Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Questions from a newcomer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All...and thanks for this awesome forum Smile...Although I am new here, I have had some of Shannon's products for a while...just have not gotten around to actually using them...I would like to start though and right now, I am thinking of using Absolute Self Confidence, Aura Of Sexiness, Be Irressitibly Attractive to Beautiful Women every night on my ipod (I feel more comfortable with the masked Ocean versions.)
Has anyone tried using all three looped while sleeping? are there any conflicts or problems with doing this? Would appreciate feedback and comments...Once again Thanks Smile
Yeah sure you can use all of them together. However, the effectiveness and the time until you internalize it could be questionable. In my opinion, if you have one goal in mind, use that one first, then add in the others once you begin to notice the changes.

Ryan
(11-18-2011, 08:47 AM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah sure you can use all of them together. However, the effectiveness and the time until you internalize it could be questionable. In my opinion, if you have one goal in mind, use that one first, then add in the others once you begin to notice the changes.

Ryan

Thanks for the reply Ryan...I have read quite a lot of your posts with great interest...I am just not sure if I should use ASC AND AOS first and then move on to BIA and BIA Sexually...I have the cory skyy MM as well as stuff from Nicholas Finnegan...but maybe I should just concentrate on the subs first...One more question...I read somewhere that there might be a conflict between listening to BIA and BIA Sexually at the same time...would you know about this? I think you once wrote that you have never used BIA....Many thanks again Smile

Never used the BIA subs. However, it's probably best not to use them both at the same time because they are pretty big programs. Yeah, ASC will definitely improve upon the other subs so it's a good starting point. And if you like what you get, definitely check out Alpha and SM. I'll forever be affiliating those subs. They are just way too good for the price.

Ryan
Thanks for your help Ryan...I think I will start off with absolute self confidence and be irresistibly attractive to beautiful women looped...will let you guys know how I do Smile wish me luck!!