Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI- 2 Journeys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

Okay, before I start, I want to explain the direction this journal is going to go in..

First, this journal is going to consist of two Journals... and they will be color coded. My friend & I (I will be starting the first and second week of Sept.) are going to be documenting our journey with DMSI..

My friend, Megan, doesn't want to actually write it out on the forum but she said I can write it out for her...yeah Idk. Anyways, I think it would be helpful to everyone and Shannon to just document what's going on.

Her Start Date 8/13/18 and I'll update as much as I can, but from what she texted me this morning.. she already got results and it's just..Idk. It's great and a little scare LOL... in my opinion. The sub clearly worked through something in her head because of her dreams... but anyways, I'll be back later to write out what she sent to me.

Question; Can she listen to 3,2A for 3 months by itself or is it; 3.2A-7/1 and 3.2B-14/1?

Thanks!

Edit: I've thought about it.. and I've decided when I start this subliminal next month...I'll make my own journal! Megan can have this one.
She can do 3 months of 3.2-A while following the secondary ASRB of 7/1.
(08-14-2018, 09:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]She can do 3 months of 3.2-A while following the secondary ASRB of 7/1.

Okay cool, thank you, I'll let her know!Smile

Day 1-August 13

Here's what I gathered from what Megan told me about day 1.

She felt prettier and better about herself. Couple guys already were looking at her and smiled.
She had a lot of vivid dreams about this guy.. let's call him 'Ash'.

Ash is someone who Megan has been talking to for almost a year now. They were in a complicated long-distance relationship & at some point it was on and off. It's complicated. Megan cut off communications with Ash because he was acting weird. Don't want to go into too much details, just wanted to give a brief background story.

Here's what she sent me;

"B***h!!! I can't! BRO vivid ass dreams. I dreamed of Ash lol, he was all over me . I had other dreams but I can't really remember them."

"The dream of Ash felt so real... we were standing somehwere and everything around us was foggy, he just grabbed me and pulled me into him, kissing me, grabbing me, I FELT IT."

"Bruh I remember the other dream! I was in a fashion show with Ash and we were walking down the runway together! Lmao"

Day 2-August 14

So Megan has been talking to other guys online and one guy in particularly said something interesting, I would post the screenshots but I don't want him to stumble upon this, LMAOOO

Here's what was in the conversation;

Nick: Doing good now that I woke up and had dreams of you. I feel energy
Megan: ooooh. what kind of energy?
Nick: Moving and grooving energy. I'm ready to wiggle and slap your butt and make u dance too

Later today;

We were planning on taking a trip in the city with her and her sister, but unfortunately her sister started acting weird all of a sudden.
Here's what she sent:

"I'm so mad right now. My sister is giving me attitude and I did nothing at all. I asked her if she's good and she said 'don't worry about it'"..

Not sure if this has anything to do with the subs but oh well.

Info I forgot to add:

Megan also has been going more natural with her makeup because she's starting to feel prettier.

Sidenote: Ugh. I really wanna listen to this sub, NOW!

Edit: added extra information.
edited
(08-14-2018, 12:19 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]How interesting that the guy had dreams about her and felt her energy! I guess I shouldn't be surprised by these results.

Ikr! I'm just surprised it happened so fast...literally in less than 24 hours.

P.S: love your journal btw
I'm trying to update a frequently as possible or when I have a chance because I don't want to procrastinate lol

Day 2- August 14 (Continued)

Here's what Megan sent me today.. she just got home from work

"Overview: so many CUTE guys would look at me, stop, smile and ask me how I was. Jake (a cute co-worker of hers who she has a little mini crush on) and I today? Girrrlll, HE FOLLOWED ME EVERYWHERE I WENT TO TALK. He would come up behind me and touch my shoulder just to get my attention, this is the first time he's ever touched me.."

"And as he's doing all of this, I had my phone in my pocket with the sub on a lower volume but loud enough to where I heard it lightly in the background... the crazy part is before I played it, he didn't follow me around.. unbelievable. its already working."

I'm seeing her this week, so it'll be nice to give my perspective on her aura and how she acts...etcc..

Ciao xx
[quote='ChrissyC' pid='203345' dateline='153
(08-14-2018, 06:56 PM)ChrissyC Wrote: [ -> ]
"And as he's doing all of this, I had my phone in my pocket with the sub on a lower volume but loud enough to where I heard it lightly in the background... the crazy part is before I played it, he didn't follow me around.. unbelievable. its already working."

Just a note here, we shouldn't expose other people to DMSI as it could cause an energy overload if more people are exposed and in second place it makes also other people in the same way attractive as the user. So you can create here competition but also make the work coleague irresistable attractive to women...if he executes the script.
(08-15-2018, 11:45 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2018, 06:56 PM)ChrissyC Wrote: [ -> ]

Just a note here, we shouldn't expose other people to DMSI as it could cause an energy overload if more people are exposed and in second place it makes also other people in the same way attractive as the user. So you can create here competition but also make the work coleague irresistable attractive to women...if he executes the script.

Oh snap, thank you for letting me know. I'll make sure to let her know. Smile
Day 2- August 14 (Continued..PT.2?)

Megan tells me about Nick.

"Last night, so intense...talked about sex the entire time, sent pics and everything, he would not go to sleep, it was crazy. Talked about doing things to me and stuff like that."

I'm not going to put the exact convo but i will give a brief overview of the convo...
Nick basically said that Megan is addicting, and that she will never be out of his thoughts or imagination.

Day 3- August 15

Listened all last night, had dreams but can't remember... two separate dreams with Ash & Nick.. just cant remember the details.

Had to go pay for school term bill today, guys would look at me and smile. Two guys looked at me, looked at each other and then looked right back at me.

At work, still getting approached by men, this cute guy with his wife and child, smiled and WINKED at me... when they were leaving I told them to have a good night, and he replied with the quickness and said, "you do the same.".

Some guy was like, "you can call my number anytime"... I only needed it for a transaction.

Another cute guy in a business suit has a return. I didn't get his transaction right so the entire time I'm working on it he's staring right at my face. I look up and smile, and he gives me the biggest smile, i was shook.

I feel so good everyday now, I look at my face and I'm like "wow, im a bad bi***".

Me: Megan, on a serious note... has this ever happened before?? Seriously?? No joke..
Megan: I SWEAR NEVERRR. like wtffffff. im lowkey scared but excited.
how many loops is she playing each day?
(08-16-2018, 12:50 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]how many loops is she playing each day?

I spoke to her yesterday and she gets around 8-11 hours of sleep and the sub is playing all night.. so around 6-8 loops at night... not including the times she plays it at work (through headphones).. Smile
Day 8- August 20
(Rest day-No sub)

Alot of interactions have been happening with Megan and her male co-worker, Jake. He has been trying to spend as much time with her possible while their at work. Flirting alot more. The first time Meg ever saw Jake, he didn't even bat an eye.. barely looked her way. After listening to the sub, he has been much much more attentive to her.. and he seems a bit shy around her as well.

The vivid dreams are still popping up. She had a dream about planning a threesome with two guys from high school.

I hung out with her today, and holy smokes. Idk if I'm getting some her good juju as well, lol. But we've both been getting really good interactions. At first I thought it was just her, but the guys we're also looking at me! We had a few guys approach us or greet us as well.

Honestly, there was too much going on for me to go into detail tbh.

We both weren't wearing makeup and looked completely normal.

I wonder if her aura rubbed off on me as well??

Anyways, I wasn't really worried if I get anything cus I really wanted to observe HER and I was going to get the sub at the end of the month anyways.

Also, she got over Ash... in a week because of the subs. So... honestly she feels 'blah' about him and if he was to come back she wouldn't care.

Matter fact, when I get the chance I'll put in some of the specifics. Too tired rn.
Ciao xx
(08-20-2018, 02:30 PM)ChrissyC Wrote: [ -> ]
Day 8- August 20
(Rest day-No sub)

Alot of interactions have been happening with Megan and her male co-worker, Jake. He has been trying to spend as much time with her possible while their at work. Flirting alot more. The first time Meg ever saw Jake, he didn't even bat an eye.. barely looked her way. After listening to the sub, he has been much much more attentive to her.. and he seems a bit shy around her as well.

The vivid dreams are still popping up. She had a dream about planning a threesome with two guys from high school.

I hung out with her today, and holy smokes. Idk if I'm getting some her good juju as well, lol. But we've both been getting really good interactions. At first I thought it was just her, but the guys we're also looking at me! We had a few guys approach us or greet us as well.

Honestly, there was too much going on for me to go into detail tbh.

We both weren't wearing makeup and looked completely normal.

I wonder if her aura rubbed off on me as well??

Anyways, I wasn't really worried if I get anything cus I really wanted to observe HER and I was going to get the sub at the end of the month anyways.

Also, she got over Ash... in a week because of the subs. So... honestly she feels 'blah' about him and if he was to come back she wouldn't care.

Matter fact, when I get the chance I'll put in some of the specifics. Too tired rn.
Ciao xx

I suspected this was happening to people around me too. People around me getting way more interest than they would normally get.

I personally don't like this as I am the one listening to/paid for the subs so I should be reaping in all the benefits. And as selfish as it sounds, I don't wanna create competitors.
Pages: 1 2