Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Greenhaze US/LM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So i started this beginning of the month ill copy and paste what i said in my DMSI journal here was going to rename that one but decided to make a new journal for UM/OP.

"So been doing UM/OP not much has happened besides cleaned a bit, no push to start online business, i know what i want to start but there is no creative spark there to make designs on photoshop, also since starting havent been able to sleep much maybe 3 hours a night or not sleep at all like today. Also i have no idea how to change the title of this thread i cant find where to change it"

"So been off DMSI for 3.3 but not sure if i will do 3.3 now as the last couple days at my other job i have realized i do not want to work for anyone but myself, i don't want to answer to anyone, I would rather do something online that would make me 2 grand a month than work for somebody who has power over me, so does anyone have a suggestion for a sub that would help me start an online business? i have been looking into shopify and POD i could do dropshipping but feel getting stuff from aliexpress isnt worth it unless there is another company like that in north america.

So far i have been thinking BASE and UM/OP, BASE is more encompassing but UM/OP is 5.5 G and more powerful"

Now after saying that my sleep has gone in the opposite direction i have now slept 14 to 15 hour days, my alarms dont even wake me up, I did start cleaning up a bit more around my place, my parents kind of kept buying stuff and never threw out old stuff they were always to busy working to do it, i do still live with parents because of those seizures i had so trying to save up and move out again which is one of the other reasons i want to start that online business. Now for that business i have been researching into it and i have all the information i need to do it, there is just something holding me back like an invisible wall and i cant find my way through it or around it and im going to guess that 99 percent of it is because i have been told by my parents and from teachers i had from a very young age i am talking 6-7 years old that i wouldnt be able to do anything with my life yet my parents told my brother and sister they could be anything they wanted and carried that on until this very day and i have internalized that i wont amount to anything which is also another reason why i want a online business like POD ir through shopify is because its location independent so i can go far away from my whole toxic family. So that is what has been happening so far been listening 3 loops a day on hybrid.

Also i am now thinking maybe i should have done US/LM instead of UM/OP i think maybe it would have been better for starting a business
For the time being, you'll very probably do better on USLM2, because of the fear removal modules. They will make their way into UMOP when I rebuild it, but for the time being, can't do that.
still 32 days off though right if i do switch over?
(10-12-2018, 04:25 PM)Greenhaze Wrote: [ -> ]still 32 days off though right if i do switch over?

If you're doing a full rest, it's 35. If you're going to test what happens if you don't rest and give me feedback, no rest is necessary.
so bought USLM just waiting for links to be up ill run them while im sleeping and give some feedback on turbulence or whatevr happens tomorrow
(10-12-2018, 04:54 PM)Greenhaze Wrote: [ -> ]so bought USLM just waiting for links to be up ill run them while im sleeping and give some feedback on turbulence or whatevr happens tomorrow

Same
just downloaded USLM just one question is the length of one loop 1:19:59 or is that just mine and something messed with the download?
(10-12-2018, 09:29 PM)Greenhaze Wrote: [ -> ]just downloaded USLM just one question is the length of one loop 1:19:59 or is that just mine and something messed with the download?

It starts as a 60 minute audio, to which we add a primary ASRB of 15:5. Meaning that it should be 1 hour, 20 minutes long.

But if you ever have a doubt, just check the MD5Sum hashes.
Okay the MD5 sums add up its just missing that one second then, so shouldnt matter then as i am guessing that is in the silence part?
(10-12-2018, 09:42 PM)Greenhaze Wrote: [ -> ]Okay the MD5 sums add up its just missing that one second then, so shouldnt matter then as i am guessing that is in the silence part?

If you load it in a DAW, you'll see that it probably has most of that last second, too, but most players/file managers can't show that fine a resolution of the time value for the program, so they round it down to the nearest second.

If the MD5Sum checks out, it is bit for bit identical to what I created.
Okay sweet I'll start loops now
So not much change feeling a little more confident and was just writing down my goals on what i want success in and felt a surge of energy started in chest spread out throughout body. Almost forgot had a girl that i work with randomly come and sit in my lap today for about 10- 15 seconds she has never done that before not sure if thats uslm or dmsi 3.3 TID or whats happening but im happy either way
While sleeping had a two dreams, one i was in battle of troy but it is kind of blurry think that dream is from me playing new assassins creed, second dream i remember clearly i was buying a house in some tropical place and the house was 1.6 million and i remember the price didnt make me even blink its like 1.6 million was change i would find in the couch, so hopefully some stuff from USLM is working its magic or it could just be a dream but hoping for the best
Couple things one had a dream last night about me out in the woods and came upon a grizzly bear it started running at me but i didnt move at the last second it veered off and ran away, now for some reason i thought this dream was significant for some odd reason i looked up what grizzly bear means in your dream and it says " A grizzly bear means that you are able to face your biggest fears" so those Fear Removal Modules are obviously working great. The other thing i have noticed and dont know if this is from USLM or not because it isnt one of the goals i have laid out but everywhere i go there is always hot women, more than when i was on DMSI, like yesterday went to go get something to eat for breakfast there was two beautiful waitresses that i have never seen before both of them smiling at me, one i could see was actually nervous to come over to me because she had to change something on the table, then halfway through my meal in walked three model tier girls who stood up at the front staring at me, i actually got a little uncomfortable with how much they were staring at me then they walked by my table to go sit down and they all turned my way and smiled, so im not sure if thats all from USLM because like i said it isnt one of my goals right now to be successful with women but maybe i am giving off a vibe where i am very successful and they pick up on that? Other than those two things nothing has really been happening so far, no turbulence from going straight from UMOP to USLM which is good
Pages: 1 2 3 4