Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Testosterone Maximizer Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One user discussed in the thread below how he appeared to get good results using Testosterone Maximizer.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...stosterone

My question is what "mechanisim" is used in the script to activate the testicals to start producing testosterone. Does the script focus on activating the pituitary gland to produce luteinizing hormone which in turn stimulates the testicals. Or is the script generic and just tell the body to increase testosterone production ?.
Now why would I tell you how I did it?
(08-07-2018, 07:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Now why would I tell you how I did it?

I read that if someone who has suffered mumps or some other related disease of the testicals when they were a child. The testicals may not respond to the luteinizing hormone. If your script targets the increasing LH then it may not work in certain cases. Hence me asking the question.

Obviously if someone felt this might be the case the first course of action would be to confirm this by going to a doctor or endocrinologist. Get a blood test and confirm levels of free testosterone and LH. If free testosterone is low and LH is high then there might be a problem with the testicals creating adequate testosterone.
(08-07-2018, 08:49 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2018, 07:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Now why would I tell you how I did it?

I read that if someone who has suffered mumps or some other related disease of the testicals when they were a child. The testicals may not respond to the luteinizing hormone. If your script targets the increasing LH then it may not work in certain cases. Hence me asking the question.

Obviously if someone felt this might be the case the first course of action would be to confirm this by going to a doctor or endocrinologist. Get a blood test and confirm levels of free testosterone and LH. If free testosterone is low and LH is high then there might be a problem with the testicals creating adequate testosterone.

Are you not protected by the best refund policy in the industry when you buy from us? Thus, I can keep my secret and you can protect yourself if it does not work.

But you will see that it works.
(08-07-2018, 08:49 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think the answer could be, leave the rest to "Optimus Engine." What we need to do is fire & forget Hehe