Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Am & Non attachment to any outcome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently running SE 5.5g & have decided after three months or 90 days , which ever comes first , I'm going to run AM6 at least once while I wait for AM7 to be released. I was reading some older threads & posts & I'm starting to see how having expectations or constantly looking for the slightest hint of results can be detrimental. That said does AM address non attachment or is that just something gained over multiple AM runs as maturity & wisdom increases?
(06-17-2018, 06:07 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently running SE 5.5g & have decided after three months or 90 days , which ever comes first , I'm going to run AM6 at least once while I wait for AM7 to be released. I was reading some older threads & posts & I'm starting to see how having expectations or constantly looking for the slightest hint of results can be detrimental. That said does AM address non attachment or is that just something gained over multiple AM runs as maturity & wisdom increases?

This in bold.

AM also generates a self confidence and lack of neediness which results in it too.