Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Do looks and status matter ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
In my experience of course they do. If you do not have the looks and the status then the confidence and the charisma is not going to work.

Status = Who are you in her eyes ?

If your a club promoter and shes a party girl she is going to hangout with you.

If your a celebrity she is sure as hell going to want to hangout with you. This is where DMSI comes in the celebrity effect Wink. In fact I think SM and DMSI work in amplifying your existing attributes.

If your a personal fitness instructor certain girls are going to follow you.

If you groom yourself dress well and have a nice watch and a nice car. The girls are going to want to hangout with you especially in the balkans or eastern europe.

Do you really think a homeless guy who lives on the street who is extremely charismatic and charming is ever going to have a chance with a victoria model or a hot 8 or 9.

Looks play an important role why ? because some physical chemistry has to exist before a girl is prepared to invest time in getting to know you. Women drool over men the same as men drool over women they fancy.

So if people think that a victoria model is going to fall head over heels for a danny devito lookalike who is overweight and has nothing else going on in his life apart from him able to be charismatic and confident think again. This is what PUA\Game trash advocates..be confident and charismatic all alot of nonsense.
(08-18-2018, 07:16 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Dude there's a video somewhere of a homeless guy who fucks girls and stays at their place.

Looks and status matter. But if that's all you got you'll just get used. Look at Catman. He complains that he doesn't get women, only gold diggers.

Looks matter, but not as much as they do for a guy. I have good looks and I've never gotten any attractive girls before subs, they all thought I was a creepy loser.

Status DEFINITELY matters. But do you want girls because of internal status or external status? Btw things won't get you women, not the ones you want. That's societal conditioning.

All I ask is you keep an open mind and question these beliefs honestly and get first hand experience.

Oh yeah and btw it's said in the pua community that to get Victoria secret models etc. you need to be an 11 (a lot of the time). You can only get to 10 but with a lot of external status, like say you're a movie star, you become an 11.

Oh yeah and things matter. They matter when you're already confident. They can only help you after that. But without, you're just a loser who needs things to compensate for a lack of self worth. And girls see that. See it as a spice, not the steak. The steak is confidence. Looks, money and all that other stuff is the spice.

Well I guess there are exceptions to the rule if your telling me that homeless guys is shagging lots of women. Thanks for sharing.

To be honest I did the PUA thing years ago. Cold approaching on the street for every 50 approaches I got one lay which is terrible as it was alot of wasted time invested and the lays I got were from foreign girls who were here for the summer.

Without any doubt subs do help. They helped sort out my fashion and grooming make plans to move to another country but right now I am not interested in relationships I have been married once and it proved to be a disaster.
(08-18-2018, 08:52 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so you're running subs but believe they're not helping you with women because it's about the external things? Huh? Why run a 500$ program like SM3 if the results you think you get from it are that you take better care of yourself and your image? My experience has been that it's about 80% internal and 20% external. Ofc that's if you're just a normal well adjusted guy and not some weird neckbeard computer looking guy. Looks only help, but I'm just saying that it can only take you so far. Confidence is everything with women.

I'm not into the pua thing totally anymore either. I used to follow it religiously until I started developing my own viewpoint. Very useful psychology and self improvement advice there though. I wouldn't be the man I am now without it. In fact I never would have found subs!

Yes they helped me make a few bold moves in my life which is why I am banging 3 fbs. Without DMSI I would never have made the bold move to move away from the shadow of my family and build a social circle in another country.

But I still believe status and looks play a huge role in pulling hot girls.
Well you all know my stance on this.

I've been good looking my whole life and only lost my virginity once I started using PUA tasctics. And this year I've been with a few girls using PUA tactics. So I'm pretty sold on it.

I agree with Leo in that he said vibe is more important, that's true, but my experience with girls approaching me my whole life (not so much these days) is that the vibe brings them to you, but if you can't spit good game you'll lose them anyways. Field tested with over 20 years experience unfortunately.
If you use "looks and status" as excuse why you don't get women, it will matter a lot. But in my opinion then get out of that prison, lose the excuse and BUILT YOURSELF A REASON WHY WOMEN LOVE YOU. It won't work over night, it is no quick fix, but it will be better for you.

Whatever you believe, your excuse to not be loved or your reason why you are loved, you will see evidence in the world sooner or later. And that belief will grow stronger.

Be careful what you believe and if it does not make you happy, change it.
(08-18-2018, 10:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Well you all know my stance on this.

I've been good looking my whole life and only lost my virginity once I started using PUA tasctics. And this year I've been with a few girls using PUA tactics. So I'm pretty sold on it.

I agree with Leo in that he said vibe is more important, that's true, but my experience with girls approaching me my whole life (not so much these days) is that the vibe brings them to you, but if you can't spit good game you'll lose them anyways. Field tested with over 20 years experience unfortunately.

Thats cool I respect your opinions mate Smile
(08-18-2018, 10:44 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2018, 10:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Well you all know my stance on this.

Thats cool I respect your opinions mate Smile

They are not just opinions based on mental masturbation, but experiences resulted from using or not using PUA.
I’m reasonably good-looking ‘metrosexual’ kind of guy (I tend to get compliments about my well maintained beard).

I look noticeably ripped / muscular (bodybuilding / weightlifting / gym are major hobbies of mine). One of the advantages of being 5.8 roughly is that a bit of muscle is quite noticeable on shorter people.

I have exactly zero status. I’m a secretary’s assistant, who is barely making ends meet (at least for now).

I know a fair bit about PUA.

I generally get nowhere with female strangers.

All of my success with women (which is ‘first base’ at the moment, I’m still a virgin at the moment) has been through women who have known me for years, and are around middle-aged (31, 37, 39 and 45 years old). It seemed to happen suddenly, and then ‘fizzle out’ just as unexpectedly. Most of that was end of 2017.

Looks don’t seem to matter that much. But with my full length jeans and hoodies, my muscles are hidden, so the average woman never sees how ripped I look.

Only one woman has seen me almost naked, and she complimented my physique and gave it a thumbs-up.

If more women saw my naked physique, then maybe I would get some ‘action’?

It seems there are millions of factors that influence women, and your success with any particular woman.
Wear tighter clothes. But you’ll still see that initial attraction fizzle out if you run shitty game.
Look and status definitely help, as long you have at least normal convo skills and a normal vibe. If you have no social skills and creepy vibe than those alone don't get you laid.

From Shannon's Discussion Thread:
(08-18-2018, 09:53 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like a sledge hammer approach having to learn dozens and dozens of pua tactics which distance you away from the real you ?

There is a lot nonsense in the PUA section but some things are real and are some kind of universal laws when it comes to seduction. For example push and pull. I have had some coach lessons with a female coach once and she didn't call it push & pull, but what she teach me was pretty much that. She said when you go to straight for sex it can for example create too much discomfort for the woman and then you have to stop pushing for the moment because in other ways she would very likely become closed down. And in regard to gettingg away from yourself, do you get away from yourself when you learn to drive a car? Would you be more you if you would never learn this? The point is if you can't do something then you have to learn it. And society fucked up men so much that many are far away from their true inner selfs and simply aren't able to do what they naturally should be able to. And that's where PUA bring men closer to themselves instead of creating distance between them and their true selfes. And I am not a complete PUA fan, but like I said there are some concepts which are gold.
Like I said in Shannon’s journal discussion, if what you’re doing isn’t working you have to change it.if being yourself worked then none of us would be having these problems. Don’t be a fly hitting into a window.
(08-18-2018, 11:15 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Wear tighter clothes. But you’ll still see that initial attraction fizzle out if you run shitty game.

Thanks for offering advice,

Where I live (it is likely different where you live), tight clothes = automatic gay (in the typical stranger’s mind).

Tight clothes + ripped physique + beard = raging fag (in the typical stranger’s mind).

As stupid as it is, both genders seem to judge based on someone’s fashion.

Nothing against gays, but I am straight and want to be seen as straight.

In other places, tight clothes may be perceived differently and not-so-homo. Tight clothes could be okay in other cultures / places.

If my skin didn’t sunburn so quickly / easily / badly, I would go to a popular beach and walk around with no shirt on. I would likely have no clothes on except board-shorts (shorts that surfers tend to wear that go down to just below the knee).

From my experience, looks don’t get you very far.

The thing that seems to scare women off is my voice. My natural voice naturally sounds ‘retarded’, as in just like the stereotypical ‘special needs’ character from TV Shows / Movies / Popular Culture.

People automatically assume I’m ‘special needs’ based on my voice, and I tend to be stigmatised because of it.

The typical woman never gives me a chance (for her to get to know me).

I seem to be like olives or really vintage cheese. I’m an acquired taste / niche product. Women who have gotten to know the real me, over several years, seem to like me.

I’ve been kissed, recently, by 4 women who have known me for years. It fizzed out quite quickly. Not sure why. Maybe I was a terrible kisser?

No other woman has ever kissed me, other than the 4 long term acquaintances / friends (that have known me for years).

My main strategy will have to be, focus on being friends first (so she gets to know the real me), and then try ‘showcase’ my sexy side, and hopefully that will lead to more than just friends.

Manifestation is my best chance. And maybe the only way I will get sexual partner(s).

If I focus on the ‘friends’ part, manifestation should (eventually) take care of the ‘with benefits’ part.
Ok well you get what I was hinting at: dress like however the f*ckbois do in your region. You must have seen some. Copy them.

I burn easily too and have a farmer's tan, but when I DO decide to work on the tan, I'm going to do it slowly, only like 30 mins at a time till my skin gets used to it. Remember: Rome wasn't built in a day. Which also means you might as well work on everything as soon as you can cause it can take a while.

"Get to know" is "friend zone". Don't do that (I learned this the hard way. In truth, women want a f*ck toy they eventually develop feelings for).

Finally, you are absolutely right that looks don't mean shit.

Check out this recent online convo between me and a girl who was the most forward I've ever had. And pay close attention to how I f*cked it up with shitty game:

Me:
You look like trouble Wink

Her:
Hahaha you guessed right

Me:
Takes one to know one Wink what’s up?

Her:
Hopefully your cock Wink

Me:
Yeah but it won’t do you much good over here

Her:
True

Me:
It’s a conundrum

Her:
And it’s really too bad that I’m in [area] on holiday

Me:
That is unfortunate

Her:
Text doesn’t quite cute it

Me:
Lemme guess you want video?

Her:
I was thinking more along the lines of getting in touch when I was back in town

Me:
Thank god, now I don’t think you’re a dude with a fake profile. When are you back?

Her:
Next Monday

Me:
Cool. I’ll come over. Got any more pics so I know for sure you’re legit?

Her:
*sends Safe-for-work pic*

Me:
Not bad

Her:
Thanks

Me:
What’s your number?

[no response]

/\ That should prove 100% that it matters more what you say than what you look like. This girl wanted me because of my looks, I lost her because of my lack of game (I was in a "just be myself" mood that day and look where it got me? Proof positive game matters)

Oh but congrats on the kisses. I've had trouble with kissing myself. Women would literally laugh after I kissed them. Puzzled me. But then I read a PUA article that said when kissing you have to let her lead a bit (as in, you kiss her but leave your mouth open and let her do what she will) and then you mirror what she does. I never did that before so I'ma try it the very next time.
(08-20-2018, 05:24 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Ok well you get what I was hinting at: dress like however the f*ckbois do in your region. You must have seen some. Copy them.

I burn easily too and have a farmer's tan, but when I DO decide to work on the tan, I'm going to do it slowly, only like 30 mins at a time till my skin gets used to it. Remember: Rome wasn't built in a day. Which also means you might as well work on everything as soon as you can cause it can take a while.

"Get to know" is "friend zone". Don't do that (I learned this the hard way. In truth, women want a f*ck toy they eventually develop feelings for).

Finally, you are absolutely right that looks don't mean shit.

Check out this recent online convo between me and a girl who was the most forward I've ever had. And pay close attention to how I f*cked it up with shitty game:

Me:
You look like trouble Wink

Her:
Hahaha you guessed right

Me:
Takes one to know one Wink what’s up?

Her:
Hopefully your cock Wink

Me:
Yeah but it won’t do you much good over here

Her:
True

Me:
It’s a conundrum

Her:
And it’s really too bad that I’m in [area] on holiday

Me:
That is unfortunate

Her:
Text doesn’t quite cute it

Me:
Lemme guess you want video?

Her:
I was thinking more along the lines of getting in touch when I was back in town

Me:
Thank god, now I don’t think you’re a dude with a fake profile. When are you back?

Her:
Next Monday

Me:
Cool. I’ll come over. Got any more pics so I know for sure you’re legit?

Her:
*sends Safe-for-work pic*

Me:
Not bad

Her:
Thanks

Me:
What’s your number?

[no response]

/\ That should prove 100% that it matters more what you say than what you look like. This girl wanted me because of my looks, I lost her because of my lack of game (I was in a "just be myself" mood that day and look where it got me? Proof positive game matters)

Oh but congrats on the kisses. I've had trouble with kissing myself. Women would literally laugh after I kissed them. Puzzled me. But then I read a PUA article that said when kissing you have to let her lead a bit (as in, you kiss her but leave your mouth open and let her do what she will) and then you mirror what she does. I never did that before so I'ma try it the very next time.

@SargeMaximus What did you do wrong exactly though? She wanted you and you asked for her number and she went cold.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5