Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Recommend E2 to someone who is suicidal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a friend who have told me he recently have tried to take his life at two times, recently. I support him in any way I can and I’m thinking of recommending E2 to him for 1 hour/day but I am scared that it could trigger something because of resistance. What are you opinions on this?
E2 is an emotional healing and pain relief AID. Don't play with a situation like this. Get the proper professional help for him.

If you suggest he use E2, he should use it as an AID to help a professionally approved treatment, and use it with proper medical and/or psychological supervision. Attempting suicide isn't something you take chances getting wrong in the treatment of.
(10-01-2018, 06:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]E2 is an emotional healing and pain relief AID. Don't play with a situation like this. Get the proper professional help for him.

If you suggest he use E2, he should use it as an AID to help a professionally approved treatment, and use it with proper medical and/or psychological supervision. Attempting suicide isn't something you take chances getting wrong in the treatment of.

Thank you.