Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subs for my kids?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys!

So I have 4 kids, ages 14, 12, 9 and 6. I would like to try some subs to help them out in school, have them enjoy learning, improve thier grades. One has ADHD, my daughter has social issues and anxiety that causes her to fidget and lose focus, and my 6 year old has social anxiety. He's a smart kid, reads at a grade 2 - 3 level, but tends to zone out in New social situations and self soothe by putting things in his mouth, and stim through body movement.

Can anyone suggest some subs that might help them. I really want them to succeed this school year, my 6 yo in entering French immersion (my 12 and 9 year old are already several years into this program) so on top of all the normal grade 1 stuff he'll need to learn a new language aswell. It doesn't worry me because my other kids have been more than fine with that adjustment)
The plan is to run the subs on ultrasonic at night, at a low enough volume that I can not overhear them since I don't want them messing up my current program ?
This program is designed to be universally useful and effective. The design goals were an age range of 4 years old to 140 years old.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...peed-5-5g/

Because of the intensity of what this program does and is trying to do, best results will be achieved by using this program at a ratio of 1 days of use to 1 day of rest. So, use this program every other day.

Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G is designed for use in 3 month blocks at a time, aimed at a overall usage time of 3 to 12 months at a time. This is because it is seeking to make physical changes to your brain and body. Therefore, please use this program in as many 3-month blocks at a time as possible.
How long of a break is suggested after the 3 months?
(08-06-2018, 06:22 AM)Moud Wrote: [ -> ]How long of a break is suggested after the 3 months?

This is a 5.5 generation subliminal. 35 days is what is being currently recommended.

Shannon recently added the secondary ASRB http://www.subliminal-shop.com/glossary/ of 1 day on and 1 day off.

I believe RTBoss used this on his son before the secondary ASRB was calculated by Shannon. You may want to contact RTBoss via private message if you are interested in his son's results.
The best sub for kids I can think of is "MLS-5.5G" or MLS-5G

RTBoss use MLS-5.5G it on his kid and he has
reported some amazing result

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-User-...h-MLS-5-5G-

Also, u can read other people's MLS Journals.

The first thing my kids are gonna listen when they come into this world is MLS-5.5G.. Haha.. kidding not married yet. XD

While I also used MLS-5G(5.5G wasn't available) on my sister and u can find her review down below.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-User-...sults-PICS-
Perfect. I'll pick it up for them in a few weeks so they've had some listening time before school starts up again.
Please create a journal to report what you notice! It might be valuable information for others!
Your childeren will benefit alot, good luck!
(08-06-2018, 08:27 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]Please create a journal to report what you notice! It might be valuable information for others!
Your childeren will benefit alot, good luck!

Will do. Should be interesting because with them not knowing it's running there will be no placebo effects
(08-06-2018, 06:35 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2018, 06:22 AM)Moud Wrote: [ -> ]How long of a break is suggested after the 3 months?

This is a 5.5 generation subliminal. 35 days is what is being currently recommended.

35 days is required for DMSI 3.2 and subs released after that. MLS was released in 2017 and so only needs 21 days of break.

However "in 3 month blocks" doesn't mean you need to take a break after 3 months.
(08-06-2018, 06:35 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]This is a 5.5 generation subliminal. 35 days is what is being currently recommended.
(08-06-2018, 09:03 AM)Havana Wrote: [ -> ]35 days is required for DMSI 3.2 and subs released after that. MLS was released in 2017 and so only needs 21 days of break.

However "in 3 month blocks" doesn't mean you need to take a break after 3 months.
Hi Havana!! I miss your bunny logo!!
MLS 5.5G was released on July 16, 2017. So you are correct that the break is 21 days and you are also correct that you don't have to take a break after 3 months. However, we all know when you give the mind a break from subliminals... that's when the "magic" really begins!!

DMSI 3.2 was released on February 22, 2018, for those that are wondering.
It would actually be awesome if there was a well rounded sub for kids/teens , love of studying, general desire to keep a tidy space, help out around the house, eradicate video game, cell phone addiction, desire to be active, desire to eat well and avoid junk food, aversions to drugs, smoking ect, able to deal with and bullying, not bully others, social confidence, anger control and management, the desire to go to bed on time, care of personal hygiene, not be drawn into every toy that launches on the market... you know all the things you want to impress upon your kids in one happy little six stage program!
(08-07-2018, 05:15 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]I would use ASC on my kids and if they ever got bullied or anything EPHRA or EPHRA 2.0.

Been considering ephra first. Some have dealt with bullying from school and thier dad, and they've been through our divorce in the last year
(08-07-2018, 05:15 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]I would use ASC on my kids and if they ever got bullied or anything EPHRA or EPHRA 2.0.
(08-07-2018, 05:48 AM)Moud Wrote: [ -> ]Been considering ephra first. Some have dealt with bullying from school and thier dad, and they've been through our divorce in the last year

Most people wished they had used ephra before starting other subliminals. Some swear that they got better results after using ephra first.

The free version pushes you to get results as Shannon would say "A Forced March".
The paid version (E2) gently guides you to get results. "Soothing".
It will be upgraded when 6g becomes a reality. (E3)
Pages: 1 2