Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ryu - USLM V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What a great suprise Shannon, thanks, downloading the files now.
I think it's great we might be able to get away with just one loop per day. BTW, how long are the loops?
1:06:00 per loop
(07-31-2018, 02:31 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]1:06:00 per loop

Ryu

How was your first night on the program?
(07-31-2018, 02:31 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]1:06:00 per loop

Thanks, that's amazing, very user friendly.
I'm in a epic battle with resistance ATM.
My walk has changed, very confident in that.
Conversation flow alittle better.
Just feels like I need a day or 2 for absorbing this new sub.
Change is coming soon
(08-01-2018, 12:17 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in a epic battle with resistance ATM.
My walk has changed, very confident in that.
Conversation flow alittle better.
Just feels like I need a day or 2 for absorbing this new sub.
Change is coming soon

I feel the same way. My conversation flow has gotten better too. I feel like this sub is on the verge of making big changes.
How many loops are you doing?
2 loops, Maybe 1 or more later.
I have 1 loop in the morning and 1 in the evening.
Feels okay for me.

Had some tought about my EX GF. Shitty memories.
Guess it's some form of clearing or healing.
US/LM is completely devoid of direct C&H in B side. And I mean, COMPLETELY devoid of it. The only thing that could trigger that (H&C) is the Optimus Engine, and it will only do that if it is absolutely necessary.

I would say it might not be C&H.
No healing ah okay, then im not sure why that memorie came up when i play USLM, i have not been thinking of her in many years.

Anyway i felt i had some success with my son today, made him laugh and had fun with him, felt great.

Also i'm doing 1 loop tomorrow as i see in instruction now, wops Tongue.

Shannon, is it possible for me too do 1 loop in morning and 1 loop in evening?
What do you mean ?
(08-01-2018, 08:28 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]No healing ah okay, then im not sure why that memorie came up when i play USLM, i have not been thinking of her in many years.

Anyway i felt i had some success with my son today, made him laugh and had fun with him, felt great.

Also i'm doing 1 loop tomorrow as i see in instruction now, wops Tongue.

Shannon, is it possible for me too do 1 loop in morning and 1 loop in evening?
What do you mean ?

It is possible for you to do whatever you want. What I am asking the models when I run them for the optimal number of loops per day is, what will result in the best results for the most people using it?

In this case, the majority of people will get the best results from using one loop per day, and the rest should be getting best results at 7 loops. As I said, I am experimenting with very high numbers of loops, and if that produces good results, I will recommend it.
Ah cool thanks
Hm wonder why I have so much resistance.
I'm angry and pissed, some small depression and anxious and headache.
God dammit, come too me success.
Pages: 1 2 3 4