Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Energy sources for subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What energy source(s) are used in the subs?

What energy source(s) are used for passive manifestation?
AYP 4G?
MYP 5G?

Aura generation for DAOS 4G?
BIATBW?
SM?
DMSI 3.3?

What energy source(s) are used in typical visualisation (LOA books recommend visualising something as real to manifest it) for manifestation?

What energy source(s) are used in affirmations for manifestation?

NOTE: I’m currently NOT using visualisation, nor affirmations (just sub by itself). I’m just asking out of curiosity.

The subject of energy source(s) and mechanics behind manifestation and/or aura generation has really piqued my interest.
Yeppers indeed. good questions man!!
(09-08-2018, 04:06 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]What energy source(s) are used in the subs?

AYP 4G?
MYP 5G?

BIATBW?
SM?
DMSI 3.3?

What energy source(s) are used in typical visualisation (LOA books recommend visualising something as real to manifest it) for manifestation?

NOTE: I’m currently NOT using visualisation, nor affirmations (just sub by itself). I’m just asking out of curiosity.

The subject of energy source(s) and mechanics behind manifestation and/or aura generation has really piqued my interest.

In 5G and before, energy sourcing is personal energy.

After that, it's a series of energy sources that are limited by the safeties and specified to be safe. Some of the options were made public, such as solar energy. But what is actually in use, I can tell you it's safe, and its a trade secret. The safeties are why we have so much trouble sourcing enough energy.
(09-09-2018, 01:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2018, 04:06 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]What energy source(s) are used in the subs?

AYP 4G?
MYP 5G?

BIATBW?
SM?
DMSI 3.3?

After that, it's a series of energy sources that are limited by the safeties and specified to be safe. Some of the options were made public, such as solar energy. But what is actually in use, I can tell you it's safe, and its a trade secret. The safeties are why we have so much trouble sourcing enough energy.

What will happen when u remove the limits? How will we experience?
You probably get toasted, lol.
(09-09-2018, 05:54 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2018, 01:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

AYP 4G?
MYP 5G?

BIATBW?
SM?
DMSI 3.3?

What will happen when u remove the limits? How will we experience?

If I was to remove the safety limiters, you would not be very happy with the results, or very healthy.