Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How do you make money online (e-commerce, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, blogs) ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I got the idea to post about making money online here because it seems that several people on the forum here are actually making money online Pirate(from reading their journal though).

I am posting here instead of BHW or Reddit because here the community is smaller so there would be less noise. Blackhat

Me: last year I have tried affiliate marketing with Clickbank, 2 Shopify websites for dropshipping, a blog and an instagram account.
Between online courses, website creation (buying domains, wordpress themes, etc) and facebook ads I must have spend around $1000 (facebook ads is splendid and addictive as f*). I sure learned a lot and can build a website now in no time, but I did not make any tangible financial results.

$1000 may or may not seem much BUT I need to get more strategic about my spending because it is kind of all over the place.

So that's the story, if you are in e-commerces and you have been making some good money (define good money Wink ) Please share how you did, it would help others like me being less and less dependant on my work salary.
I am trying to do some dropshipping.. I just started 15 days ago.. I am still learning.. Setting up websites and stuff.. When I am ready I will start selling.. I am also think of Starting MLS-5.5G as it will help me in learning all this stuff..
Good point MLS should speed up the learning process! Depending on your background the technical part (website and stuff) may be easier than the commercial (marketing side). I know that for me I struggled to understand the facebook ads concepts.

I also spent a lot of time on niche selection, but now I am not even sure if it is that important or if the advertising strategy matters more.
e-commerce = shopify. simple drag and drop. use oberlo to link it directly to aliexpress which you can use to dropship.
(07-08-2018, 01:15 PM)kingpill Wrote: [ -> ]e-commerce = shopify. simple drag and drop. use oberlo to link it directly to aliexpress which you can use to dropship.

I am already doing that Thumbsup
Probably stop trying to make money online and just figure out how to make money in general, the basic principles seem to carry over.
(07-11-2018, 05:41 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: [ -> ]Probably stop trying to make money online and just figure out how to make money in general, the basic principles seem to carry over.
What do u mean by that?
(07-11-2018, 11:58 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2018, 05:41 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: [ -> ]Probably stop trying to make money online and just figure out how to make money in general, the basic principles seem to carry over.
What do u mean by that?

Understanding the psychology of selling things to people, basically, whether that's a service, product,etc., is the mindset that is most conducive to success. People believe that there's 'easy money' simply by nature of the fact that it's the internet, no, you still need to do the legwork and study, as you would in real life.