Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 528Hz – DNA Repair frequency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone had any experience with listening to music at the 528 Hz frequency which apparently brings about DNA repair ?.
Tested it for two months, at least one hour of exposure per day, didn't notice any benefit at all. I think that if it was truly going to repair my DNA in any way I would have noticed physical changes, first, even slightly, and my allergy would have improved, even slightly. None of that happened though...
Many of the solfegio frequencies claim to affect DNA in a way but it's easy to see its full of crap. Music/sounds therapy have proven placebo effects and so is the case for frequencies too. That's why people "feel something", but your DNA ain't going to change thanks to that.
What would be nice is a sub that is about DNA repair 6g Smile
(07-17-2018, 01:24 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]Tested it for two months, at least one hour of exposure per day, didn't notice any benefit at all. I think that if it was truly going to repair my DNA in any way I would have noticed physical changes, first, even slightly, and my allergy would have improved, even slightly. None of that happened though...

Thanks for chiming in mate. Nice to hear someones experiences despite people raving on about it, it's hard to find any hardcore science behind it or results of people exposing themselves to this particular frequency.
(07-17-2018, 08:35 PM)subliminalsrcool Wrote: [ -> ]What would be nice is a sub that is about DNA repair 6g Smile

That would be nice, I recall Shannon did talk about this but was against creating such a product. It might have been when someone requested an anti ageing subliminal.
You ever think about the fact that the placebo effect is basically a scientific term for 'your belief in this is creating a reality and we can't actually explain it'? Therefore, rather than always searching for proof of stuff, perhaps learn to create your own proof. There's lots of factors at play on why something doesn't 'work' for someone, and someone else gets a strong or significant effect, but this is just food for thought.
Quote:You ever think about the fact that the placebo effect is basically a scientific term for 'your belief in this is creating a reality and we can't actually explain it'
That's how I see it. I'd say, placebo is the manifestation of the will. Or you could say the manifestation of the "God" within us.
Placebo effect per se isn't an issue. The issue is that, if an action produces only placebo effects, the benefits are highly inconsistent. I think that's what people want to avoid. There's no need for something that works only when planets are aligned or for whatever strange other reasons. That's why it's good to get solid evidence of a method working. If that method, when applied produces most of the time the desired effects then we have a winner.

Indeed, it's possible solfeggio frequencies actually "work". But we're constantly bombed by billions of internal and external stimuli each and every day. I wouldn't be surprised if frequencies actually work but all these overwhelming other stimuli jeopardize them.
But still, even if that's true, I wouldn't consider solfeggio frequencies as "working". Shutting off most stimuli, factors, variables, whatever you may call them, just to make solfeggio frequencies work is unrealistic.

However, yes I'd stay it's good to experiment and "create your own proof". In fact, I'll repeat the experiment at a later date.
The thing is, because of how inconsistent reality is, a method that didn't work at a date may "work" or rather produce interesting results at a later date. However, I won't hide that I'm skeptic about frequencies being able to repair DNA at a noticeable level.
You say the placebo effect is the actualization of will, this is true to my knowledge. With this in mind however, I would invite you to ponder what that means about the nature of this reality. There are lots of scientific explanations for things, but in all actuality the 'laws' of cause and effect are themselves all 'placebo', as can be easily observed in the quantum realm as demonstrated by something like the Twin Slit experiment. Moreover there is a group consciousness that shapes results, and is often abused by the individuals in power that realize these things and have a vested interest in maintaining the hierarchy of power. This is why people are programmed not to think, but how to think, and what to believe.

I won't go off on a tangent though, i'll just say...A being capable of manifesting the will of the divine within them can do literally anything they wish(and fortunately humans are such beings). If you want to repair your DNA, sharpen your focus to a laser-beam point and will it. Or inversely, develop a belief in whatever external mechanism you wish, but believe it fully, become obsessed. From the inside out. Become passionate in demanding that the universe show you whatever 'proofs' you require Wink, Start with something simple, and move upwards as you develop more faith in your ability to create things.
Read some further stuff on this. Alot schools claim this DNA activation is complete nonsense. So i guess results are based on user specific.experiences.
How did you break your DNA in the first place?
(07-21-2018, 04:26 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]How did you break your DNA in the first place?

I was curious thats all as the theory behind it seemed rather hard to swallow. Its also good.to hear other peoples insights.
(07-21-2018, 04:26 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]How did you break your DNA in the first place?
Some people are born with messy genetics.
The Feeling Is The Secret...
Pages: 1 2