Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Final results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've stopped posting however after tonight I really need to express what has been happening in my subliminal journey. So I have been running the DMSI for the majority of time ,except for one two month break, since its inception.
I started with the first version A and B and moved to the upgraded
version of A and B. I'm not sure but I believe that is over a year, perhaps almost two. Here are my final conclusions.
I did this subliminal to have choice and sex with the woman I am most attracted to or interested in. I often go through periods of being proactive with my dating and sex life and for about 8 months that has been the case. For some reference during the time I did the Alpha set twice and sex magnet once, over a two year period I was with around 60 woman sexually. During the first year of DMSI I had two amazing girlfriends and slept with 3 people. I was of course sleeping with the girlfriends I was seeing, and so aside from that I was not particularly proactive, after that I have been proactively dating 6 months or more, asking woman out, hanging out,hooking up etc.This is what I consistently experience. Woman liking me tremendously, even saying things like "I love being in you Aura" and then telling me they are not sexually interested and want to be friends. Maybe it's a test and I'm buying it, however in this generation, I am taking people at face value. I have never experienced this more in my life then when on this subliminal. By this I mean being told they just wan't to be friends and are not sexually interested. I don't know why, maybe it's something I'm doing, maybe it's the sub weeding certain people out, maybe it's resistance, on a 5g after a year of use? I've historically, until this subliminal, never laid lips on a woman without sleeping with her or her wanting to sleep with me in years before this. During my time on this subliminal more times then I would like to count I have hooked up and then had a woman say she's not interested in me that way after. AFTER WE STARTED HOOKING UP. It's like she tried it, and was like no thanks lol. Again, I don't know if its the subliminal or something I am doing, however the only variable that's different in my approach is my use of this subliminal. I have NEVER had this problem before this past year. The biggest feedback I have gotten from friends and from woman is that my perception of someone's interest in me is completely inaccurate, so my experience on this subliminal is while is gives me the perception others find me irresistible sexually, they do not feel the same way at all, or do not choose to act on it. This leads to almost an inability to accept what is happening, on my part. Silly I know. Maybe it's resistance, maybe I have a total blindspot. All I know is the combination of extreme horniness, and sexuality and drive to be with woman that this subliminal generates and then to hook up only to have them then say there not interested, is insane to me, and crazy making, I will be running the subliminal for one more week of proactive dating and then switch. Here is what the sub has done over all though that has been of great benefit
1. Healed many self image and sense of sexuality issues
2. Has woman seem to see me as extremely attracted to me
3. An aura of power and sexuality that makes it very easy to talk to woman
4. A sense of my self as a highly sexually desirable man
Now that I've distinguished this I will give the sub a little longer and see what the case is
When a woman expresses interest and then tells you she "just wants to be friends" it could mean one of several things. One is, she feels so sexually attracted so fast and so powerfully that she has to fight her natural response, which is to throw herself at you sexually. Women fight this because they don't want to be perceived as a whore, slut, piece of fuck meat, etc. By telling you she just wants to be friends, she is throwing up walls to acting on her responses. It's the same reason women will tell you they're taken, even if they're not, when they don't want to deal with your interest in them, or sometimes, their interest in you. It's a way of avoiding her fear of being judged by society and possibly being embarrassed and treated poorly.

You can't have DMSI Final results, though, because I haven't released DMSI Final yet. Smile
haha uh oh, Smile I may not be done yet then .
I will have to account for this moving forward.
Actually this makes a lot of sense considering the various circumstances I've been in.
I've been letting it affect me a little personally and it's certainly
not fun. Knowing this, I can definitely add in a little more subtlety and ease
and have more freedom around it.
Thanks Shannon
(09-03-2018, 07:14 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]haha uh oh, Smile I may not be done yet then .
I will have to account for this moving forward.
Actually this makes a lot of sense considering the various circumstances I've been in.
I've been letting it affect me a little personally and it's certainly
not fun. Knowing this, I can definitely add in a little more subtlety and ease
and have more freedom around it.
Thanks Shannon

So what I got from your first post (correct me if I am wrong):

You had more success with SM than DMSI.
If you define success as sleeping with woman, then yes definitely.
However to be fair, I was less selective then I am now, I had run Alpha more recently, It's been 3 years since my last Alpha male run and am excited to run one again, and I honestly haven't been really trying. I've been caring about results, attached to certain results, which is like the illusion of thinking one's trying, however if I'm honest with myself, I have not really been taking sufficient action or acting on oppurtunities. I've been more romantically inclined, not going for sex on first dates, I'm going to really step up my game on DMSI, and continue to report.
I also get crazy chemistry and attraction from woman on DMSI. I just haven't been responsible for capitalizing on it.
I did the original SM not even the
most current one.
I'm running the most current Alpha next, and then
the most current SM
@Shannon -apologies if I missed it elsewhere, any news on when the next DMSI version is coming out?
Right now I'm in a state of dealing with some "out of my hands" shit that is slowing me down. I can't get a consistent, reliable answer from the models. Can't even work on B17 at the moment.

I'm going to try to focus on releasing one program that is paid, and updating USLM, this month, and then on DMSI and B17.

More than I would like to have to focus on, but yanno. Nothing ever goes according to plan around here when it comes to when I get finished, or what I'm working on.

B17 should be finished tomorrow, but I can't work on it without the models. So I guess we'll see when the models start giving me acceptable confidence ratings again. Building the USLM with the ASS/ART enabled that prevents people's subconscious from using infections as an excuse to derail should take a day or two. I'm going to go hard on DMSI at that point.
Sounds great Shannon, looking forward to whatever is created.
Here are some things to note recently
1. I asked a woman for her number when I was leaving a bar and she said 'no' I said 'ok I get it'
and she said 'I won't give you my number' and I said 'I understand' and she said 'I will make out with you though' so I said 'great, come here' and we pretty much were all over each other at the bar for the next little while. The chemistry was electric and I told her 'we have great chemistry I think the sex would be amazing' and she agreed, and then I said 'too bad well never know since I won't give you my number now' and she laughed. This was all done playfully of course. Definitely could have taken her home however I left the bar (and she follow me), and then told her I'd meet her later back at another bar. So I could go with my friends apartment to sleep with another woman I was talking to earlier. I did not end up sleeping with her, as my friend got really high, on marijuana, and so did she, then my friend kicked us both out to sleep with his girlfriend who came over, and anything that woman number 2 and I had kind of dissipated at that point. I historically relate really poorly with woman who are high on marijuna, some guys who are stoners, or smoke consistently relate and use that to there advantage. I dislike weed and getting high tremendously and don't ever do it.
2. 2 days later, I ended up spending the night with these absolutely drop dead sexy gorgeous red head, I talked with her for five minutes, asked her outside to smoke a Juul, (I know terrible ), then I kissed her 5 minutes later, she kind of shied away, and I was like 'maybe later'. She laughed and I said we should go to another venue down the street, we went together and it was closed, so went back to her house instead to listen to Eminem and country music, which she was really into. We ended up hooking up alot more then getting really drunk and fooling around but not having sex. She was like 'I know I'm being a cxxt, I just can't do that tonight' and I was like 'Ok, I understand'. I left at 8:30 in the morning and she asked me to call/text later to meet up, I did and asked if she was free to meet up later. I NEVER txt woman the day after seeing them, I think its good to wonder and miss each other for a bit, however I did and she said that she was out with friends. I got reactive that she didn't suggest another time, and chose not to write back, very silly I know, I just can't stand texting. I'm txting her again tomorrow to meet up. With woman who I come close to sleeping with and don't sleep with meeting up again has been a sticking point, it's probably my text communication, which is slightly playful and reminiscent of the time we had,and then right to the point about getting together again. What was cool about the whole thing though, is even though the underlying tones were sexual, there was a lot of romance and fun, and at points deep connection.
3. The week before-I almost ended up going home with a woman, she was with another guy, who she was not dating or seeing but who definitely wanted to see her, and she asked for my number and to meet again. I texted myself from her phone caused mine was dead, and I never received the text lol, so maybe I gave her my wrong number
I'm also just showing up places, I'm not really trying, I'm just engaging where my instincts and flow is going. So there is some cool, and really fun stuff unfolding. Again though not culminating in the mind blowing sex one might expect from a module like this. However, while I'm crazy about sex, love it, and want it, don't really care about it as much as other aspects of the connection/seduction.
4. An extremely attractive older woman came up to me when I was out one night last week. We got into a very bantery convo, we went to hug eachother and she basically went in for the kiss, I turned away from kissing her, I don't know why, it was almost to fast for me haha. She commented that I was really cute and that all other Zaks she slept with, that's my real name, were amazing in bed and asked if I was good in my bed. I said 'not great' and she was like 'you shouldn't low rate yourself like that, I bet your great'. I said 'thanks for believing in me' and she went on to talk me up to myself. It was kind of hysterical. Later I said I'd take her home, and she said it was the last night in her house and she needed to sleep alone. Then she texted me the next day asking. R ya good? . I said I'm great, u? when are you free to get together...She has not responded to that yet lol.
So the theme I'm seeing between this sub and me is insanely fast sexual escalation, lack of culmination, follow through. I may have a blind spot here. I'm having a blast though since I let go of making myself wrong for what wasn't working as well as I wanted it to, or believing that's how things would continue indefinitely.
All of this stuff happened in 3 nights out over 1 week
(09-09-2018, 01:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]B17 should be finished tomorrow, but I can't work on it without the models. So I guess we'll see when the models start giving me acceptable confidence ratings again. Building the USLM with the ASS/ART enabled that prevents people's subconscious from using infections as an excuse to derail should take a day or two. I'm going to go hard on DMSI at that point.

Just curious. What is B17? What do you mean by infections here? I’m assuming you aren’t talking about biological infections.
Thanks.
(09-25-2018, 10:56 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2018, 01:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]B17 should be finished tomorrow, but I can't work on it without the models. So I guess we'll see when the models start giving me acceptable confidence ratings again. Building the USLM with the ASS/ART enabled that prevents people's subconscious from using infections as an excuse to derail should take a day or two. I'm going to go hard on DMSI at that point.

Just curious. What is B17? What do you mean by infections here? I’m assuming you aren’t talking about biological infections.
Thanks.

There is an explanation of what Beast is in the FAQ.

We have a theory that some people'ssubconscious will generate an infection (sore throat, cold, flu, etc.) under some circumstances to force them to stop using a program whose goal scares them sufficiently, and instead use Maximum Immune Response.

Therefore, we have a module designed specifically to prevent that.

Not sure if it is really a thing, but it seems to be.
what is DMSI? I looked through the catalog for quite a while and didn't see anything that matched that abbreviation.
Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility. It's an experimental program that I use to develop new technology and it is what all new technology developed in other subliminals is merged back to so that in the end, I will have the best possible skeleton script for 6G subliminals. It is designed to make changes that - when you execute, and we have finished figuring out the kinks in the script - should result in having people you want to have sex with respond to you with so much desire to have sex that they naturally initiate sex with you whenever they have the chance. Of course this is not so easily done, since it requires that we consider free will on the part of the person running the program and respect the free will of the person we are trying to persuade. It also requires you to execute fully, and that has had a lot of issue because of fears of succeeding. That is why we have been developing the Fear Removal Module and various other technologies like the Magnus Engine, etc.

We are probably looking at two more versions of DMSI in the 3.x branch. The next version should be a significant upgrade, but when I will have time to work on that again I don't know. The shit is hitting the fan hard and fast for me lately.