Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Roach Exterminator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a phobia of roaches and cant even clean up dead ones.
(08-26-2018, 11:33 PM)PerhapsBagels Wrote: [ -> ]I have a phobia of roaches and cant even clean up dead ones.

Well, the only few subs that come into my mind are

OF-5G, ASC-5G, E2

I am pretty these subs will solve alot more than just roach problems
I'm working on a solution to fear, including phobias, and there will be eventually a program designed to neutralize any phobia. But of course it is taking time to develop this technology.
LOL I thought he was going to suggest a sub to convince roaches to commit suicide here.
(11-03-2018, 01:07 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]LOL I thought he was going to suggest a sub to convince roaches to commit suicide here.

LMAO! HAHA! I thought he was going to suggest a sub to kill the roaches through subconscious power.
Hey, either would be awesome. Shannon, can you make that for flies too please?
First we have to teach these bugs English.
(11-03-2018, 03:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]First we have to teach these bugs English.

Lol
Might be easier if you learned roach.
(11-03-2018, 03:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]First we have to teach these bugs English.

What if they are exposed to DMSI after that ? . Sexy Bugs? ???
(11-03-2018, 11:23 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]Might be easier if you learned roach.

It took advanced mastery and fluency of even my native language to be able to create these programs. There's no way I'm going to learn to produce roach pheromones in time to become fluent. They'll just have to learn to understand English, even if they can't speak it. Damned roaches! They can do for us for once.
(11-05-2018, 05:39 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't worry. They're not attracted to you sexually. Lol
(11-06-2018, 07:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2018, 05:39 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't worry. They're not attracted to you sexually. Lol

But if they were, would we get to call you, "Bug Nutz?" Blackhat
I actually recently discovered that there’s a company that uses ultrasonic frequency devices to drive away roaches and other pests
Pages: 1 2