Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLMx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have some time off and just started with USLMx thought I would contribute to the data collection.

I will have the opportunity to listen to US x6 during the daytime (rather than while sleeping).

Currently almost 2 loops in.

I have done around 4 days with previous version.

Will share what I notice.
Short update:

Third day in.

Points of note:

I notice that I'm waking up quite early around 6am without an alarm.. my goal is to reach 5.30 am as a habit and make good use of before work hours.

I had a text to call a company that I use for a store card. I had paid off last months bill but I didn't realise that I owed a few dollars of interest, as such they had charged me more interest and a late payment fee :-( I got a bit pissed off because it wasn't on my statement at the time and said I wanted to cancel that card... instead they offered to cancel the extra interest and the late fee...this is probably SOP but was still good it happened.

I play poker semi regularly (low stakes $10 tournaments). Yesterday I came 250 / 7600 people. It's not the best I've ever done but still I felt I was quite focused throughout. Going to play another one tonight and see how well that goes (obviously Poker has high variance but I believe it's around 80% skill 20% luck on average), one of the main things with poker is being patient and picking your spots I'm hoping the sub can contribute on that level.

I went for a jog today (9 miles), it's been quite some time (months) since I've bothered.. kept putting it off. Although I think I pushed myself too hard, and am paying for it now a little, it was still good to get back on the bandwagon.
I had booked a $99 room and I saw that there was a problem with it, I got a free upgrade to a $350 room.

In Poker entered a 5 cent tournament, won that to enter a satellite and came in the top 40 to win an entry into an $11 tournament. Games were quite fun and between the two there would have been over 4000 players. Got knocked out of the big one but I put that down to making a stupid mistake.

I've noticed that I seem to hit traffic lights when they're green (at least 80 - 85% of the time).
Points of note:

Made a $700 saving on an infoproduct I had my eye on. This in turn will hopefully allow me to earn some more money down the road.

I've also found a way to earn around aprox 10% on my money. It's a bit of a learning curve and takes around 5 hours a week of work but will hopefully speed up a little as I get a bit of experience with it. I'm interested where this will go over the course of a year as I need to have around $3000 capital before I start seeing some decent returns, current I'm only working with around $500.

Almost coming to the end of my 2nd week with USLM.
Just starting 3rd week.
Points of note:

I won 2 poker tournaments (1 online / 1 live). Both had fields of around 40 with only a small buy-in ( around $15) Total profit from these around $300. I really don't know how luck magnifier works regarding Shannon's definition but I found I got 'lucky' a couple of times in the online game, however I found I did not get 'lucky' but rather picked better spots in the live game. Either way I found my thinking during these games behind my decisions was on point (I'm also studying poker strategy every other day and applying these ideas). I also made some really nice connections and potential new friendships from the live game.

I'm up $150 dollars on my investment strategy (for around 5 hours work). Also I'm now confident with the process so future profit will be much faster. I project I can earn around $600 net profit per month for around 10 - 15 hours work. I also applied to be an affiliate which seemed like it would be a problem because they usually only allow bigger players to become one. After a few e-mails back and forth they allowed me to try it out. The opportunity is a reasonably easy sell and I will get around 40% per paid subscriber per month. If I can build this up to 20 - 30 referrals this could be a nice additional stream of income because the process is guaranteed profit if you're willing to put in the few hours required. (I've had a goal for a while (years) to increase my income and this has become a lot more real since starting to use USLMx).

I've gotten some really amazing deals on info-products through contacts and simply writing some e-mails to the seller that I think I can link nicely in with my above goals.
Quick update:

Poker today was interesting. I received a free amount of cash from a site I use (reward system).This ranged from $1 - $6. I got the $5 dollar option. I had 50 cents in my a/c so this gave me $5.50 the entry fee into a sit and go. I won this giving me $24. I used this to enter a $11 tourney with around 250 players. I managed to make the final table, only to run into aces (nothing I could really do about this). All being said I made $130! Even though I'm learning and practising new ideas with Poker, USLMx certainly seems to be helping me consistently this week. Obviously Poker has variance so will have to consider the overall implications over the upcoming months - but so far, great! I find that the quality of decisions and making AND the lack of fear to act (or not) in certain situations is proving very useful.

Very much looking forward to seeing where this goes with version 3!
(11-03-2018, 06:18 PM)X88B88 Wrote: [ -> ]Quick update:

Poker today was interesting. I received a free amount of cash from a site I use (reward system).This ranged from $1 - $6. I got the $5 dollar option. I had 50 cents in my a/c so this gave me $5.50 the entry fee into a sit and go. I won this giving me $24. I used this to enter a $11 tourney with around 250 players. I managed to make the final table, only to run into aces (nothing I could really do about this). All being said I made $130! Even though I'm learning and practising new ideas with Poker, USLMx certainly seems to be helping me consistently this week. Obviously Poker has variance so will have to consider the overall implications over the upcoming months - but so far, great! I find that the quality of decisions and making AND the lack of fear to act (or not) in certain situations is proving very useful.

Very much looking forward to seeing where this goes with version 3!

Thats awesome Man. wow. such good good fortune!! Yes Indeed, USLM3 is definitely going to be a power house of a winner!!
Today was quite interesting for me.

I made a withdrawal from the poker site from my winnings last night (tried to at least).
Seem they only have a few options and the only 1 without an ridiculous fee is via Bitcoin. I've never used BC before and to be honest I was a little pissed off... anyway I started googling, what can I buy with Bitcoin and one of the options was Microsoft Office. I don't have Office on my home computer and at the same time I have a small project coming up at work so I was thinking this might be a good option. At the same time I mislaid some paperwork (found it later in a REALLY obvious place) so I logged on to my works intranet... and guess what? - They have a home user licence for all employees. This is something I have never come across in the 5 years I've been working there. On top of this, some Poker software I had my eye on now accepts Bitcoin as payment - go figure. It's worth $99 which is just short of what I withdrew.

To celebrate I went for a shorter game of poker, came 2nd and won another $59.

On a roll here!
Nice man, youre killin it!
A non-poker update:

Over the last week I have come across 3 pieces of software technology that I really wasn't aware of before. Based on my experiences and expertise I can see a pretty clear way (albeit a lot of work) to bring these technologies together fairly well and create a very effective educational product that would sell quite well (I think) as a subscription based product. Today I am very much trying to figure out a plan to take a year off my job and pursue this avenue. Obviously this is going to take some decent planning, prototyping and testing.. and also very much figuring out how to fund myself, pay my mortgage / bills but I am SURE this is USLMx at work! I had most of the pieces in the back of my mind over the last couple of years but these latest finds brings it all together into a coherent vision that I can see reasonably clearly!

What does version 3 have in store?! If it can help me find a path to explore this idea then full steam ahead!

Currently on my days break and then will start version 3 on Friday!
Played another Live tournament. Came 1st again. $12 buy in 1st place $250.
This is pretty mental!
It's been an interesting week.

Tonight is the end of my 1st set on the new USLMV3.

It started with me being in a really foul mood for the first few days and part of me wanted to go back to the smooth running of USLMx.. that said you gotta trust the boss (Shannon) and I have.

Overall things have smoothed out quite nicely and not in as grumpy a mood.

I did catch a flu but getting over it.

A couple of days ago I came first again in a small live tournament and won $170.. was good ... got unlucky and lucky a few times but overall played well. USLM combined with my study is paying off.

I picked up some extra work that will pay me on on average $200 per month for the next few months. This is great as the jobs came from word-of-mouth recommendations.

So from a bumpy start to things smoothing out, so far so good.