Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New member need a bit of direction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, a new member and heard some good things from a friend of mine who used the system.
I just purchased the 6 stages Alpha Male course.
Now each stage has 3 different files, 2 Masked and 1 Ultrasonic.

Is there a GUIDE that I could read on how to use the system? How long to stay on each stage, which of the 3 files to listen to and for how long, and most importantly if its possible for me to just put it on my IPOD and listen to it while I am asleep.
I am SURE that all of those questions have been answered MANY times here that is why I would like to be pointed towards the correct guide.
Thanks in advance guys and gals!
RS
Ok I did not notice the PDF in the file, cleared up most of my questions except one:

-Should I choose 1 track of the subliminals per stage and stick to it or should I be playing all 3 version on loop as in (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) ?
No no lol. 1 stage per 32 days. Stage 1 for 32 days, then stage 2 on the 33rd day for 32 days, etc. etc.

Or...do you mean the different versions: masked vs ultrasonic? It depends which one is your preference. They are all the same, just a different way of exposing yourself to it. The ultrasonic is the one I use because it's silent, great for doing other things while listening, however make sure your speakers go up to a 20khz frequency response rate. The other masked is the subliminal playing with waves over it. And the last I believe is a hybrid of the two? Idk, there is a thread somewhere explaining the differences.

Ryan
Thanks for the reply Ryan, yes I mean the different version I got 2 masked one is Ocean surf, One is stream and the other one is the silent one.
I was planning on using them in my sleep and I got a high end SHURE in ear monitors so the have a very high frequency response rate, I am just worried about adjusting the volume properly as I wouldn't want it to bother me in my sleep so I am leaning towards the ultrasonic version, but then I am not sure how loud I should set it to as its silent....
Those aren't headphones are they? Shannon, doesn't recommend using headphones with the ultrasonic, esp. all night long. I use headphones only during the day if I need to. As for the volume, check it with the waves and/or a music track. As long as you can hear the lowest wave or music at a decent volume that's fine for the ultrasonic. Just not too loud.

Ryan
(11-18-2011, 11:56 AM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Those aren't headphones are they? Shannon, doesn't recommend using headphones with the ultrasonic, esp. all night long. I use headphones only during the day if I need to. As for the volume, check it with the waves and/or a music track. As long as you can hear the lowest wave or music at a decent volume that's fine for the ultrasonic. Just not too loud.

Ryan

Yup they are headphones, I guess I will have to be using the masked versions since I can only do this at night and I have to use headphones since I dont want my gf to become an Alpha male lol.
(11-18-2011, 02:17 PM)redstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2011, 11:56 AM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Those aren't headphones are they? Shannon, doesn't recommend using headphones with the ultrasonic, esp. all night long. I use headphones only during the day if I need to. As for the volume, check it with the waves and/or a music track. As long as you can hear the lowest wave or music at a decent volume that's fine for the ultrasonic. Just not too loud.

Ryan

Yup they are headphones, I guess I will have to be using the masked versions since I can only do this at night and I have to use headphones since I dont want my gf to become an Alpha male lol.

The scripts used in AM make use of the precursor "If I am male, ..." before each affirmation/statement (similar to the BIATBW program), i.e. the program is only directed towards males and you can safely use it in the presence of your gf.

You can also read about this in the enclosed manual and on the product description itself.
Yeah I run it when I have girlfriends over all the time. I can assure you they never wake up the next day wanting to grow a mustache and ready to kick ass Wink

Ryan