Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 Open?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have asked this question a while ago and wonder if DMSI 3.2 is open for any number of loops now? I am asking because I have read several times of people using it the entire night 7-8 consecutive runthroughs
Shannon gave permission to run as many loops as the person wants to run. Several members run between 5-7 now.
Shannon gave the go ahead to use more loops yes. I am currently on 7 loops almost completed 30 days.
How to use the sub?
(06-23-2018, 04:37 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]How to use the sub?

What do you mean how to use it? Put on some mothafucking headphones and play that shit. Or even over speakers. Just listen to it Wink, that is how you use a sub.
(06-24-2018, 01:52 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2018, 04:37 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]How to use the sub?

What do you mean how to use it? Put on some mothafucking headphones and play that shit. Or even over speakers. Just listen to it Wink, that is how you use a sub.

I mean, what the proper routine?
For A; 7 days on, 1 day off. 7 days on, 1 day off.
For B; 14 days on, 1 day off. Repeat.
Or you can run 7 days A. Break. 14 days B. Break. Etc etc.
(06-24-2018, 07:23 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Or you can run 7 days A. Break. 14 days B. Break. Etc etc.

A one day break?
Yes. You run version A for 7 days. Day 8 is no running of A. With B you run it for 14 days. Day 15 is 0 loops/bloom.