Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 3 questions to you who have run/is running AM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a bit curious about AM so I wanted to get to know you who have run it, and some info about it's effects, so I'm wondering about 3 questions:

1) Why did you run it in the first place?
2) Why are you continuing running it?
3) What can you do now, that you couldn't do before?

Bonus question:
4) What have surprised you?

Please be specific and give some detail to your specific situation, as generic answers I can get form reading the product description Wink Looking forward reading your replies!
I ran it after ASC. ran AM6 because I viewed it as the next logical step. ASC was pure confidence. AM6 had modules like maturity and SM3 lead in. Also becoming an better more improved man.

I probably will run it again. I remember stage 4, I became more badass. Stage 1 was clearance and it was hard to pinpoint. I do remember my first run stage 1 being at my elders house. The clearing stood out in terms of blending into conversations. I only wanted to be on myself on the other hand. I believe I can still "dial back" to my subconscious and "dial in" my AM6 programming. Still feels not totally complete. Also, noticed more "controlling" behaviour. It was an journey, making me face a shitton of issues. Also, the 0 bs tolerance and agression of stage 2.

On my second run I experienced a "dark night of the soul" episode. Crying, going deep inwards, resonating with stories and an bring it on attitude at the same time. It teared me down, build me up again like a re-creation.

After running AM6, I felt more mature, less affected, way more in the zone, yet also more on myself. Strong loss of validation and pretty much dominant. I couldnt be bothered. I did ask, after my 2nd run, Shannon, about why I was less social. This was hinted as resistence and a 3rd run was needed/adviced.

I have fond memories of AM6 and my bad-assery. My journals are still on the forums.

Cant recall any surprises due to the naturalizer. 1 thing stood out, which was like feeling reborn. Also how assertive I was. Still am in ways.

AM6 was hard but worth it. Very fond of the program.
Quote:1) Why did you run it in the first place?

Honest answer? To get women. I was completely frustrated with my oneitis who got her new boyfriend. But I think on some level I realized already that I have to improve as a man to get success with women.

Quote:2) Why are you continuing running it?

Not sure what you mean. I just run the refresher again. But if there weren't all my issues with women and DMSI then I would probably have run the program several times.

Quote:3) What can you do now, that you couldn't do before?
Hmm, some effects faded over time but it still brought me a step further towards being an alpha male.

Quote:Bonus question:

The effect on women. Women with bf on her hand were turning to me and smiling, girls were dragging me to the dancefloor and few other things. But it also surprised me that it worked for me better than expected in regard to what the program is aimed to do.
Thanks for your replies.

(08-28-2018, 11:48 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]I ran it after ASC. ran AM6 because I viewed it as the next logical step. ASC was pure confidence. AM6 had modules like maturity and SM3 lead in. Also becoming an better more improved man.

I probably will run it again. I remember stage 4, I became more badass. Stage 1 was clearance and it was hard to pinpoint. I do remember my first run stage 1 being at my elders house. The clearing stood out in terms of blending into conversations. I only wanted to be on myself on the other hand. I believe I can still "dial back" to my subconscious and "dial in" my AM6 programming. Still feels not totally complete. Also, noticed more "controlling" behaviour. It was an journey, making me face a shitton of issues. Also, the 0 bs tolerance and agression of stage 2.

On my second run I experienced a "dark night of the soul" episode. Crying, going deep inwards, resonating with stories and an bring it on attitude at the same time. It teared me down, build me up again like a re-creation.

After running AM6, I felt more mature, less affected, way more in the zone, yet also more on myself. Strong loss of validation and pretty much dominant. I couldnt be bothered. I did ask, after my 2nd run, Shannon, about why I was less social. This was hinted as resistence and a 3rd run was needed/adviced.

I have fond memories of AM6 and my bad-assery. My journals are still on the forums.

Cant recall any surprises due to the naturalizer. 1 thing stood out, which was like feeling reborn. Also how assertive I was. Still am in ways.

AM6 was hard but worth it. Very fond of the program.

Interesting. I like the part with not being bothered especially.

Regarding the social-part, I have found during a time of being depressed that I was socially withdrawn. While I have worked on my lower 3 chakras, this have improved and I can enjoy social company again.

(08-28-2018, 12:07 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:1) Why did you run it in the first place?

Honest answer? To get women. I was completely frustrated with my oneitis who got her new boyfriend. But I think on some level I realized already that I have to improve as a man to get success with women.

Quote:2) Why are you continuing running it?

Not sure what you mean. I just run the refresher again. But if there weren't all my issues with women and DMSI then I would probably have run the program several times.

Quote:3) What can you do now, that you couldn't do before?
Hmm, some effects faded over time but it still brought me a step further towards being an alpha male.

Quote:Bonus question:

The effect on women. Women with bf on her hand were turning to me and smiling, girls were dragging me to the dancefloor and few other things. But it also surprised me that it worked for me better than expected in regard to what the program is aimed to do.

What are your problems with women exactly?
Simply getting the women I want.
(08-29-2018, 03:22 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Simply getting the women I want.

And that is?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

I believe, sidenote-here, that sure you will want different types of women, but you must be fine with yourself first. If you want them to fill something in you. Why do you want them? To have fun with them? To enjoy their company?
(08-29-2018, 05:13 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]If you want them to fill something in you.

I would rather fill something in them...

On a serious note, if you consider that I have been running DMSI in all available version for about 1,5 years then you should becoming aware of why I want women.
Whilst I agree with you that AM6 is a good program, I wouldn't go as far to say it is the best program possible for men. Something which focuses on H&C is probably the most important, followed by AM. Being emotionally/mentally healthy is probably the most important thing you can do for yourself. I'm thoroughly enjoying my E2 run right now. I feel so relaxed and happy compared to what I was before.
(09-01-2018, 09:18 AM)StridingStrider Wrote: [ -> ]Whilst I agree with you that AM6 is a good program, I wouldn't go as far to say it is the best program possible for men. Something which focuses on H&C is probably the most important, followed by AM. Being emotionally/mentally healthy is probably the most important thing you can do for yourself. I'm thoroughly enjoying my E2 run right now. I feel so relaxed and happy compared to what I was before.

E2 is great from what I've experienced but I don't think its meant to touch on the things that have kept guys going from boy to man. Not all of it anyway. @Shannon has stated multiple times that AM6 is designed to help you become a self reliant and self validating mentally and emotionally healthy man. Yeah it might take a run or four to achieve that goal but it does happen. I've run programs from other providers. Audios meant to help you become an Alpha Male.Not one has the scope or depth of what AM6 does. All they do is mask things instead of dealing with whatever is causing you to not be what your genetic potential is capable of doing or being. I'm paraphrasing some things there that Shannon has said previously.
I think and feel that any guy who wants to become the man he is capable of being should run AM6 multiple times as I plan to do myself.
Thanks for all the replies. Really shedding some light on stuff i have been wondering about And also making me inclined to run it after im done with E2.

(09-01-2018, 12:46 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]I ran AM6 because it is THE program for men. AM6 is the most important program on this forum if you're a man. If there were only one sub to have in the world I would pick AM6. AM6 aims to make you... a man.

AM6 matures you. AM6 gives you boundaries. AM6 makes you more attractive with women. AM6 gets to the roots of your issues while building you up at the same time. It has everything a man needs. Every other sub is a side project compared to AM6.

Hmm... the surprise? I became a different kind of person than I imagined an alpha would be in the beginning. I became more myself.

This is maybe hard to explain as i dont really know what i am asking after. But how did you change? Would really like to know the differences before and after.
Yeah run it. AM6 is great.
Frosted:

Great to hear that you feel that you have made progress. However, what I feel when I read you text, is that you maybe will have more benefit from running E2 - getting emotionally stable, create some good relationships and friendships and just get OK with where you are and letting go of your past. I think chakra meditations also I a good idea, while focusing on working with them bottom to top, and maybe because of your history of anxiety and worry, give the root some extra focus. I have too been stuck in worry and have worked on my root chakra for around 3 months and think there will be a couple more before I am ready to go to the next one. It feels like you are to involved with how you are perceived, and to little with how you feel, your dreams, etc. Just my five cents.

Again. Thanks for the replies.
(09-03-2018, 10:56 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Ah but that's the thing. E2 focuses on one thing while AM6 tackles many, including healing. Even if not as strong as E2 it is sufficient.

And as others have said it goes deeper with multiple runs
(09-03-2018, 02:30 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]Frosted:

Great to hear that you feel that you have made progress. However, what I feel when I read you text, is that you maybe will have more benefit from running E2 - getting emotionally stable, create some good relationships and friendships and just get OK with where you are and letting go of your past. I think chakra meditations also I a good idea, while focusing on working with them bottom to top, and maybe because of your history of anxiety and worry, give the root some extra focus. I have too been stuck in worry and have worked on my root chakra for around 3 months and think there will be a couple more before I am ready to go to the next one. It feels like you are to involved with how you are perceived, and to little with how you feel, your dreams, etc. Just my five cents.

Again. Thanks for the replies.
Hey man, how are you working on your root chakra? Have you noticed something? Recently I started to work on mine too, I am still not sure about the best approach (still researching) and would love to hear someone else experience Smile
Pages: 1 2