Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What about FUKUSHIMA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been reading about Fukushima lately, but it's difficult to get some reliable information. What do you think is the overall scale of the radiation caused by Fukushima..?

I wonder if it was possible to create a sub that would, hmm, help resolve this problem, somehow. Shannon wrote somewhere on the forum about exosubliminals (damn I don't remember the exact name), the subs that many people listen to in order to produce some external results. Hmm like en exo-subliminal to create more love in the world etc.

I'm thinking about having kids in the future and then what comes to my mind is that it's just so sad that such a thing as Fukushima disaster had to happen in our world.......... Sad what is the world that our kids are gonna live in...? Sad
Shannon, I have a question to You.
What subliminal would you build if the same catastrophe that happaned in Fukushima touched your own region?
Would you create a subliminal for coping with and outgrowing radiation...? For surviving? I bet you would... why don't you try to build something like that..? Do you have customers from Japan? I just cant stand that there are helpless people out there in Japan dying... and you create a subliminal called DMSI Sad yea I know, it's because you are creating a 6G technology....., but... Sad YOU ARE THE ONE that could help those people in Japan, in Fukushima, because Your subliminals are powerfull, beyond all doubt.
Do you really think I can create a subliminal that solves the problem?

An exosubliminal that somehow neutralizes radiation? A program in Japanese? A program that prevents the effects of radiation? I might be able in the future to cause healing to take place that exceeds the pace of damage but that's a fat maybe. I am also not finished developing the technology. So let's come back to reality here.

I am doing the best I can, as fast as I can. Going faster will be not doing it right, and wasting time. We will end up not getting the possible help I could offer as quickly because I will have to do it again. But keep in mind, I'm not a world savior here!

We already have MHS, and that is for the time being the best I have to offer those people. If they don't understand English, what will it matter? I know the world is going to hell in a handbasket, but there are limits to what I can do to help, and how fast. Be patient.