Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier 5.5G sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In short, a 5.5G sub that has both ultra Success and Luck Magnifier. I never used either in 4G but I heard that they were a killer combo to use. I would imagine both subs would positively play off each other. Anyway I think it would be a worthwhile sub.
Word !! MY Vibe on it would be ALL THAT & Positive Thinkin'Positive "Tude
added in...in 5.5 G and especially 6G would be A Real Mutha for Ya!

(07-07-2018, 01:21 PM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]In short, a 5.5G sub that has both ultra Success and Luck Magnifier. I never used either in 4G but I heard that they were a killer combo to use. I would imagine both subs would positively play off each other. Anyway I think it would be a worthwhile sub.
(07-11-2018, 07:20 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Word !! MY Vibe on it would be ALL THAT & Positive Thinkin'Positive "Tude
added in...in 5.5 G and especially 6G would be A Real Mutha for Ya!

(07-07-2018, 01:21 PM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]In short, a 5.5G sub that has both ultra Success and Luck Magnifier. I never used either in 4G but I heard that they were a killer combo to use. I would imagine both subs would positively play off each other. Anyway I think it would be a worthwhile sub.

I agree with including PTPA and maybe Ultra Motivation in there as well.