Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SoME women dont care about sex ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was chatting to a guy who is in his 40s and married to a 25 year old girl. They have sex once every two weeks. He tells me that his wife says she is not bothered about sex and can live without it.

I find this perplexing. Is this normal ? Perhaps this is a hormonal condition that some women have that they do not need sex or care about sex ??.
He is an "alpha guy" and she gets jealous everytime we go out together as she is scared that she will cheat on him. As he has a reputation for when he was single he shagged over a 100 women.

My theory is that her ovaries are producing either low or very zero testosterone during her cycle which might explain why she has a low libido. Its been said that women who go to the gym have a higher sex drive then those that do not.

i
Or could be she got with him now and feels he’s not going anywhere so she doesn’t have to try.

Another could be she’s not as attracted to him as she was before.
Some women hate sex, and only have it to hold / keep their relationship(s) together.

Some women avoid sex entirely, and have friendships only.

Asexuality is a real clinical condition.