Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM+ v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Purchased USLM v2 yesterday. Before I purchased it, I got a new LED monitor on eBay for $14. Was supposed to be $114 (same price as USLM) but someone screwed up.

They haven't shipped it yet though... wonder if I will get it Whistle

Bought another one that was used for $100 inc tax + shipping. Normally they sell for $360 and the buyer accepted a lower offer.

1st monitor was before listening. Second was after.

Maybe luck is helping?

I felt super LAZY today though WOW. Did nothing except surf the internet for office supplies (see below). Only after the 6 loops were done did I hit the gym. Felt a lot better.

Also noticed something that @Shannon said in another thread. Something along the lines of having GOALS WRITTEN DOWN and then look at them, remind yourself of them while listening.

MY GOALS:
1. Be free from working for someone else (job) and make money independent of location.

2. Create an App that helps firefighters save lives and have 1,000 departments paying for it. Also, that I get emails saying how much it has helped them. (Project I am working on)

3. Go on weekly dates with attractive women and have regular great sex.

4. Become toned and muscular and in great health where I never wake up in pain or stiffness (have arthritis).

5. Be free to go wherever I want, and to travel to distant places and stay as long as I want.

6. Create software that helps 1,000s of people and generates $10,000/mo in income, while feeling driven and passionate.

Relating to the monitors, I have a strong desire to finally buy a standing desk, comfortable chair, and monitor mounts for my computer. I feel like I want to take this "being on the computer" thing seriously, since it is what I do most of the day anyway. I want to be comfortable when I work and not be fatigued (which is currently happening).

Relating to goal #2: I have been developing the app, but I have been taking an enormous amount of time, out of fear of failure. Something I will keep in mind as I do USLM (the fear). I have had expressed interest from parties who want to use it when it is finished. I just think I still will fail.
How many steps do you take at a time on a flight of stairs you are ascending?
(10-14-2018, 06:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How many steps do you take at a time on a flight of stairs you are ascending?

@Leo1990
Shorten your list, "selective focus" is the key...
Warren Buffett's 5/25 Rule Will Help You Focus On The Things That Matter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhtYs22bLI&t=
(10-14-2018, 06:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How many steps do you take at a time on a flight of stairs you are ascending?

Are you saying I should focus on one thing?

(10-14-2018, 07:15 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

@Leo1990
Shorten your list, "selective focus" is the key...
Warren Buffett's 5/25 Rule Will Help You Focus On The Things That Matter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhtYs22bLI&t=

Thank you.

For now I will focus on #2
At the end of my 3rd run loop and angry
Maybe more luck??...

You guys are probably thinking whats the deal with these LED monitors I keep looking at? Well I just bought some @ $45 dollars (inc shipping) that are new and sell on Amazon for $250... So I am going to try to flip them for profit on craigslist and make $2,015 dollars profit.

Fingers crossed @Shannon

Either I am a fool or I win Smile
I ended up getting my $ refunded. Seller made a mistake or whatever.

Nothing new to report. Other than a dream of being one of the president's advisors/in the inner circle. Huh...

Might buy a lottery ticket.
I have been listening primarily ultrasonic, since I have had no time to do it during the day. This is been on my phone next to my pillow at the highest volume before things seem like they get distorted.

I realize that a lot of the effects may take some time before they are seen. But I wanted to let you all know that is far as the fear goes, I have not seen any improvements. I feel as though the fear is preventing me from working on one of my apps, because I think I will fail and my efforts will be for nothing.

Just some observations.
(10-18-2018, 10:42 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been listening primarily ultrasonic, since I have had no time to do it during the day. This is been on my phone next to my pillow at the highest volume before things seem like they get distorted.

I realize that a lot of the effects may take some time before they are seen. But I wanted to let you all know that is far as the fear goes, I have not seen any improvements. I feel as though the fear is preventing me from working on one of my apps, because I think I will fail and my efforts will be for nothing.

Just some observations.

You are playing it at the highest volume why again?
(10-19-2018, 07:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2018, 10:42 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been listening primarily ultrasonic, since I have had no time to do it during the day. This is been on my phone next to my pillow at the highest volume before things seem like they get distorted.

Just some observations.

Am I not supposed to? Its on speakers about 6in away from my pillow. Its not at the highest, since it starts to distort at max volume. Its about 75%.
(10-19-2018, 07:28 AM)Leo1990 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2018, 07:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Just some observations.

Am I not supposed to? Its on speakers about 6in away from my pillow. Its not at the highest, since it starts to distort at max volume. Its about 75%.

I have found that the highest volume on a cell phone is usually so high that it triggers resistance in resistant types. Most such people respond best to a volume between 7 and 12 on a cell phone with 15 volume notches. Usually 12 wins for the people I have tested on for not triggering resistance, while giving enough motivation.

12 is one notch below where the distortion starts on most low end android phones with 15 notches.

75% is fine. The only time I have found a use for max volume on a phone for an ultrasonic was MIR or B16/B17. I just thought you said it was at max volume for some reason, and I was wondering if that was not some sort of sabotage.

Have you tried the masked format and the hybrid?
I have not tried the hybrid. I have used the masked during when I am awake on earphones. I've only been able to do this for two days in a row though. Since my schedule is so busy.

I find it hard to sleep listening to the mast format.
observation: I get angry really easily when listening on headphones.
I found hybrid annoying on earphones, i lowered the volume to 4/15 and it was ok. Shannon i assume you mean 12/15 on cell without earphones?
Pages: 1 2