Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Towards Success: USLM 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started USLM early. I was supposed to take the 28-day break from MLS but I only took a 21-day break. Just can't resist.

I was considering between this and UMOP, but what I ultimately want is success, overcoming procrastination is just a means toward that end. Why not just go after what I want? Plus, luck often plays a big part in achieving success so if it works properly, the LM part can be really beneficial.

So far my best 'achieving success' subliminal has been MLS 5.5G. It has been the most effective subliminal for me for creating success, in whatever area I focus on. When I am on it, I just create results; the epic holiday season in my first run and all the bangs in my Europe trip. I am interested in how USLM stacks up against the results of MLS. I am very clear on what success means to me. Chief among my list of goals is I want to have an epic holiday season this year for my business.

Day 1

Nothing major observed. I have had a few business tasks that I have been procrastinating on but somehow they all got done or started on today. It's interesting, I still feel the procrastination, I know it's there but I still get off my ass and do it anyway.
Day 7

Nothing noteworthy happened yet. I am still doing the chores I have been procrastinating on but at a slower pace than day 1. I noticed I create to-do lists and complete them more efficiently than before.

One interesting thing happened yesterday. I have a task in my list to drop the cheque at the bank. However I brought the wrong envelope and the cheque collection time was in 20 minutes time. Walking to my house and back would take a little more than 20 mins. But I was hellbent on dropping it on time. In the past I would have just come another day as it's a minor thing. On the way to my house the lifts were there for me, the cars let me through etc, as if luck was helping me get there on time. I dropped it within 1 minute of closing.

That's all that happened so far. It's minor.
Unrelated to subs but this has to go around:

https://www.maxim.com/news/tinder-trap-w...ate-2018-8

The perfect response to it:

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2018/09/0...e-problem/

Summary from BD's blog: "By now, many of you have heard about the Tinder Trap that occurred last week. If you didn’t know, an NYC woman hired a bunch of guys in India to swipe right on thousands of men for a “date.” About 1,000 men actually showed up to this “date.”

She got up on stage with these men and said things like, “If you’re under 5’10”, go home. If you’re a Trump supporter, go home,” and so on. Hundreds of guys left. But! Hundreds of guys actually stayed(!) She then made these guys do pushups and run a race and all kinds of other shit in order to win the opportunity to have a first date with her (not sex with her or anything like that, just a date). And these guys actually did it(!)."

Holy shit. What a warning sign. Let's stop blaming the woman for a second. She's a bitch yeah but what allowed her to act like that was because men are so damn weak these days. I really fear for men's future. Guys in this forum, please, man up and alpha up. I know you guys are definitely more alpha on average than the rest of the male population but we are the minority. As the rest of the guys get weaker, the women get bitchier too.
(09-03-2018, 08:18 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: [ -> ]Summary from BD's blog: "By now, many of you have heard about the Tinder Trap that occurred last week. If you didn’t know, an NYC woman hired a bunch of guys in India to swipe right on thousands of men for a “date.” About 1,000 men actually showed up to this “date.”

She got up on stage with these men and said things like, “If you’re under 5’10”, go home. If you’re a Trump supporter, go home,” and so on. Hundreds of guys left. But! Hundreds of guys actually stayed(!) She then made these guys do pushups and run a race and all kinds of other shit in order to win the opportunity to have a first date with her (not sex with her or anything like that, just a date). And these guys actually did it(!)."

I got amused by that. That's actually ingenious and she achieved her goal of finding her right fit, hopefully. And I bet those men had fun competing as well. So I wouldn't call her by the name you did. It was incredibly brave and alpha of her, and it's something a successful executor of these subliminals would do. A guy could do the exact same thing if he chose to.

If a guy indeed had done something similar, he would receive the same kind of reaction, just from the opposite sex.

Also do not forget that some women have the same goal as men on this forum, so it would be good to support both sexes, not just your own.
I won't do a shit to impress anyone, let alone trying to impress a woman.

Whenever I see a girl I am like yeah she's hot and fuckable but I won't try to impress her.. I am not that much nuts about her.

All my life I had tried to impress people and in doing so I 9nly lost my value.
(09-03-2018, 09:03 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I won't do a shit to impress anyone, let alone trying to impress a woman.

Whenever I see a girl I am like yeah she's hot and fuckable but I won't try to impress her.. I am not that much nuts about her.

All my life I had tried to impress people and in doing so I 9nly lost my value.

I agree, trying to impress others is not very alpha. If this woman was running Alpha Female or something similar, she would be executing, and perhaps not in the traditional sense. But it is up to the subconscious to decide how it gets to its goals, and that's the way it would be for her.
(09-03-2018, 08:18 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: [ -> ]Unrelated to subs but this has to go around:

https://www.maxim.com/news/tinder-trap-w...ate-2018-8

The perfect response to it:

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2018/09/0...e-problem/

Summary from BD's blog: "By now, many of you have heard about the Tinder Trap that occurred last week. If you didn’t know, an NYC woman hired a bunch of guys in India to swipe right on thousands of men for a “date.” About 1,000 men actually showed up to this “date.”

Holy shit. What a warning sign. Let's stop blaming the woman for a second. She's a bitch yeah but what allowed her to act like that was because men are so damn weak these days. I really fear for men's future. Guys in this forum, please, man up and alpha up. I know you guys are definitely more alpha on average than the rest of the male population but we are the minority. As the rest of the guys get weaker, the women get bitchier too.

Was in Manhattan not India
(09-03-2018, 10:27 AM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]Was in Manhattan not India

Yeah didn't you read? Happened in NYC. She hired a bunch of freelancers in India to swipe right and ask out over 7000 guys in NYC.

(09-03-2018, 08:59 AM)Hatman Wrote: [ -> ]I got amused by that. That's actually ingenious and she achieved her goal of finding her right fit, hopefully. And I bet those men had fun competing as well. So I wouldn't call her by the name you did. It was incredibly brave and alpha of her, and it's something a successful executor of these subliminals would do. A guy could do the exact same thing if he chose to.

If a guy indeed had done something similar, he would receive the same kind of reaction, just from the opposite sex.

Also do not forget that some women have the same goal as men on this forum, so it would be good to support both sexes, not just your own.

1. She purposely lied to and misled over 7000 men
2. She wasted the time of the 1000 men who came
3. Of the hundreds that stayed, she humiliated them and made them do stupid competitions just to publicly show her power over them

If you still think she's not a bitch and what she's doing is admirable, I've got nothing else to say to you about that. Anyway, I'm not here to condemn her. Let's not focus on her.

I'm here to condemn the men who stayed and sound a warning to all the guys here. She can do this and get away with it only because she knows there will be some men who are so pussified they will actually put up with it. I hope none of IML forum members would stay if they were there. I really hope none of those idiots are actually IML forum members. They all need to get on AM6 ASAP. You may think it's fun and games, but stop and think what you're doing. You're doing pushups, sprints, relay races just because a woman (who's not even super hot) tells you to? Just to get a chance to get a date with her? Where's your dignity? Can't you just get back on tinder or go to a bar and get laid with a girl hotter than her that same night? If you can't, are you so desperate you'd throw your dignity away publicly just to get a sniff of her pussy? Think about what kind of message you're sending to the world. Women everywhere now know they can pull this kind of stunt and get away with it. The damage was done.

Oh she picked one guy in the end and they went on a date. But in the end she said there was 'no chemistry'. Hilarious.

Make no mistake, if a man were to do this, there's no way in hell he'd get the same response. That's such deluded thinking I don't know where that came from. There was actually an incident of a male snapchat superstar doing almost the exact same thing and gathering a crowd of girls even bigger, but he's essentially a huge social media star. An average joe trying that would never pull it off. He'd never match with anywhere close to 7000 girls, at most get less than 30 girls show up if he tried really hard, and they'd all tell him to f off the moment he asked them to do pushups and then publicly shame him afterward all over twitter and instagram. But an average girl like Aponte can and did pull it off. Women behave within the boundaries set by men. It all depends on the men and unfortunately men are getting more desperate and beta everyday.

I hope this was a wake-up call. Be a beta and women will use you up and humiliate you. Man up guys.
I blame the guys 100% myself. Ain’t no one forcing you to be that way. The woman is just doing what women do.
'No Chemistry' - Brilliant!!!
Day 18

Three observations.

1. Under USLM I have dreams almost every single night. And they are all very unusual but I can't remember them. I don't often have dreams and I am not adept at remembering dreams, but I want to improve my dream recall abilities.

2. I've found it very easy to keep off sugar. I've known for some time that sugar is really bad, especially for me who's trying to get ripped, but I could never resist sugar. Ice cream and bubble tea were my indulgences. But recently I read about the bad effects of sugar again and I just mentally checked out of sugar. I don't even crave for it anymore. Haven't had an ice cream or a sweet drink for more than 2 weeks now. Just no craving for it.

3. My motivation is low for money and women. I don't know why. I feel more motivation nowadays to train my body instead. It's annoying, I want to make more money!
Day 28

First day of the third secondary ASRB break. I gotta say this sub has been very underwhelming so far for me.

There are only two effects I've seen:
1. My luck seems to be very good these days with waiting times. What I mean is trains (metro), buses, lifts etc. In my city, the metro takes up to 6 minutes to come. I never had to wait more than 3 minutes before I catch one. With buses it's up to 15 minutes, I never had to wait more than 7 minutes. With public transport, lifts and even restaurants, I find my waiting times are around half. I hesitate to report this but after 4 weeks it seems more obvious. Maybe it's the LM working.
2. The vivid dreams continue. I am now even able to remember them and I've made a habit of noting down my dreams on my phone as soon as I wake up.

But other than that, there's been absolutely no other effect. My life has stagnated, or even declined in some ways. Business has been declining. Online dating has been disappointing. Even my hobbies too, I've been getting back to tennis and dance after such a long break from them but I've been struggling in them. The only thing going right is my body building, my muscles have started to pop in some places, but that's something of a given. With the body, as long as you put in the work and eat the right diet, the results will surely come. There's no luck needed here. However in all other areas where luck is involved (business, women, sports etc), my luck has been bad indeed.

I'll say it again, my best success sub has been MLS. So far this sub has not worked nearly as well as MLS in that regard. Funny how it goes, this is Ultra Success. I'd trade all the decreased waiting times and vivid dreams for better results in all my goals. I'll wait for another 8 days and see how it goes. If things don't get better I'll switch to MLS. Can't afford to have a bad holiday season this year!
My experience with subs is that they need time to work, around 1 month is usually when i start to see something besides heavy resistance. MLS and E2 was like this. I think the growth with subs is exponential.
Just want to update that I have switched back to MLS starting tonight. I will not be running USLM2. I have not listened to USLM since my last post. I originally wanted to take the recommended 35 days off but I can't wait anymore. My life has been everything but full of success right now even though I was on USLM and I need things to go my way more. Especially because the holiday season is coming up. The sub that has given me the most success so far is MLS and so that's what I am going to run for at least the rest of the year.

My ears are just aching for some MLS right now.