Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question on my problem with women and dating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

(This will make me sound very naive)

I have a problem with dating. I am terrible at them that is something I am working on.

What I am working on right now is not being judgmental about girls.

It’s like i like a girl I try to talk to her.

But soon I start to see negatives in her. I donot feel the attraction anymore.

It’s something I wanna over come. I wanted to ask it in a dating forum.

But I know this Forum is the place were I can truly solve this problem.

I wanted to know anyone else who had similar issue and how you overcame it.Pirate
(06-17-2018, 06:51 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah AM6 does that to you if you run it. You find reasons why women aren't worthy of you it's called disqualifying/screening. But I sense that this isn't the case for you and I will be blunt. It may be coming from negative energies from within yourself which you are projecting or you are a negative person who trys to find flaws in people to boost your ego and also to feel more negative energy due to an addiction to negativity.

Also WM helps you appreciate women more and find good things in them.

I am not negative. I think my attitude towards these things is wrong.

I have negative view about sexuality. Every time i face it i panic and see negatives.

I am getting a sense DMSI should be my next sub as it will clear these things and i think my fears about sexuality will go to make me sexually irresistible
(06-17-2018, 08:16 PM)san_hal Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2018, 06:51 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah AM6 does that to you if you run it. You find reasons why women aren't worthy of you it's called disqualifying/screening. But I sense that this isn't the case for you and I will be blunt. It may be coming from negative energies from within yourself which you are projecting or you are a negative person who trys to find flaws in people to boost your ego and also to feel more negative energy due to an addiction to negativity.

Also WM helps you appreciate women more and find good things in them.

I am not negative. I think my attitude towards these things is wrong.

I have negative view about sexuality. Every time i face it i panic and see negatives.

I am getting a sense DMSI should be my next sub as it will clear these things and i think my fears about sexuality will go to make me sexually irresistible

Negative views about sexuality. Yep i had loads of it and can say that DMSI removes them all. Now I am much more comfortable tbh.