Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Manifestion Reversal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aswell as reversal resistance in which your mind works to counter the aims of the sub. Could manifestation reversal happen in which the aims of the manifestation are reversed making situations more difficult for the user?
I though Reversal of Manifestation will be "Not Manifesting"..
(08-03-2018, 04:31 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I though Reversal of Manifestation will be "Not Manifesting"..

Not manifesting would be nuetral and reversal would be making it harder to manifest or have minifestations sabotaged behond not running the sub at all. Not manifesting would be the same state not running the sub at all. Thats my interpretation.
(08-03-2018, 03:24 AM)Tristian Wrote: [ -> ]Aswell as reversal resistance in which your mind works to counter the aims of the sub. Could manifestation reversal happen in which the aims of the manifestation are reversed making situations more difficult for the user?

It requires a lot of effort and energy from the subconscious to manifest something. It is far easier to avoid that thing by simply doing nothing. I would put my money on "nothing happens" instead of a reversal of a manifestation. The subconscious will always take the easiest way out, just like water.
(08-03-2018, 03:24 AM)Tristian Wrote: [ -> ]Aswell as reversal resistance in which your mind works to counter the aims of the sub. Could manifestation reversal happen in which the aims of the manifestation are reversed making situations more difficult for the user?

I think manifestation reversal is the result of reversal resistance which make us think everything in negativity and look what happen in our life as sucks Blink