Subliminal Talk

Full Version: US/LM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello Everyone,

I have decided to run US/LM side B for 3 months. I ran the program for one loop last night and noticed it consumed a lot of energy. I felt drained after one loop. I am glad that this program only requires one loop.

The only thing I noticed today was that when I left work briefly to go somewhere. I parked in the exact same parking place when I came back and it was the only one in that side of the parking lot.

I don't wanna read too much into that but I thought that was interesting
(07-31-2018, 07:48 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I noticed today was that when I left work briefly to go somewhere. I parked in the exact same parking place when I came back and it was the only one in that side of the parking lot.

I think the side effect of this sub is that we will treat every small success or luck as a consequence of running it even if it would happen anyway. Our attention will be tuned into these kind of things and thus our belief that we're successful will be created independent of the sub.
Today i felt irritated. At work I failed a test I had to take and got down on myself. I got really frustrated also with some other things. Perhaps this is resistance.
(07-31-2018, 11:33 AM)Havana Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2018, 07:48 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I noticed today was that when I left work briefly to go somewhere. I parked in the exact same parking place when I came back and it was the only one in that side of the parking lot.

I think the side effect of this sub is that we will treat every small success or luck as a consequence of running it even if it would happen anyway. Our attention will be tuned into these kind of things and thus our belief that we're successful will be created independent of the sub.

Either way, what I’ve come to learn about using Shannon’s subs is that if you let it, they can double as a training tool to develop the habit of internal and external mindfulness.
I did one loop last night. I felt different but in a good way. Felt like I communicated better yesterday.

I am wondering if more loops would equal better results or should I stick to one loop for now?
Also if you do multiple loops do they all have to be done back to back? When I ran UD and SE there were specific instructions to run them for six loops back to back without interruption.

@Shannon
(08-01-2018, 05:41 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]I did one loop last night. I felt different but in a good way. Felt like I communicated better yesterday.

I am wondering if more loops would equal better results or should I stick to one loop for now?
Also if you do multiple loops do they all have to be done back to back? When I ran UD and SE there were specific instructions to run them for six loops back to back without interruption.

@Shannon

I did not model more than 8 loops a day. I am currently experimenting on using a huge number of loops per day, and if the results are good, I'll open up the loops to "whatever you like", but 1 and 7 are showing as best for most people in the models.

All loop[s must be done back to back, always. Otherwise you are interfering with the primary ASRB by introducing an unintended period of rest between the loops.
(08-01-2018, 06:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2018, 05:41 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]I did one loop last night. I felt different but in a good way. Felt like I communicated better yesterday.

@Shannon

I did not model more than 8 loops a day. I am currently experimenting on using a huge number of loops per day, and if the results are good, I'll open up the loops to "whatever you like", but 1 and 7 are showing as best for most people in the models.

All loop[s must be done back to back, always. Otherwise you are interfering with the primary ASRB by introducing an unintended period of rest between the loops.
@Shannon
Ok. Thank you. Seven loops would be hard for me to do. I wouldn’t mind doing 2 or 3 but I’ll wait until you make your final determination.

It’s hard to know what this program is doing.
(08-01-2018, 07:12 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]

@Shannon

@Shannon
Ok. Thank you. Seven loops would be hard for me to do. I wouldn’t mind doing 2 or 3.

According to the models, 1 loop per day is by far the best of the range I modeled. 7 loops came in second, and not much response for anything else.
(08-01-2018, 07:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

@Shannon

@Shannon
Ok. Thank you. Seven loops would be hard for me to do. I wouldn’t mind doing 2 or 3.

According to the models, 1 loop per day is by far the best of the range I modeled. 7 loops came in second, and not much response for anything else.

@Shannon
Oh ok. I guess it’s just a thinking pattern that more is better that is causing me to want to run more loops when it isn’t necessarily more efficient.
@Shannon I did notice some fear come up. Like it seemed like a fear of success like what would happen if the program worked.

I wonder if I need to run side A or if it is too early to tell.
(08-01-2018, 08:44 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon I did notice some fear come up. Like it seemed like a fear of success like what would happen if the program worked.

Today is your 2nd or 3rd day, right? Change can cause short-term fear responses. It is way too early to think about this as a sign that you need to run version A. Think about US/LM version A and B like DMSI A and B. Even B will help you overcome big mental obstacles, should you discover that you have some. A would be needed only if you cannot overcome your blocks otherwise and start noticing signs of a severe stress response over an extended period of time like two to four weeks or longer.

Just my two cents.
(08-01-2018, 09:15 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2018, 08:44 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon I did notice some fear come up. Like it seemed like a fear of success like what would happen if the program worked.

Today is your 2nd or 3rd day, right? Change can cause short-term fear responses. It is way too early to think about this as a sign that you need to run version A. Think about US/LM version A and B like DMSI A and B. Even B will help you overcome big mental obstacles, should you discover that you have some. A would be needed only if you cannot overcome your blocks otherwise and start noticing signs of a severe stress response over an extended period of time like two to four weeks or longer.

Just my two cents.

Oh ok.

I am also using the masked trickling stream mp3 format. I wonder if switching to the hybrid mp3 format will accelerate my results.
(08-01-2018, 07:34 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2018, 07:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

@Shannon

@Shannon

@Shannon
Oh ok. I guess it’s just a thinking pattern that more is better that is causing me to want to run more loops when it isn’t necessarily more efficient.

Give it a little time with 1 loop and see what happens. If you find that it is triggering significant fear and resistance after a week at 1 loop, try 7.

The optimal number of loops depends on the level of resistance, which is why both came up. With DMSI 3.2, I had both come up also, but I picked the best one overall, and now I understand that 7 (or whatever the higher/secondary number is) is better for those who resist more.

It's too early to tell.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7