Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Path to success (US/LM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey.
So I'm going to journal my run with US/LM.
I'm using 7 loops a day when I sleep. But I also use a few loops in the daytime when I can use my headphones.

I expect the sub to work fairly well. I honestly don't see why the fuck it wouldn't work. The only fear I have is that it may stop working after a point, like some of my other experiences with subliminals and "other stuff". If that happens that'd really be a bummer. I mean that stuff costs $115.

I'm on day 3 of listening, and I think I already noticed something yesterday.
Long story short I'm way motivated and productive. That's surprising because I didn't think I'd have that kind of response from the sub. But here I am, about 2 times more productive and disciplined than just a few days ago.
Funilly enough, I've always wanted to improve my discipline.
@Shannon Does the script contains instructions to take action? Because I'm seeing that's what I'm doing more.

On top of that, since yesterday I've been really thinking of changing my approach on improving my stuttering. I know I've said it a few times here, but I stutter moderately. It was, like...50 times worse before but with really hard work, dedication and maybe luck I've managed to reduce it a lot.
It's still an obstacle in my daily life but bearable. Now the thing is, all these years I've always approached stuttering on a psychological level. Just like the therapies I've tried too.
Even all the esoteric attempts at improving my speech fluency only rely on a psychological level.

However, yesterday I, for some reasons, started to think about another approach. With a few googling I found a recent research in 2017 which exposed a correlation between blood flow in the brain and stuttering. I'm going to approach stuttering on the physical side too. I have "some tools" I know that can help.
Quote:In those who stutter, the regional cerebral blood flow is reduced in the Broca’s area (the brain region tied to speech production in the frontal lobe). The study revealed that more severe stuttering is linked with even more drastic reductions in blood flow to Broca’s area…so blood flow and stuttering severity are directly correlated.
I think it's US kicking in because I've been led on a new path, taking action in looking for the most effective way to tackle that issue.

I also feel a little bit more optimism. I feel less anxious and worried about the future. In short, I feel more chilled.

For now, that's all.
This program generates motivation and action as a natural side effect of the success-based thinking it creates. It's not going to be in the same degree or direction as UM/OP, but it's there.

I created a Stop Stuttering sub in 3G many moons ago, and a lot of people reported that it worked well. It's not on my list of "to do right now", but when I upgrade it, if you still need it, I think you will find it is very useful.
Quote:This program generates motivation and action as a natural side effect of the success-based thinking it creates. It's not going to be in the same degree or direction as UM/OP, but it's there.
Sweet, I really feel that.

Quote:I created a Stop Stuttering sub in 3G many moons ago, and a lot of people reported that it worked well. It's not on my list of "to do right now", but when I upgrade it, if you still need it, I think you will find it is very useful.
I own the 4G version. I tried it for about 3 weeks. There was a lag time before I felt it working but it wasn't deep enough. So I switched to DMS 3.1 A at that time.
For me the ultrasonic version seemed to work better, especially when I kept it playing on my smartphone ALL the time. From morning to bedtime. My mates were getting headaches, though.
I'll totally be interested in buying an upgraded version. May I suggest a few affirmations to physically heal the brain?
It's possible the physical marks a stutterer's brain has is a result of stuttering and not a cause, but if indeed some physical conditions in the brain favor stuttering that'd be neat if the sub cover that too.
When the time comes, we will be approaching the overcoming of stuttering in a very 360 degree manner.
Errr....Unexpected unfolding.
Remember when I said:
Quote:I also feel a little bit more optimism. I feel less anxious and worried about the future. In short, I feel more chilled.
Well, now I feel TOO chilled. Usually, I have a daily meditation / [rule 4 stuff] routine that I make sure to undergo as it is targeted toward some important goals, but today I feel too chilled to do anything about it.
I'm like "Whatever, it'll be alright anyway. What am I worried about? Just going to chill 8) *picture of DarkPlouf smoking*".
It's like I am not afraid anymore of failure but as a result I don't have any reason to "work" anymore.
I also have ZERO anxiety about these goals. Usually, I'm stressed and that helps me undergo the work.

Kinda weird. I think yesterday I had the perfect balance of optimism/confidence AND motivation as my productivity and discipline totally skyrocketed.
Still using 7 loops a day. Maybe it's too much? I'll continue like that for a week and see how it goes. If needed I'll stick to one loop. Yesterday was a very good day, if I can maintain that balance all the time that'd be neat.
US/LM pretty much feels like PTPA now.
(08-08-2018, 10:38 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]US/LM pretty much feels like PTPA now.

That means you're executing. A natural side effect of success based thinking is that it is by its very nature positive. Welcome aboard. Smile Enjoy the ride. It gets a lot better.
I noticed that too. I feel like I am just sailing through life at the moment even if there are no big manifestations as of yet. A lot of the fears I have had are starting to dissipate.
(08-08-2018, 10:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 10:38 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]US/LM pretty much feels like PTPA now.

That means you're executing. A natural side effect of success based thinking is that it is by its very nature positive. Welcome aboard. Smile Enjoy the ride. It gets a lot better.
Thanks Shannon!

Quote:I noticed that too. I feel like I am just sailing through life at the moment even if there are no big manifestations as of yet. A lot of the fears I have had are starting to dissipate.
Yes, my fears seem to vanish too. I've cut some practices that I was doing out of fear of not achieving my goals or not being good enough.
Good progress! I am curious, did you take a break between DMSI and this sub?
(08-08-2018, 10:42 PM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]Good progress! I am curious, did you take a break between DMSI and this sub?
A break wasn't needed because I only ran DMSI 3.2 for a few weeks. So I was free from DMSI for more than 32 days before jumping on USLM.
I think I got some lucky strikes today and yesterday.
Do you guys know the mobile game "Summoners War Sky Arena"? This is my guilty pleasure and I indulge in it during lunch breaks or when I'm bored af.
To set the context, there's a Temple of Wishes on the game map, which is just like a roulette. You loot things inside depending on your luck. Yesterday I pulled an item with a 1.6% acquisition rate. And today I again pulled the only other 1.6% rate item. And then later today I pulled a super rare monster, with an acquisition rate of 0.5%.
I also had a crazy chain of luck when I needed it the most, but it'd be complex to explain it to those unfamiliar with the game.

Since these events happened in "bulk" I think LM steered those results.
I know LOA, manifestations and steering reality don't go so well with numbers and chance money but it was interesting to see that bulk of luck all of a sudden.
I'm curious to see how would be my luck with chance games in 3 months, that'd be interesting to see the scope of LM effects.

As for real-life events nothing much to report, I do not think LM struck yet in this area. I know during my first run of DMSI I got free stuff once at the bakery so it's not like that can't happen. So maybe it's just a question of time.
LM works best when you have something specific you want to accomplish, achieve or have happen. I have recently heard some reports that impressed even me on LM. So pick a goal, and focus on it a few minutes a day and see if that helps.
Also, there's something I'd like to share.

TL;DR: I asked my sub to execute USLM and I woke up with a feeling of intense disgust toward the forum.

Since a few months (when I shifted my beliefs on resistance) I've discovered how the subconscious really listen and how I can definitely get a feedback from it. It happens at night. I talk to "it", ponder some questions, and usually the morning I wake up with feelings. And all I have to do is interpret these feelings.

The first time it happened was after I read that book from Joseph Murphy about the subconscious mind. That's when I shifted my beliefs toward resistance and stopped seeing my subconscious as an entity fighting me and what I want.
Now the interesting part is that Joseph Murphy said it was good to talk to your subC. It was late at night and I was repeating to myself an example that was written on that book.
Surprisingly the morning I woke up with such a great feeling. A feeling of unlimited power. A feeling of being able to do anything. A feeling that wanted to make me yell "Move outta mah way" to anyone in the world.

Since then I've used that technique a few times with great success. But I think I felt nothing a few other times. It happens I guess.
I've always known the thoughts you hold before sleeping were important but I never thought my subC would really listen and provide me with a direct feedback of some sort.

Now the reason for my post is that last night I talked to my subC and told it to execute the instructions of USLM.
However, the morning I woke up with an intense feeling of disgust. Disgust toward the forum. Not toward USLM or Shannon, but toward the forum. Idk why...I've yet to fully interpret what that means...
It's possible the "forum" meant something else though, we can interpret that literally or not.
@Shannon any idea?
Pages: 1 2 3