Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum Learning Speed - MLS 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, guys!

Please pardon my English. I am from Indonesia. Many of us are trilingual, with English being the 3rd language.

(First and second are usually our regional dialect and the national language, Bahasa)

Today marks the completion of my third month listening to IML subs. 2 months with Ultra-Success 4G. And 1 month with MLS 5.5G.

For MLS 5.5G, I use my sleepphones. 4 loops back to back. Every single night.

Honestly, the most annoying side effect is restlessness at night. I feel tired in the morning, as if I don’t get proper rest (or any rest at all).

I have tried all format. Hybrid. Ultrasonic. Masked. All the same.

(I didn’t feel this kind of effect with Ultra-Success 4G)

The only thing that actually can lessen the side effect is lowering the volume. The volume setting is 3 at 15 scale.

And now, with the new secondary ASRB “update” (1 day on, 1 day off), I hope the side effect won’t be as severe as it was.

That’s about the down-side. Now, let’s talk about (many of) the up-sides!

Increase reading speed with higher level of comprehension!

I can easily understand and draw conclusion from 30+ pages of (english) academic paper in 15 minutes.

I often finished reading a 200+ pages (english) book in one afternoon.

(Before MLS, I already an avid reader. But mostly I read in Bahasa. I honestly never achieved this kind of speed and comprehension while reading in English.)

Business ideas and solutions came more easily!

Oftentimes within hours since I started the “incubation” process. Sometimes it can took up to 24 hours for more complex problem.

My general problem solving process is like this:
1) Thinking about the problem
2) See it from various angles
3) Researching for alternatives
4) Give it to my subconscious to solve (this is the “incubation” part)

Increase ability to detect and recognize pattern!

I own an independent investment research company. And we process enormous amount of data daily.

I often get a hunch after analyzing some data. It’s like I am being guided on what to look and where.

Of course not all of the hunches will result in actionable trading/investment ideas. But a good amount of them are really worth to investigate further.

Less procrastination!

Okay. It's not like I suddenly become super-inspired to do my job. Nor I become super-motivated to take action. I just get things done!

Manifestation?

It strange, really.

On many occasions, when I want to know (or learn) about something, books, articles, youtube recommendation, online ads or even the right person shows up. It's like they suddenly came out of nowhere.

I don’t know if I actually attracted them, or I just simply become more opportunistic at every chance. (Or both?)

Learning mindset!

Now I see every problems and obstacles as opportunities to learn something new.

I get less irritated when encountering problem. Even if it’s a complex problem to solve. I still can truly enjoy the learning experience.

(Recently my motorcycle broke. So I learned about internal combustion and how to repair a 4-stroke engine)

Decreasing interest in “normal people” entertainment!

Now, movies and netflix bored me.

My so-called entertainment comes from reading books (only non-fiction), watching Ted Talks, documentaries and YouTube tutorials.

I know. Boring. Not many people will consider them as entertainment. Smile

Better articulation when explaining things!

I got many compliments from friends, colleagues and clients about my ability to explain things.

They thank me because I can make an “arcane” subject like finance, into a clear and understandable concept.

I admit, I often over-simplified things. But most people don’t really need (or care about) the full detail. They only want to know just enough to feel in control. ;-)

Exploratory Business Attitude!

I work in financial service industry for 13 years. Where most of the professionals tend to be risk-averse.

Contrary to popular belief, we actually get rewarded from how well we manage risk.

That’s why most of mutual fund managers failed to outperform market. Because they don’t care about performance. They only care about not losing investor's money, while still produce “acceptable” rate of return.

But after listening to MLS, I can see how I am becoming more and more careless (indifferent) about my business decision.

(Note: I said careless, not reckless)

My general attitude (regarding business) is... “Screw it, just do it! I want to know what’s going to happen. If it works, then good for us. If it failed, then I will learn something!” Big Grin

This kind of attitude has lead us to fine-tune our business process, develop new products, tapping into new market, create several new marketing campaigns and potentially double our business size this year.

(Of course the past 3 months was far from smooth sailing. We break things along the line, and the overall process is messy).

I think Ultra-Success 4G plays some part in this new business attitude. But I don’t know for sure.

Okay. That's all I can report so far. Smile

Since I got such a good result from the sub, I plan to run MLS as long as possible.

Honestly, I can't journal often. But I can assure you, I will post here whenever I find something worth reporting.

Thank you for reading!

Nara
What are you talking about, your English is great! Smile

Your results are also interesting for sure. Looks like you're executing well. The new ASRB might supercharge your results, and please do update us whenever something worth mentioning happens.

In the world of business and finance you need every edge you can get! I can't wait to try this program out myself at some point.
Looking forward to your journal!