Subliminal Talk

Full Version: anger and temper issues on DMSI 3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I'm noticing lately that my temper has gotten much worse. I've been getting angry at my mother and snapping at her for no reason.

The scary part is that i've been reacting to things angrily even though i've never reacted this way before.

Just some background - I've used AM6, E2, BASE, and i just finished a whole year of DMSI 3.1 A and B (6 months each, at least 8 loops per night).

Is this normal?
First, there's always a reason, even if you don't know what it is at a conscious level.

Second, it is normal given the right set of circumstances and variables.
I know that when I was depressed I acted in a whole different way towards people, that I would never do normally. Being angry and snapping when there was no reason for it, I was just out of balance. Try looking inwards, how are you feeling? Do you have trouble relaxing? Are you generally happy? What is troubling you?
I'm using Absolute Self Confidence at the moment and having a lot of anger but in my case I find it's giving me the strength I need to set boundaries with other people and helping me rise above caring what others may or may not think of me.
I remember using DMSI and I had temper/ anger issues with my parents and I realized that why this was happening yet I got into an argument with my mom, sister.. I was mad at my Dad too for few things but I controlled my anger in his case.

I said alot of things to my mom and sister which I always wanted to say and it was finally clear to them what I really want. As the time went they accepted me and my mentality and now are comfortable.. If it wasn't for DMSI IDK where I would be..