IS a form of Fear,when you break it down its a form of fear. I know this muther sucker well...long story short..I know that routine and have had much success workin on it over the years...looking forward to the day and time when FRM v3 is added to see what all it does and how it does it,even more so.
Keith...been on USLM2 second cycle now...begin tomorrow..USLM1 before that for a month.
I feel amazing, I feel free...Wow!!.
(10-30-2018, 12:57 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I feel amazing, I feel free...Wow!!.

Yeppers Mister!!! walkin on sunshine Baby,and its startin' to feel good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKh0dLIuIu8
(10-30-2018, 03:26 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2018, 12:57 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I feel amazing, I feel free...Wow!!.

Yeppers Mister!!! walkin on sunshine Baby,and its startin' to feel good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKh0dLIuIu8

I am starting to understand what u were talking about in ur USLMax post.
Wow!! Shannon's a Beast he already uploaded USLM-V3 in less then a month. I have been on USLM-V2 for like 2 weeks only. Idk if i should try V3 or not. I already feel comfortable with V2. I just got used to it.

Anyway I think its time for me to Update few stuff which I can contribute to USLM-V2

I won Rs 331 in G-Pay Scratch Card. I won few other but this was the Highest amount.

My Ban on Telegram account was lifted after 10 months. I tried convincing the Telegram Moderators so much to give me one last chance but they wont lift the ban. I hardly could chat with anyone and the only thing I could do was just watch people chat. So this time I talked to them like a Pro and idk what happened but now I am free as a bird

My Brother Got a Macbook - I know few people mentioned that they a noticing that their "Success/ Luck Aura" are affecting other people too. So my Bro has been trying to get one for those Macbook and everytime he tried something comes in his way(Finance related). This time out of the blue his boss gave him one . I mean his boss already told him to give one for office use but he thought he would get a Windows laptop but he got Macbook. Also he can take his Macbook home. So yeah, he's happy. I was sleeping when this happened. He called me and asked my mom to wake me up and was showing off his MacbookLolLol.

My Dad got 5% increment in his salary and mom says there are some other stuff also from where he could get more income.

One of my classmate contacted me after like 2 years just when I needed and was taking advice from me. He said that now that he has met me he is confident enough to make a decision . I told him few stuff. He also said that I looked different and really charming. I told him that he could come and join in the Training Course that I have been thinking about . I told him 3 months is all we need. It would cost him nothing..No Paperwork, No nothing. Just one call from my Dad and we are in. So looks like I will have some company ,which is what I always wanted.

My gaming skill has improved. I play a game called PUBG(You Guys should play) and I am winning way too often. Sometimes I am close to winning. SometimeI get lucky shots by accident and it Increase my Rank from from 9 to 21. Turned out you have to take different guns and stuff to kill ur enemies to increase ur point. So i didnt knew and I just shot people with anything I got and then I checked my notification and I was like WTF!!?..I dint even knew about this I just played.

My Ganna Subscription App is still working I told u already about that. Free Songs which u can download.

I am making less mistakes while typing or chating idk if I am imagining this or not but if u guys have read my previous post I made a lot of spelling mistakes a stuff. I mean I thought I was writing it correctly but idk why I always messed up the spellings. I dint even bothered to re-check it, but now I do. Well u guys be the judge.

I find/manifest stuff easily Infact I find what I am looking for- I would find my keys and glasses or things which you would usually search for, jump right in front of me. As if they just manifested right in front of me. For example Once I was thinking about calling my brother ,but he called me instead. When I am hungry my bro will bring me stuff from outside. Its not happening regularly.Maybe it is but I just got used to it and stopped focusing on it. Also for past few days I was thinking about buying another E-Rickshaw (second hand) so I was sure that I will find one on OLX app after few days and I knew it will manifest and what do u know, IT DID!!! But I am not gonna buy it right away. I will wait at least 2 months before making that decision. I know I will manifest another one if it goes away.

I am working towards something which could help me get some extra income and the good thing is that I have to do zero investment. Everynight I try to Visualise this goal of mine. The thing is that even if the things dont go they way I always thought it would I still find a way or the way is shown to me. Its not that I didn't knew about that way before but since it would require a little bit or hard-work and I would give up and be lazy but this time I am like " Well lets divide this task in little pieces and eventually I will accomplish that." Sometimes I get unexpected luck.

I have stopped/reduced alot like 90% drinking tea and idk why but I like Coffee more than tea. Maybe I am just bored of tea.

Idk if I would call myself lazy or not but I am doing stuff which could help me improve my financial condition. I havt read any books or anything. I am doing the only thing which matters most to me. I thought my life's goal was something else but it turns out it not. I was only following what I thought would impress others.

Its true it was all fear. FRM is doing a good job. Things are going my way and I love it. All I have to do is keep working towards my goal and in the end I will succeed.
Of course you should try V3, are you kidding me? Big Grin
(11-06-2018, 06:38 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I am making less mistakes while typing or chating idk if I am imagining this or not but if u guys have read my previous post I made a lot of spelling mistakes a stuff. I mean I thought I was writing it correctly but idk why I always messed up the spellings. I dint even bothered to re-check it, but now I do. Well u guys be the judge.

I highlighted in red some mistakes I found in that paragraph Wink
(11-07-2018, 05:19 AM)DMSIuser78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2018, 06:38 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I am making less mistakes while typing or chating idk if I am imagining this or not but if u guys have read my previous post I made a lot of spelling mistakes a stuff. I mean I thought I was writing it correctly but idk why I always messed up the spellings. I dint even bothered to re-check it, but now I do. Well u guys be the judge.

I highlighted in red some mistakes I found in that paragraph Wink
Haha.. You did a pretty good job there. Feels as if I am back to school already.. xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10