Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UM/OP Broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UM/OP: Around the 50seconds mark to the 1minute mark approx. I hear a noticeable crashing/crackling sound.

Is this there and if so is it intentional?

The track: Hybrid Trickling Stream.

Thank you
Have you checked the MD5 hash to make sure you don't have a corrupted file?
(09-22-2018, 06:04 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the MD5 hash to make sure you don't have a corrupted file?

No I havent, Ive no idea how to do that.
It's been explained numerous times in numerous posts, but here it goes again:

Get MD5Checker (Google it), or if the file is on your phone (Android - I don't use Apple anything) - Use the ESFileExplorer app. Select the file, select "more" from the menu, select "properties," and then select "show checksum." Then you'll get the MD5.

Once you get the MD5, check it against the checksum .txt file that is available along with your downloads on Subliminal-Shop.com
(09-22-2018, 06:57 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]It's been explained numerous times in numerous posts, but here it goes again:

Get MD5Checker (Google it), or if the file is on your phone (Android - I don't use Apple anything) - Use the ESFileExplorer app. Select the file, select "more" from the menu, select "properties," and then select "show checksum." Then you'll get the MD5.

Once you get the MD5, check it against the checksum .txt file that is available along with your downloads on Subliminal-Shop.com

brilliant thanks bro
Just checked.

The mdm for hybrid flac trickling stream is : 23d0bece7ee81ab3091b66d25ce7da0e Ultra_Motivation_Overcoming_Procrastination_5_5G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

and its the same as on my phone, yet there is clearly a disturbance of some kind at the 50-60min mark.
After having checked that myself, I find no such issue on my copy. And my copy is what created your copy and the MD5Sum.
(09-22-2018, 01:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]After having checked that myself, I find no such issue on my copy. And my copy is what created your copy and the MD5Sum.

After your reply I went back to check and the noise was there on my s4 phone but ONLY on that. It wasnt on my s7 or my macbook.

So I deleted and reloaded it to my s4 and so far believe it to be fine now without any issues so will proceed and monitor.

thanks