Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Women Approaching, Feminism and DSMI - A random thought I had
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a thought.

If the goal of Feminism is for women to be dominant, take charge / leadership and to either dissolve (or reverse, depending on school of thought) traditional gender roles...

... then, Feminism should, logically, encourage women to approach men, seduce them, initiate sex and proactively make the moves.

The future will likely have a lot more women approaching men, and DMSI (and related attraction subs) should be helping create that future.

Not saying that all Feminism is good (some of it seems pretty twisted). But the sexual openness / liberation of women sounds good to me!!!
Come to think about it, this was a pretty pointless thread.

Edit: On second thought, this thread is a useful / interesting discussion. And good points are being made in this thread.
There is a famous dating coach in the UK who runs bootcamps to help women approach men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R59GGLeY87M

Having said women do make the first move but not on the verbal level.
Except that feminism is a shit test and women still expect men to do everything/. HOWEVER, I have been approached by many women my entire life, and both the women I slept with on DMSI this year seduced me. I can't seem to seduce women on my own at all lol.
It was something random I was thinking about at work.

Sex-positive / Pro-sex Feminists are the ones that seem to encourage women to approach / seduce men. And tend to be supporters of FWBs and open relationships.

Anti-sex Feminists are just annoying, and likely way too much drama for dating purposes.

Anti-sex Feminists are the ones that would give men endless shittests with zero sex.

Unfortunately, Modern Feminists seem to be the anti-sex kind.

I’m thinking that DMSI would attract pro-sex women of all varieties, including pro-sex Feminists.

And repel anti-sex women, including anti-sex Feminists (especially the versions with the Anti-Sniper).

A lot of manosphere guys that I used to read regularly have a POV that Feminism is taking over the world, and is the most probable future so get used to it, etc.

The current Status Quo is quite Feminist, so I can see where these manosphere guys are coming from.

On the other hand, there are women who are non-Feminist, and submissive women, and 1950s type women, and so on.

Regardless, I will continue to work on myself, and keep working towards achieving my goals, and so on.
I had a better thought, screw feminism.
(08-27-2018, 10:08 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]It was something random I was thinking about at work.

Sex-positive / Pro-sex Feminists are the ones that seem to encourage women to approach / seduce men. And tend to be supporters of FWBs and open relationships.

Anti-sex Feminists are just annoying, and likely way too much drama for dating purposes.

Anti-sex Feminists are the ones that would give men endless shittests with zero sex.

I’m thinking that DMSI would attract pro-sex women of all varieties, including pro-sex Feminists.

And repel anti-sex women, including anti-sex Feminists (especially the versions with the Anti-Sniper).

A lot of manosphere guys that I used to read regularly have a POV that Feminism is taking over the world, and is the most probable future so get used to it, etc.

The current Status Quo is quite Feminist, so I can see where these manosphere guys are coming from.

On the other hand, there are women who are non-Feminist, and submissive women, and 1950s type women, and so on.

Regardless, I will continue to work on myself, and keep working towards achieving my goals, and so on.

Avoid dating these Anti-sex Feminists women. There are some things which are outside of our control. Let them think what they want to think. Decide on what kind of woman you want. If it means moving to another country where the kind of women you like are in abundance why not make the move ?. If it means grooming to improve your looks, going to the gym etc just do it.
(08-27-2018, 08:53 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2018, 10:08 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]It was something random I was thinking about at work.

Avoid dating these Anti-sex Feminists women. There are some things which are outside of our control. Let them think what they want to think. Decide on what kind of woman you want. If it means moving to another country where the kind of women you like are in abundance why not make the move ?. If it means grooming to improve your looks, going to the gym etc just do it.

I already plan to avoid the anti-sex women (assuming I am able to determine which ones actually are anti-sex, without too much drama / shittesting).

I don’t really know exactly what type of women I really want. But women who are pro-sex, respectful, honest and trustworthy, and happy with FWBs / open relationships sounds really good to me (at the moment).

I’ve been doing weights for several years now, and have a pretty decent physique. I definitely plan to continue lifting. I also have a kinda metro ‘hipster’ look with my beard, jeans and hoodies.

I don’t really know any country that has my type of women in abundance. I don’t really know what my type of women is exactly. There are a variety of different types where I live, being near a 5,000,000 population city. I may end up moving eventually, if things really go to crap though.

Edit: I’m trying my best to trust in my subconscious for choosing / attracting the best woman / women for me, and trying to keep my conscious out of the choosing process.
The problem today is that people are so damn determined to "make their mark" on society, by changing people around them to be like themselves. Previously people fought for feminism by making it possible for women to vote, equal pay. They still do this, but the radical feminist want to change the way men behave, explaining it is a fight for feminism, but it is really just a expression of their own lack of self-esteem and ability to connect with men.

When women don't want to be women, men don't know how to deal with them and have to resort to stereotypes and in worst case overthinking, confusion, low-self esteem issues -> making the connection even harder and the women fight even harder to change how they behave.

Sometimes (largest understatement of today) women just make it harder than it has to be.

As someone previously stated - don't be bothered by these kind of women. It may be harder than it sounds, as they love when you are bothered with them, as this fuel that sense of doing "something right". So don't pay so much attention to what they think or want, just be yourself and have a good time. If they don't like it = their problem.
(08-29-2018, 02:31 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]The problem today is that people are so damn determined to "make their mark" on society, by changing people around them to be like themselves. Previously people fought for feminism by making it possible for women to vote, equal pay. They still do this, but the radical feminist want to change the way men behave, explaining it is a fight for feminism, but it is really just a expression of their own lack of self-esteem and ability to connect with men.

When women don't want to be women, men don't know how to deal with them and have to resort to stereotypes and in worst case overthinking, confusion, low-self esteem issues -> making the connection even harder and the women fight even harder to change how they behave.

Sometimes (largest understatement of today) women just make it harder than it has to be.

As someone previously stated - don't be bothered by these kind of women. It may be harder than it sounds, as they love when you are bothered with them, as this fuel that sense of doing "something right". So don't pay so much attention to what they think or want, just be yourself and have a good time. If they don't like it = their problem.

Agree.

Radical Feminists are evil, in that they are lowering the quality of life for everyone.

I have a permanent black eye on my record thanks to a female colleague who was obsessed with having MeToo stories to impress her friends. She publicly accused me of sexual harassment, and I got charged (in the form of a formal HR warning). I was innocent, and she was deceptive.

When defending myself, my manager (and manager’s manager) said that ‘she did the right thing’ [sic] and ‘consider her point of view’ [sic]. It felt very gaslighty and unfair.

I kept my job, and have avoided her ever since (she works in a different department). Now I tell my manager, whenever my job requires me to see her, “sorry but you will have to do those tasks. It is best if I never see her again”. My manager accepts this, and has more work to do (and I have less work), and my pay is the same as before (so I technically get more money VS productivity, since I’m less productive than before).

I haven’t seen her since. The false accusations happened in November 2017, just after MeToo was freshly turned into a punitive Feminist movement (as opposed to a movement that was meant to help rape victims, male and female).

MeToo started with good intentions, but has mutated into something evil. MeToo, now, ironically creates more misogyny, since decent men dislike being punished for things they never did.

At first I thought MeToo was an okay idea. But after being falsely accused, and unjustly punished, I’ve grown to hate MeToo, and the women who have radicalised it, with their petty whinging and punitive BS.

I’ve been unfriended/ blocked by lots of people on Facebook / social media, since I started posting regular anti-MeToo posts, that warn people about the destruction that MeToo is now having on society.

I warn people in real life that MeToo (in its current form) spreads fear / hatred, and that will just lead to more fear / hatred.

I tell people that if women genuinely respect men, then men will naturally respect women.

But still, the ‘free love’, hippie kind of Feminism seems pretty okay. But they are the minority. Hippie women tend to love men.

AFAIK, ~85% of modern Feminists are the radical, man-hating, destructive kind.

At the end of the day, I don’t care about labels / identities. As long as people are honest, trustworthy and respectful, then I am happy to be around those who are of goodwill and positive influences.

If I had a girlfriend (or FWB), then I expect that she is pro-sex, and genuinely loves sex, and that she has sex in a respectful way, and is honest / trustworthy enough to uphold my basic right of dignity / well-being.

I guess my ‘type’ of woman is honest, trustworthy, respectful and pro-sex, and happy with casual / FWBs arrangements.
Have u guys heard of Term "Femi-nazi"?
(08-29-2018, 11:02 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Have u guys heard of Term "Femi-nazi"?

Yeah.

Femi-nazis are the ones I am trying my best to stay far, far away from. Unfortunately, most places have at least one (usually several) of them present at any given time.

Around 85% of modern Feminists have shades of Femi-nazi. Some are mildly annoying, while others intentionally try destroy men, their careers, and so on.

I know someone who tends to do very well with the non-nazi, hippie kind of Feminists. Probably 2% - 3% of modern Feminists are really passionate about FWBs, polygamy, open relationships, threesomes, etc.

These same ~2 - 3% also seem to be okay with paying for men when dating, etc.

My friend who dates the pro-sex kind of Feminists tends to get free food, free money, free sex, etc. But they seem to be a very tiny minority / rare ‘diamonds in the rough’.

My friend only finds one every couple of years. He also has dated all kinds of other women in the process of finding the ‘hippie chicks’ that give him easy sex, are okay with him dating / having sex with other women on the side, are okay paying for themselves (and sometimes him also), etc.

I’m working towards getting an easy, pro-sex FWB of my own.
(08-29-2018, 03:39 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2018, 02:31 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]The problem today is that people are so damn determined to "make their mark" on society, by changing people around them to be like themselves. Previously people fought for feminism by making it possible for women to vote, equal pay. They still do this, but the radical feminist want to change the way men behave, explaining it is a fight for feminism, but it is really just a expression of their own lack of self-esteem and ability to connect with men.

Agree.

Radical Feminists are evil, in that they are lowering the quality of life for everyone.

I have a permanent black eye on my record thanks to a female colleague who was obsessed with having MeToo stories to impress her friends. She publicly accused me of sexual harassment, and I got charged (in the form of a formal HR warning). I was innocent, and she was deceptive.

When defending myself, my manager (and manager’s manager) said that ‘she did the right thing’ [sic] and ‘consider her point of view’ [sic]. It felt very gaslighty and unfair.

I kept my job, and have avoided her ever since (she works in a different department). Now I tell my manager, whenever my job requires me to see her, “sorry but you will have to do those tasks. It is best if I never see her again”. My manager accepts this, and has more work to do (and I have less work), and my pay is the same as before (so I technically get more money VS productivity, since I’m less productive than before).

I haven’t seen her since. The false accusations happened in November 2017, just after MeToo was freshly turned into a punitive Feminist movement (as opposed to a movement that was meant to help rape victims, male and female).

MeToo started with good intentions, but has mutated into something evil. MeToo, now, ironically creates more misogyny, since decent men dislike being punished for things they never did.

At first I thought MeToo was an okay idea. But after being falsely accused, and unjustly punished, I’ve grown to hate MeToo, and the women who have radicalised it, with their petty whinging and punitive BS.

I’ve been unfriended/ blocked by lots of people on Facebook / social media, since I started posting regular anti-MeToo posts, that warn people about the destruction that MeToo is now having on society.

I warn people in real life that MeToo (in its current form) spreads fear / hatred, and that will just lead to more fear / hatred.

I tell people that if women genuinely respect men, then men will naturally respect women.

But still, the ‘free love’, hippie kind of Feminism seems pretty okay. But they are the minority. Hippie women tend to love men.

AFAIK, ~85% of modern Feminists are the radical, man-hating, destructive kind.

At the end of the day, I don’t care about labels / identities. As long as people are honest, trustworthy and respectful, then I am happy to be around those who are of goodwill and positive influences.

If I had a girlfriend (or FWB), then I expect that she is pro-sex, and genuinely loves sex, and that she has sex in a respectful way, and is honest / trustworthy enough to uphold my basic right of dignity / well-being.

I guess my ‘type’ of woman is honest, trustworthy, respectful and pro-sex, and happy with casual / FWBs arrangements.

Wow, that's really shady...

The sad part is that people adapt #metoo in the same way as fundamentalist in religions see their religion. It takes over their lives and all of their rational thinking (maybe they didn't have any in the first place and that's the real problem...). And they get driven by being the "good guy/girl" and prosecuting people to the left and right...

Well good that it didn't went more south than it did for you.
The woman who made the false complaint seems like a sad kind of person. She is middle-aged, no kids and single. According to her colleagues she wants a husband.

The irony being, if she makes complaints against men, then she is lowering her chances of getting a husband.

I avoid her like the plague, since I consider unnecessary drama to be pointless and resource wasting.

Another problem with MeToo is that a lot of women are using it to get revenge on their ex(s), or to whinge about their ex(s).

I wonder what happened to the sexual revolution (free love, etc.)?