Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New DMSI Journal v3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-------------
how the f*ck are you gonna do 18 hours without becoming a hermit?
Whoa, that's a lot of loops, and here I was struggling to get 5 in. How are you able to function mentally?
I was doing 7 loops on A and girls were hovering around me.
(07-29-2018, 06:50 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]how the f*ck are you gonna do 18 hours without becoming a hermit?

LolLolLol
Travis why don't you just crank up the loops each week rather then go fully monty ?
-------------
(07-30-2018, 06:23 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]@thor2014

I’m just tired of this sub not working fully. I’ve been usin* it for two years. Got lots of memorable IOI’s, some of which I remember years later, but no direct approaches from girls. I have to do something drastic.

Day two complete with about 10-12 hours. It feels pretty good, no real tiredness or discomfort from the loops. Some days I might only get 8-10 hours

I understand where you are coming from as I was frustrated and not getting results until I cranked upto 7 loops. It makes sense the more loops you listen to the higher the probability of fully executing.
I might try 12 hours aswell see what happens. Good shout. lol
Hopefully you get fantastic results from your experiment but keep in mind switching to A if B doesn't do it for you. 7 loops of B didn't do it for me but 7 loops of A has been great.
(07-30-2018, 08:35 AM)kingpill Wrote: [ -> ]I might try 12 hours aswell see what happens. Good shout. lol

Welcome to the club lol. Im doing it to drown all the bs out, even if it becomes brutal. Ultrasonic all the way lmao
(07-30-2018, 09:48 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2018, 08:35 AM)kingpill Wrote: [ -> ]I might try 12 hours aswell see what happens. Good shout. lol

Welcome to the club lol. Im doing it to drown all the bs out, even if it becomes brutal. Ultrasonic all the way lmao

Haha boom
-------------
-------------
Pages: 1 2