Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hulk Out :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK I was kidding I am not expecting Shannon to come up with a sub to transform me into the hulk. However about a muscle growth sub ? Its long overdue
Exercise Motivation - 5.5G is there
(08-24-2018, 03:22 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Exercise Motivation - 5.5G is there

True, but a subliminal with the ability to enhance your workouts like steroids would, without the negative health effects, would be amazing.

Steroids are just a chemical signal, or "message." Why not send the same message via the subconscious mind and develop an optimal, perfectly proportioned amount of Aesthetic Muscle, in a safe & healthy manner?
(08-24-2018, 04:00 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

True, but a subliminal with the ability to enhance your workouts like steroids would, without the negative health effects, would be amazing.

Steroids are just a chemical signal, or "message." Why not send the same message via the subconscious mind and develop an optimal, perfectly proportioned amount of Aesthetic Muscle, in a safe & healthy manner?

Technically, it should even be possible to have your subconscious send signals to your nervous system that would actually have the effect (or even better effects) of regular, aesthetic and practical-strength workouts, I believe, without the drawbacks (like, f. in., potential injuries etc.). Kinda like the planned weight-loss sub with its thermogenic component.

It'll probably get done, as it would probably turn out to be a pretty popular sub, though it'll probably happen somewhere along the way in 6G.
Maybe the testosterone sub would do the trick Smile

Unfortunately with this sub the end goal is to motivate users to go to the gym and not necessarily put on muscle mass.
(08-24-2018, 06:22 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the testosterone sub would do the trick Smile

Again the end goal is to increase testosterone not necessarily to increase muscle mass.