Subliminal Talk

Full Version: physical effects with subliminals Anyone else?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is for @Shannon and I believe this is quite important.

Subs used and resulted in Gut Issues Sad

UD - Gut issues
E2 - Gut issues
E1 - No Gut issues
USLM 1 - Gut issues
USLM 2 - Gut issues.
MHS 5.5g = King to heal the Issue Smile

GUT issues include: Stomach acidity, Burning, bloating, feeling sick, heaviness, cramps, stitches Trapped Wind!

YES, been DOCTORS also Scans done everything is OK.

I'm not blaming the subliminal but I've noticed I get it a lot. So then I run MHS 5.5G instantly and within a week I am cured. I avoid takeaways I don't eat eggs. & I am quite cautious about what I eat. I have been running USLM 2 for about 1 week. Only 1 Loop to test this and today I've got the issue again. It's been a USLM and MHS cycle for me which is annoying as i just want to focus on USLM 2.

@Shannon please is there anything you can add to the script which can end these issues? However i heard from @Hatman @THolt they've had similar issues.
Also @Greenduck mentioned about the solar plexus Chakra, has that got any relation to do with the Sub?

I am assuming not Certain it maybe my mind from executing the script which is resulting in health issues so i change Subs..! Nono

On break at the moment from all subs. Sad

Anyone else with other issues/Experiences please inform so we can all get through these and have Subliminal Success Cool
Yeah, I have experienced all those.. MHS-5.5G helps. I agree.

Its all fear based response and maybe some chakra stuff healing. Was having all that when I started using UMOP but its been a while since I experienced any of those.
On USLM2 I get sore throut, cough, sneeze alot, just like a cold.
(10-22-2018, 01:42 PM)DarkTempatation Wrote: [ -> ]This is for @Shannon and I believe this is quite important.

UD - Gut issues
E2 - Gut issues
E1 - No Gut issues
USLM 1 - Gut issues
USLM 2 - Gut issues.

GUT issues include: Stomach acidity, Burning, bloating, feeling sick, heaviness, cramps, stitches Trapped Wind!

I'm not blaming the subliminal but I've noticed I get it a lot. So then I run MHS 5.5G instantly and within a week I am cured. I avoid takeaways I don't eat eggs. & I am quite cautious about what I eat. I have been running USLM 2 for about 1 week. Only 1 Loop to test this and today I've got the issue again. It's been a USLM and MHS cycle for me which is annoying as i just want to focus on USLM 2.

@Shannon please is there anything you can add to the script which can end these issues? However i heard from @Hatman @THolt they've had similar issues.
Also @Greenduck mentioned about the solar plexus Chakra, has that got any relation to do with the Sub?

I am assuming not Certain it maybe my mind from executing the script which is resulting in health issues so i change Subs..! Nono

Anyone else with other issues/Experiences please inform so we can all get through these and have Subliminal Success Cool

I was in therapy and my psychologist told me that emotions rest in stomach. As soon as emotions are disturbed, stomach gets upset.
(10-22-2018, 05:24 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I have experienced all those.. MLS-5.5G helps. I agree.

Its all fear based response and maybe some chakra stuff healing. Was having all that when I started using UMOP but its been a while since I experienced any of those.

@Zane How is it going for you now? Hope you are well.
(10-22-2018, 09:16 PM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]On USLM2 I get sore throut, cough, sneeze alot, just like a cold.

@Ryu hope you are feeling better. How is the sub going for you overall. I think the main thing is the fear. Once we eliminate that we all good!
(10-22-2018, 01:42 PM)DarkTempatation Wrote: [ -> ]This is for @Shannon and I believe this is quite important.

UD - Gut issues
E2 - Gut issues
E1 - No Gut issues
USLM 1 - Gut issues
USLM 2 - Gut issues.

I had that too. I think that it means that the sub is touching some deeply rooted issues and that you are making changes. hey isn't that cool? these subs are powerful and it may happen that they will give you symptoms in the body :angel:
I would recommend you learn by yourself to understand what those signs mean and why you get them, maybe you need to switch to a sub that will help you overcome sth, it might mean that you need the sub like EPRHA, ARA or something else for clearing, but I don't know, you are the one to figure it out...

p.s. ups I've noticed now that it was for Shannon, haha I'm not Shannon, but wanted anyway to put my three cents :-D
(10-23-2018, 01:09 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2018, 05:24 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I have experienced all those.. MLS-5.5G helps. I agree.

@Zane How is it going for you now? Hope you are well.

Sorry, I ment MHS-5.5G.. Yeah I am okay now.
(10-23-2018, 01:15 AM)Asanti Wrote: [ -> ]

UD - Gut issues
E2 - Gut issues
E1 - No Gut issues
USLM 1 - Gut issues
USLM 2 - Gut issues.

I had that too. I think that it means that the sub is touching some deeply rooted issues and that you are making changes. hey isn't that cool? these subs are powerful and it may happen that they will give you symptoms in the body :angel:
I would recommend you learn by yourself to understand what those signs mean and why you get them, maybe you need to switch to a sub that will help you overcome sth, it might mean that you need the sub like EPRHA, ARA or something else for clearing, but I don't know, you are the one to figure it out...

p.s. ups I've noticed now that it was for Shannon, haha I'm not Shannon, but wanted anyway to put my three cents :-D

@Asanti i wish it was cool because the discomfort i get it gets really bad, where i cant even function properly because my GUT get so BAD! Sad God damn right the Subs are powerful! i Was thinking of running USLM A and not B & see the outcome.
(10-23-2018, 02:45 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2018, 01:15 AM)Asanti Wrote: [ -> ]

UD - Gut issues
E2 - Gut issues
E1 - No Gut issues
USLM 1 - Gut issues
USLM 2 - Gut issues.

@Asanti i wish it was cool because the discomfort i get it gets really bad, where i cant even function properly because my GUT get so BAD! Sad God damn right the Subs are powerful! i Was thinking of running USLM A and not B & see the outcome.

By saying that you get those symptoms, because you are making a change I've made a mistake. I meant that if one gets such strong symptoms in the body, it probably means that one is resisting the change for some reason.

few years ago I had a very severe sore throat that seemed worse than any cold I ever had - and it was induced by the sub, coz I was resisting the change the sub was trying me to make...

if it got so severe good solution would be to just take a break and use the sub again after a break...
(10-22-2018, 09:16 PM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]On USLM2 I get sore throut, cough, sneeze alot, just like a cold.

I reported the same yesterday
Where I live, it's like everyone has a cold or some sinus thing going on. Even my own kids.

Except for my wife and I. We don't have it, and we're running USLMax (USLM2).

UD - Gut issues
E2 - Gut issues
E1 - No Gut issues
USLM 1 - Gut issues
USLM 2 - Gut issues.

I had it pretty bad when I was on DMSI 3.2, it didn't matter what I ate, shortly after I ate anything I was as big as a blimp. I haven't had it on USLM2, except when I overeat really bad foods like pizza. Other than that I've had no issues.

UD - Gut issues
E2 - Gut issues
E1 - No Gut issues
USLM 1 - Gut issues
USLM 2 - Gut issues.

This sounds to me like a fear based response. And as to if there is anything I can add to end them, what do you think the FRM is?

I don't think this could be happening if the subs were not trying to make deep, permanent, significant improvements.

But it also sounds like you didn't give the FRM much of a chance to work, either.
Pages: 1 2