Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Build your ideal physique
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’d like to see Shannon really tackle a bodybuilding sub for men. It would combine excercise motivation (focused on strength training), Testosterone Maximizer (might as well throw in HGH and the other anabolic hormones in there too). Also something like maxim healing speed, but focused on workout recovery and hypertrophy. If I understand things correctly, you might be able to do something that allows the nervous system to make you train at a higher intensity. Finally, we’d need some aspects from the weight loss sub to keep it lean. Is this possible.
(08-26-2018, 10:59 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]I’d like to see Shannon really tackle a bodybuilding sub for men. It would combine excercise motivation (focused on strength training), Testosterone Maximizer (might as well throw in HGH and the other anabolic hormones in there too). Also something like maxim healing speed, but focused on workout recovery and hypertrophy. If I understand things correctly, you might be able to do something that allows the nervous system to make you train at a higher intensity. Finally, we’d need some aspects from the weight loss sub to keep it lean. Is this possible.

AM make me love doing workout.

DMSI make me love doing workout.

ULSM make me love doing workout.

I'm seeing workout and lean physique as side effect of executing the instructions of the subs that we want to be the best of ourself..OR..the optimus engine just kicked in Devlish

Had you tried one of the three subs I mentioned above? I believe Woman Magnet, Sex Magnet, and many other title will do the same, oh and don't forget UMOP Tongue
(08-30-2018, 06:29 AM)Dilectione Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2018, 10:59 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]I’d like to see Shannon really tackle a bodybuilding sub for men. It would combine excercise motivation (focused on strength training), Testosterone Maximizer (might as well throw in HGH and the other anabolic hormones in there too). Also something like maxim healing speed, but focused on workout recovery and hypertrophy. If I understand things correctly, you might be able to do something that allows the nervous system to make you train at a higher intensity. Finally, we’d need some aspects from the weight loss sub to keep it lean. Is this possible.

AM make me love doing workout.

DMSI make me love doing workout.

ULSM make me love doing workout.

I'm seeing workout and lean physique as side effect of executing the instructions of the subs that we want to be the best of ourself..OR..the optimus engine just kicked in Devlish

Had you tried one of the three subs I mentioned above? I believe Woman Magnet, Sex Magnet, and many other title will do the same, oh and don't forget UMOP Tongue

None of the above subs are specific to build muscle. I have already raised this with Shannon in the discussions. The plan is to at some point build a body building sub in
6G format.