Subliminal Talk

Full Version: PUA your thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The discussion thread was getting overrun by peoples opinions on PU. Understandably myself and others either have similar or extremely polarizing perspectives on this subject.

PU attracts a whole pool of people. Some who are very normal and just want to get better with women. Others who have serious mental disorders which should have been sorted before embarking on the PU journey. Still others who realize they do have issues should not stick their heads in the stand and pretend they do not exist.

Regardless I personally believe PUA is the wrong path to take as it encourages one to rely on someone else's methodology which may not be right for you. It is also like trying to build a house on sand which might stand until the water comes in !.
This is exactly I am so for DMSI and its ability to clear mental blocks and traumas which allows one to evolve into a better version of themselves.
I never tried PUA and tbh I will never ever will practice it cause I really don't feel like putting that much mental energy to impress someone.
Now I want to chime in on the topic of PUA..just because I don't post often as many of you do, doesn't mean I follow the thread. I saw how the thread on Shannon's discussion journal volume was seeming to look like a brawl between Sarge and Thor......As a user mentioned, and glad that you did, bring the topic over to Chatterbox.

Now onto the subect of PUA. I have read "The Game" which was actually made into a 'story book' with characters like Mystery doing the "mystery method" and many other nicknames like "sweater" etc. Read it years ago......anywho, onto the members who believe that PUA is a skill that needs to be mastered, if you guys really believe in this, then you don't need to use DMSI because I think it was Sarge that was defending the fact that he had very good outcomes with the PUA skills that DMSI (as I understood) didn't even impact him with outcomes like DMSI subliminal would. (Pardon me if I am wrong).

But I personally never tried PUA in my life but to read stories like in The Game by Neil Strauss who I guess went from Beta to Alpha under his mentor and trainer, Mystery, the read was quite fun but on another note, I think PUA community is total BS and it is only for the guys to "show off" their attraction skills to "chumps" and they are the "gurus" that need to be kneeled before.

No offense to those that have faith in it, that is your business, and I am not the guy to step all over your beliefs. If that's what you believe, like Sarge, then that is on you.

On another note this is why I don't talk much in forums, I am just observe from a distance so I am not involved in "forum drama". I observe by reading but don't engage unless I need to.

Anyway without going side tracked, I think PUA is not for me (may be for some people but not all) I think this is why Shannon developed DMSI for those of us "chumps" to automatically
become like a PUA or better when we can't go hands on out in "the field" to put into effect what we learned from the "mystery method" or from the thousands of dollars we paid like for "Tyler" to train us.

Those of you who know Tyler, you know who I'm talking about.

Thanks for letting me chime in Smile See you in the forum.
My concern is that one has to learn "20 different tactics" to get a woman into bed then an additional "10 tactics" to get hotter women into bed. Of course do not forget stripper game you have to learn another "10 tactics".

For argument's sake that's 40 different tactics just to sleep with different types of women when really all you have to be is a more attractive man. Doesn't that sound like complete overkill ?. Furthermore PUA tactics do not work unless you are descent looking. If your overweight and look like Danny Devito and not a celebrity forget it. Any tactic you try will just fall flat.
My view:

PUA tells you what is possible (sleeping with multiple women/ threesomes/ having sex with dozens and dozens of hot women). i don't think, however, that most PUAs themselves do this or that their techniques allow it to happen.

The suposed results that you can get from PUA helped me as it made me more ambitious with women and made me feel like I deserve more. The actual techniques- 98% no.

Some concepts such as preselection etc do have value and are definitely real. Cocky funny humour is also good as long as you actually believe it and you are congruent.

But the actual techniques are probably no diffrent than any sales technique such as micro compliance etc (which can work but if the girl gets a whiff of what your doing, its over).

I think just being straight forward, playful and sexual while being cool with yourself, or 'alpha' (not the forced kind) is the best 'technique'. And funnily enough, for that, you don't need to memorize anything as I think our bodies and instincts already know what to do.

And also not being needy for any kind of approval (approval of love, being cool, being manly, popular etc)
Social status is King and completely overrides any of this PUA tactical stuff. In fact this is what DMSI will eventually achieve for everyone. I am going to sound selfish but I wish Shannon had kept DMSI a secret for a limited number of people including me Smile. Now the whole world will be using DMSI.
(07-17-2018, 07:19 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Social status is King and completely overrides any of this PUA tactical stuff. In fact this is what DMSI will eventually achieve for everyone. I am going to sound selfish but I wish Shannon had kept DMSI a secret for a limited number of people including me Smile. Now the whole world will be using DMSI.

Not the whole world.. But Only few who believe in these subconsciou stuff..
(07-17-2018, 10:10 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2018, 07:19 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Social status is King and completely overrides any of this PUA tactical stuff. In fact this is what DMSI will eventually achieve for everyone. I am going to sound selfish but I wish Shannon had kept DMSI a secret for a limited number of people including me Smile. Now the whole world will be using DMSI.

Not the whole world.. But Only few who believe in these subconsciou stuff..

Agreed. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink