Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, first post here...

So I am trying to understand a comment that Shannon made about how "not" to use DMSI. He mentioned:

"Avoid persons under the age of majority while using or under the influence of this program".

What exactly does this mean? Does it mean while listening to the sub? I use a headset so that's not an issue. What does under the influence mean? Does it mean not to be around kids at all while someone is doing the loop sequence? ... Which of course could take weeks or months.

I have a daughter and she has friends so I am around kids quite often. It almost sounds like I should not use this product.

A little help would be appreciated.
It's more of a "cover my ass" thing he's saying about the program. He's trying to discourage you getting sexually involved with a minor, is all. Laws vary wildly around the world with age of consent, and without knowing the age of every listener in relation to that, a general "cover my ass" statement was given.

Not like some horrible thing will instantly happen if they vaguely experience you during use of the program, or while you're listening to it.

Sounds like you'll be fine. Welcome to the forum. You came in at the right time, V3.3 is a few weeks away. And with Shannon's work, and diligent testers here providing feedback on previous versions, V3.3 should be a step up in effectiveness. Although, it IS still an experimental program, not fully finished and fleshed out, so that needs to be taken into consideration and understood before purchasing.
The key is, this program is designed to create a baseline aura of attraction and then modify it by how much sexual attraction you feel for the person in question.

If you are not attracted to underage minors, then there will be only the baseline aura of attraction, which may still create an effect on them. You of course can always say no.

We do have fathers with daughters here using this program. They're not having problems. But it is important to be aware that even without being sexually attracted to an underage person, they may be attracted to YOU. It is therefore important to be careful, pay attention and be proactive in preventing such issues when using a program of this type.
I've had underaged girls where I've been an authority figure become attracted to me, which to say the least caused some awkward interactions.
(09-19-2018, 08:51 AM)Blazedo Wrote: [ -> ]I've had underaged girls where I've been an authority figure become attracted to me, which to say the least caused some awkward interactions.

Hah please tell if you don’t mind.
Thank you Shannon and Catman. That makes a lot more sense.

And it should go without saying, but I'm gonna say it anyway. As an adult, doing anything with someone underage is appalling.