Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMOP - Ryu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I felt like i needed some more motivation too do more in life.

So now i have started listen too UMOP 5.5G.

After 10 min listening too this new sub i felt like crying, because i feel a big drive inside me too do something, its like go do something you lazy ass, and me i dont want too lol.
But after 20 min this supreme motivation is taking over and now im feeling like doing something.
I did start clean my house asap.
And the drive is still with me, i love this powerful drive i have atm.
I went from not feeling doing anything but sleep too wanting too do everything.

I'm not sure this is placebo effect or if this is real, if this is real from the sub. wow powerful stuff.
this is awesome! really good Ryu and think this is what you need. Cant be easy fighting with ken all the time lol

May I ask from the sounds of it you listened to the sub as an ITM (in the moment), of 1 loop correct? with headphones?

Keep it up streetfighter!
Hehe, Jake2015.

My first loop was silent version on my smartphone, this phone have stereo speaker up to 20khz.
I used this when i was cleaning my house.

And now im on my computer and the other loops on my headphones.

It's 3 loops and ITM for extra motivation hm if needed, have too see how this sub works on me.
So far im on fire here and im wanting too do more.
I wonder if i can sleep tonight, loving it.
Is like a energy drink just better.
It's good that u have bought UMOP.. But seriously dude you jump from one sub to another alot.

I have seen u doing this jumping from sub to sub..if u keep doing this then you will get nowhere and all ur r doing is wasting ur time and money..

Sorry I had to say this.

Learn to stick to sub for minimum 60 days..
I'm aware of that, thank you for your concern Zane, Will do my best buddy.
I made a goal list now of things i want too do.
Think this will help me see what needs too be done in a more effective way.
I'm impressed by how effortless I'm cleaning my house.
I've done alot already today.
I feel like a boss on a mission.
Been sick and weak this week, but its getting better.

For some reason i feel very assertive / confident, positive attitude.

Before i was more like i dont care, i dont wanna argue, im gonna lose anyway, let her have it and there will be peace, lol.

But what i notice now is that im very motivated when i argue and i dont back down when im making my point, im like bring it on.
I might not win every time but atleast i stand up for myself.
You know girls can be manipulating to get what they want.

I'm liking UMOP so far, it gives me a confident commanding positive motivation.

I do feel maybe a little drained after 3 loops, but it is what Shannon says is best, so lets continue using that.