Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UM/OP Journal of a master Procrastinator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All,

Procrastination is the issue I struggled with most, main reason for my sub use and such.
I never used OP 5G, but ran ASC for three months, EPHRA 2 for 3 months, DMSI for about 1 and a half years, and MLS for 4 months.
I would say almost all my problems have gone away, I am happy most of the time and love life!

BUT! I do procrastinate... so time to finally work on this for good and become a master do'er instead of a master procrastinator.

I started on the 10 of August
I have some goals and will list them here to see if they will be accomplished.

- stop smoking, I am not a regular smoker but I smoke maybe 5 cigs a day.
I quit on the 8 of August, so its been 5 days without a cigarette, no withdrawal effects and I just have little pangs of craving now and again.

- train my body, I have always struggled with this, I downloaded some challenge apps on my phone. I don't want huge muscles, just a healthy and good looking body.
Going to start today! Pushups, pull-ups, squats, and planking.

- look for a job, overseas as an Aupair or here.
I want to travel again so this will be a way for me to travel and work a little bit.
Any advice/recommendation is welcome!

- Clean my room
I might want to implement some minimalist principles and keep my room clean.
my room always was a huge mess! i have started cleaning out and have thrown a lot away. Am halfway there I think. tomorrow is the plan to do the rest!

no major motivation yet but I notice slight changes!

Btw I am an ENFP for those who are interested.

cheers,

Griffin
I'm curious to know what you think UMOP is doing to help you quit smoking. That's an angle I hadn't thought of for using it.
(08-13-2018, 08:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious to know what you think UMOP is doing to help you quit smoking. That's an angle I hadn't thought of for using it.

well, the decision was made when I heard UMOP was coming out, so maybe I stopped procrastinating the decision to stop smoking played a factor, as I was on the fence.
also, I think the motivating aspect is making helping me keep it up, but this is something I have to experience more to tell for sure.
day4: Woke up very late, like sleeping for 11 hours... but that was also because I had a cool dream, about magic, harry potter style.
when I did stand up it was around 11 o'clock, went to eat, and did it faster than normal, watched only one youtube video(educational) and went directly to my room to clean and sort things out to throw away.
Did that for about 2 and a half hours and then went to my grandma's birthday.
Today I noticed some kind of drive, a drive to go clean, to do things, it was a nice but new feeling.

Cheers,
nice, how you listening with headphones? and when, whenever you wake up or? thanks
(08-13-2018, 06:28 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

Procrastination is the issue I struggled with most, main reason for my sub use and such.
I never used OP 5G, but ran ASC for three months, EPHRA 2 for 3 months, DMSI for about 1 and a half years, and MLS for 4 months.
I would say almost all my problems have gone away, I am happy most of the time and love life!

BUT! I do procrastinate... so time to finally work on this for good and become a master do'er instead of a master procrastinator.

I quit on the 8 of August, so its been 5 days without a cigarette, no withdrawal effects and I just have little pangs of craving now and again.

- train my body, I have always struggled with this, I downloaded some challenge apps on my phone. I don't want huge muscles, just a healthy and good looking body.

I want to travel again so this will be a way for me to travel and work a little bit.

- Clean my room
my room always was a huge mess! i have started cleaning out and have thrown a lot away. Am halfway there I think. tomorrow is the plan to do the rest!

cheers,

Griffin

It's always fun seeing people change while using UMOP, procrastination is life-waster, like cancer, and will kill us slowly but surely, so it's good to see you become better person, hope the change become habit, and the habit become way of life. Good luck Griffin! Blackhat
(08-14-2018, 02:16 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]nice, how you listening with headphones? and when, whenever you wake up or? thanks

Hi Jake, I listen to speakers with the speakers on each side of me beside the bed.
I listen while I sleep with a blank track of 5 hours before they start.
also, I listen to hybrid trickling stream FLAC.
And of course to 3 loops as prescribed.

Cheers
(08-14-2018, 03:39 PM)Dilectione Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2018, 06:28 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

- Clean my room

cheers,

Griffin

It's always fun seeing people change while using UMOP, procrastination is life-waster, like cancer, and will kill us slowly but surely, so it's good to see you become better person, hope the change become habit, and the habit become way of life. Good luck Griffin! Blackhat

Thanks man, I appreciated it!
Day 5:
I procrastinated on a few tasks I had, but I got really uncomfortable en got insight into why I was procrastinating, mostly it was fear.
In the end, I did the tasks. and I was relieved.
also, I noticed that I wanted to do this journal again. which I always procrastinated on before, i started Some journals before on other subs, but after 2 posts or so I just lost interest and didn't continue.

Sooo changes are coming... i did notice i want to run USLM too, but i will wait a minimum of 3 months before deciding. if my procrastination isn't completely gone by then i will continue for longer.
if it is gone after 2 months, for example, I will still continue until the 3 months mark, to make the program more permanent.

cheers,

Griffin
(08-14-2018, 11:37 PM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2018, 02:16 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]nice, how you listening with headphones? and when, whenever you wake up or? thanks

Hi Jake, I listen to speakers with the speakers on each side of me beside the bed.
I listen while I sleep with a blank track of 5 hours before they start.
also, I listen to hybrid trickling stream FLAC.
And of course to 3 loops as prescribed.

Cheers

hey Griffin thanks buddy and that 5hours trick is fantastic! I cant believe I didnt even think of this lol im going to be doing the same as you, same hybrid trickling stream flac and same with speakers and in my case I found an app that will play as an alarm, so I will hope to start it 3loops before I need to wake and then have an alarm to wake me once it ends to be sure i wake up.

if this doesnt work ill find a blank track online somehow and then use your strategy.

Keep it going buddy got hope this sub works wonders for you and us all!
Day 6:
I noticed I got bored today with youtube, which I loved before, watching about technology, philosophy, spirituality, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris etc.
but not today, I couldn't find a lot to watch, so I cleaned my room... my room has never been this clean before and was always a mess!
Tomorrow I am going even further and will move a lot of stuff and donate to the thrift shop here.
I am also keeping up with training which is good!
I used to meditate on and of and I downloaded headspace today to keep me on meditating each evening and morning, let's see how that goes.

all in all, I notice the program working, and this even within one week...

life is great.
(08-13-2018, 09:35 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2018, 08:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious to know what you think UMOP is doing to help you quit smoking. That's an angle I hadn't thought of for using it.

well, the decision was made when I heard UMOP was coming out, so maybe I stopped procrastinating the decision to stop smoking played a factor, as I was on the fence.
also, I think the motivating aspect is making helping me keep it up, but this is something I have to experience more to tell for sure.

Even I am starting to think that UM-OP help with this because I also have a really bad habit and I do have noticed that subconsciously I procrastinate on stopping that habit.. Like we do with most stuff.. Keep telling ourselves.. Next time or maybe in future kinda stuff
(08-17-2018, 04:30 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2018, 09:35 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]

Even I am starting to think that UM-OP help with this because I also have a really bad habit and I do have noticed that subconsciously I procrastinate on stopping that habit.. Like we do with most stuff.. Keep telling ourselves.. Next time or maybe in future kinda stuff

yea, I notice that myself too! it was so debilitating, now I am starting to grow out of that.
day 8:
Man some crazy stuff happened, I might be going to an uninhabited island, to build a self-sustainable community, help with the building and live there.
I myself would love to do this, just get back to the basics.
if this were to go through I won't have access to speakers tho so i would have to use my mobile.
I will expand on this if it becomes clear that I will go.

on the motivation /overcome procrastination side, there is not much to say, I notice it working but I don't have a lot of things to do, so I'm purposefully relaxing and enjoying the weather.
I still didn't smoke and don't have a lot of cravings anymore, not even when I was drinking beer in a bar yesterday with people around me smoking.

cheers!
Pages: 1 2