Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How do you listen to subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently Shannon mentioned how he listens to subs on his cell phone due to some reasons personalised to his situations however it works for me using a phone since hes more receptive to his own subs.

We arent all as receptives of course.

I was therefore wondering how ever chooses to listen to subs and thus is there is a direct relationship with the successful execution of that sub.

So roll up roll come, dont be shy, how do you listen?
(08-16-2018, 01:33 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Recently Shannon mentioned how he listens to subs on his cell phone due to some reasons personalised to his situations however it works for me using a phone since hes more receptive to his own subs.

I was therefore wondering how ever chooses to listen to subs and thus is there is a direct relationship with the successful execution of that sub.

can you post the shannon's quote?
Sleepphones/headphones or speakers.
Have used phone aswell ( S7 edge ).
(08-19-2018, 06:54 AM)worldpua Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2018, 01:33 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Recently Shannon mentioned how he listens to subs on his cell phone due to some reasons personalised to his situations however it works for me using a phone since hes more receptive to his own subs.

can you post the shannon's quote?

I wish I could but I dont even know where it was that Shannon wrote/said this. But yeah he basically said he gets more from his own subs, being their creator and so thats why he gets results from mono when most of us will probably not and now that this has been revealed its clear that anytime ive used my phone to listen to subs as been time wasted