Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stop smoking forever differences?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the difference between the $500 set and the $89 set. Not looking at this yet, bigger beasts to tackle first, just wondering if there is a good reason to spend the extra money when I do decide to purchase. (I'm Canadian so that adds a few hundred extra to the $500 price tag)
(03-18-2018, 05:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2018, 01:46 AM)Believe Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon,

A friend wants to quit smoking and i told her about Subs.

But i do not understand the difference between "Stop Smoking Forever! Version 5.1 Six Stage Set (5th Generation, Type B/C/D Hybrid)" & "Stop Smoking Forever 7.0 5G Single Stage".

What is the difference? (except the price). Is the one more effective than the other one?

Thank you in advance

SSF V5.1 and V7 differ in the following ways:
  • V5.1 is a six stage set, whereas V7 is a single stage program.
  • This means that V5.1 will step you up to the goal's achievement, and help you pace your journey of 6 months using the program by separating the program into these staged steps.
  • By doing so, we prevent the possibility of the subconscious from becoming bored with the same script for more than 3 months, and thereafter ignoring it instead of executing. Some personalities do this.
  • V5.1 is a 6 stage 5G, meaning it costs more.
  • V7 attempts to pack V5.1 plus upgrades into a single stage. This allows me to charge less for it, but you lose the staged stepping up effect, which seems to be a big part of why 5.1 worked so well. 7.0 seems to work less well as a result for some people.

So in a nutshell:

V5.1 is older and doesn't have quite as fancy a script, but the way it is built (six stage) actually means that we have had more reports of success with it than V7. V5.1 is more expensive, but it works better than V7.

I will be correcting this issue in V8, but I am not building V8 until 6G comes along.
The $500 set is a 6+1 stage 5G program, and the $89 program is a single stage 5G program.

The $500 program is designed to step you up to ready to quit and make it a slow, gradual process that not just gets you to quit, but takes enough time in the process to make it permanent. "Just stopping" doesn't mean all the subconscious programming has been cleared out.

The $89 program takes the entire script of the $500 program and attempts to put it all into one program stage and achieve all the same goals, all at once, over the same six month period. I tried this because I was not seeing anyone buy the $500 program, and it's not doing anyone any good if nobody uses it.

To the best of my knowledge, the $500 program's staged slow and steady approach is significantly superior and works much better, at the cost of being more expensive.

I don't have much feedback on the $89 program, but from what I have heard, I would estimate that it has a 20-25% success rate (success being you quit and stay quit permanently, not pausing and restarting and calling it quitting), meaning you are you are about 3-4x more likely to succeed with the $500 program, which as far as I know has a success rate of higher than 80% (if we estimate conservatively how well it works; direct testing produced almost a 100% success rate in users who followed the directions).

I have had the 6+1 stage version tested in some pretty harsh real world conditions (i.e. a household full of smokers who didn't know it was playing, who all quit/stayed quit according to their amount of exposure; those who were exposed according to the instructions quit soonest and stayed quit, and the rest took longer and may or may not have), and it worked in all of them.

The $89 program was an effort to compromise to make it more accessible, but the staged approach is definitely a much better way to do it.

I'm going to be rebuilding SSF in 6G and I will try to find a better balance between price and stages, but it will likely end up being at least $299.95 for that version, and very possibly more, since I am expecting 6G to be $299.95 per stage for each program. So if I figure out how to make it work as a single stage, it would be $299.95 a copy; if I need 3+1 stages, it would be 3x that ($899.85) and 6 stages would be 6x that ($1,799.70)

I definitely know how to get people to quit and stay quit, and I have known for years now. The issue is that most people aren't willing to pay what I charge, and most people aren't wanting to quit enough to even try.

It hasn't mattered what I charged; I have tried everything from giving it away for free (everyone assumes it's worthless and ignores it, doesn't take it seriously, doesn't follow the directions, etc.) to charging full price for it (everyone rejects it based on the price) and taking a middle of the road approach (the $89 version, which doesn't seem to be as effective because it is a compromise).

In the end, I have concluded that I am going to charge full price and let those who really want to quit prove it my paying for the program and then using it properly and achieving the results. After all, it's not like we don't have the most generous refund policy in the entire industry if it doesn't work for you.

Hope that helps.
(08-08-2018, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The $500 set is a 6+1 stage 5G program, and the $89 program is a single stage 5G program.

The $500 program is designed to step you up to ready to quit and make it a slow, gradual process that not just gets you to quit, but takes enough time in the process to make it permanent. "Just stopping" doesn't mean all the subconscious programming has been cleared out.

The $89 program takes the entire script of the $500 program and attempts to put it all into one program stage and achieve all the same goals, all at once, over the same six month period. I tried this because I was not seeing anyone buy the $500 program, and it's not doing anyone any good if nobody uses it.

To the best of my knowledge, the $500 program's staged slow and steady approach is significantly superior and works much better, at the cost of being more expensive.

I don't have much feedback on the $89 program, but from what I have heard, I would estimate that it has a 20-25% success rate (success being you quit and stay quit permanently, not pausing and restarting and calling it quitting), meaning you are you are about 3-4x more likely to succeed with the $500 program, which as far as I know has a success rate of higher than 80% (if we estimate conservatively how well it works; direct testing produced almost a 100% success rate in users who followed the directions).

I have had the 6+1 stage version tested in some pretty harsh real world conditions (i.e. a household full of smokers who didn't know it was playing, who all quit/stayed quit according to their amount of exposure; those who were exposed according to the instructions quit soonest and stayed quit, and the rest took longer and may or may not have), and it worked in all of them.

The $89 program was an effort to compromise to make it more accessible, but the staged approach is definitely a much better way to do it.

I'm going to be rebuilding SSF in 6G and I will try to find a better balance between price and stages, but it will likely end up being at least $299.95 for that version, and very possibly more, since I am expecting 6G to be $299.95 per stage for each program. So if I figure out how to make it work as a single stage, it would be $299.95 a copy; if I need 3+1 stages, it would be 3x that ($899.85) and 6 stages would be 6x that ($1,799.70)

I definitely know how to get people to quit and stay quit, and I have known for years now. The issue is that most people aren't willing to pay what I charge, and most people aren't wanting to quit enough to even try.

It hasn't mattered what I charged; I have tried everything from giving it away for free (everyone assumes it's worthless and ignores it, doesn't take it seriously, doesn't follow the directions, etc.) to charging full price for it (everyone rejects it based on the price) and taking a middle of the road approach (the $89 version, which doesn't seem to be as effective because it is a compromise).

In the end, I have concluded that I am going to charge full price and let those who really want to quit prove it my paying for the program and then using it properly and achieving the results. After all, it's not like we don't have the most generous refund policy in the entire industry if it doesn't work for you.

Hope that helps.

It does Shannon thanks! When I get it I'll be getting the $500 program, I spend more than that on cigarettes in a few months anyways lol. At this rate I'm going to make you a millionaire all on my own Big Grin
(08-08-2018, 11:09 AM)Moud Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 10:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The $500 set is a 6+1 stage 5G program, and the $89 program is a single stage 5G program.

Hope that helps.

It does Shannon thanks! When I get it I'll be getting the $500 program, I spend more than that on cigarettes in a few months anyways lol. At this rate I'm going to make you a millionaire all on my own Big Grin

Thank you for wanting to quit, and being serious enough about it to do what it takes.

I will be most appreciative if you make me a millionaire. Been waiting for that. Smile (Becoming one, not necessarily you personally making me one, lol)

And please read, make sure you understand and follow all of the directions. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask for help, I'll be glad to help and so will our team. I love helping people become non-smokers.
(08-08-2018, 11:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 11:09 AM)Moud Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope that helps.

Thank you for wanting to quit, and being serious enough about it to do what it takes.

I will be most appreciative if you make me a millionaire. Been waiting for that. Smile (Becoming one, not necessarily you personally making me one, lol)

And please read, make sure you understand and follow all of the directions. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask for help, I'll be glad to help and so will our team. I love helping people become non-smokers.

Not ready quite yet, going to give my current program a full run through, then I'm looking at BASE, this will be next on the list then maybe we'll consider attracting a perfect husband lol.

I have full confidence the program will work and am more than willing to pay for them, I've seen amazing results already.