Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI real world results? Have you achieved your goals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm trying to decide if I should run again DMSI 3.2
After an unsuccessful run of AOSI 1 DMSI 2.1-2.4 and 3.1

I tried to read a few journals to get some motivation but
from what I read people aren't getting any results aside
from being exhausted, resisting and having body symptoms.

I want ask you, guys, what are your results in term of achieving
the goals of the sub:

Goal #1: Develop, project and communicate to others, through body language, vocalization, actions, choices and especially the personal energy field (“Aura”), the maximum possible sexual irresistibility.

Goal #2: To support goal #1, we have to develop, enhance and improve your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image, overcome fear, guilt and shame

Sniper #1 is the Standard Sniper. It will magnify the aura of irresistibility and focus it on all persons of sexual interest to you within your line of sight, according to how much you are cooperating with and executing the script, and how much that person fits what is most sexually attractive to you. This can affect multiple people simultaneously.

I think this thread will be very useful for the people interested in the product in the future.
Thanks for your reply, if you decide to comment on your real world results.
Still in experimental stage so do not expect too much.
I have had amazing results both intrnally and externally
I have had a number of amazing results on a number of different versions, but I don't bother to post them because people will just assume I am trying to sell the program if I do. Or not believe me. They're too busy insisting that the stuff I experience from running DMSI is impossible.

DMSI 3.1 gave me a result so amazing that I still have a hard time believing it myself sometimes, in spite of living it every day since.

But hey, I'm just the guy who executes. Nobody wants to hear about that.
(06-06-2018, 08:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a number of amazing results on a number of different versions, but I don't bother to post them because people will just assume I am trying to sell the program if I do. Or not believe me. They're too busy insisting that the stuff I experience from running DMSI is impossible.

DMSI 3.1 gave me a result so amazing that I still have a hard time believing it myself sometimes, in spite of living it every day since.

Don't you think it's a bit easier for you to execute since you are the one actually writing the code to execute? So it's probably easier for your subconscious mind to trust the program and go with it. And you probably also read the script daily, and you probably imagine every possibility, what each wording could do on a daily basis. So it seems to be a very different effect you will be getting from us the common folk that are in the blind of what's really happening Ninja when we listen to your program.

Just to be sure I'm not saying that you should reveal what's in there as I read your reasoning a lot of time already on that. My point here is that we don't know what's in there so the "trust" factor isn't the same, among other things.
(06-06-2018, 08:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a number of amazing results on a number of different versions, but I don't bother to post them because people will just assume I am trying to sell the program if I do. Or not believe me. They're too busy insisting that the stuff I experience from running DMSI is impossible.

Too bad I can't do subliminals myself because you've got the advantage of adjusting the sub to yourself. But of course I suppose you do your best to adjust it to an average Joe and thank you for that.
(06-06-2018, 11:53 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]My point here is that we don't know what's in there so the "trust" factor isn't the same, among other things.

But does this factor even matter? Many people who didn't believe and trust in Shannon's subliminals have gotten their results.
(06-06-2018, 05:00 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2018, 11:53 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]My point here is that we don't know what's in there so the "trust" factor isn't the same, among other things.

But does this factor even matter? Many people who didn't believe and trust in Shannon's subliminals have gotten their results.

In hypnosis it does matter for sure, in subs I don't know. I think it does too though I can't test it. In hypnosis as long as you haven't convinced the guy in front of you that it's safe and you know what you are doing it's probably not going to work or work only partialy.
I think it's not a switch either. It's not like you trust everything blindly at first glance thought the first encounter is very important. And it's the same in hypnosis you can lose the trust factor every time you do something stupid and irrelevant or they think what you do is stupid and irrelevant. With people who are very impatient and stressed or opinionated it's not on easy task.

I tend to think recently that the reason subs doesn't seem to work as much is that we don't work enough with the conscious mind. We let all the work to the subs and expect everything from it. With AM5 for example there was a book recommended as a guideline so that the conscious mind actually had something to play with.

Regarding your question it's hard to know if the people who tried didn't believe at all, if they tried it means they had some hope that it's possible to begin with. Some people doesn't need much work as they are very open to new experience, they don't have a big barrier between the world and them, so their doubt are easily switched. From my experience as an hypnotist some people are so open that even if you come off as untrustworthy to some extent they still try and are open to see what it is that you can offer. I have a "friend" who is a very bad hypnotist and he still can hypnotise the people who are the easiest to do, some are so easy that you don't need to do anything, they just follow the instructions.
(06-06-2018, 11:51 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to think recently that the reason subs doesn't seem to work as much is that we don't work enough with the conscious mind. We let all the work to the subs and expect everything from it
This is so true. I already realized it.
I went back to practicing, instead of passively listening, and the manifestations I get are far better and accurate.
Maybe it depends on the person, but now I clearly see it. All of my endeavors that required from me self-discipline, practice, determination and conscious involvement went very well. I realized how just keeping powerful and positive thoughts for a day is life-changing. And this is all done on a conscious level.

I grabbed a book on NLP the other day thanks to your journal. I'll explore it in depth and maybe that'll solve the thing I think is the hardest to realize with either LOA / conscious thoughts and subliminals: permanent results. That's it. These two tools seems to be great for "in-point" manifestations. Things that happen once in a while, or dot by dot, at certain periods.
For example manifesting money out of the blue. It's not that hard. It's like LOA games. You can set the intent "I will see a yellow balloon" and it'll manifest unexpectedly at some point. But it won't happen ALL the time you go out, at any moment and any point of your field of vision, lol.
Good luck permanently reprogramming yourself with that. The programming will only seem to "activate" at some moments, and not at others.

I hope that with enough understanding of reality we can achieve something more consistent and permanent.
So long as your not a hermit with no contact with other human beings in the outside world. The subliminals SHOULD IN THEORY work. Going out socializing, meeting new people, interacting with people on a day to day basis. So the conscious mind always has something to play with.
(06-06-2018, 11:51 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2018, 05:00 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]

In hypnosis it does matter for sure, in subs I don't know. I think it does too though I can't test it. In hypnosis as long as you haven't convinced the guy in front of you that it's safe and you know what you are doing it's probably not going to work or work only partialy.
I think it's not a switch either. It's not like you trust everything blindly at first glance thought the first encounter is very important. And it's the same in hypnosis you can lose the trust factor every time you do something stupid and irrelevant or they think what you do is stupid and irrelevant. With people who are very impatient and stressed or opinionated it's not on easy task.

I tend to think recently that the reason subs doesn't seem to work as much is that we don't work enough with the conscious mind. We let all the work to the subs and expect everything from it. With AM5 for example there was a book recommended as a guideline so that the conscious mind actually had something to play with.

Regarding your question it's hard to know if the people who tried didn't believe at all, if they tried it means they had some hope that it's possible to begin with. Some people doesn't need much work as they are very open to new experience, they don't have a big barrier between the world and them, so their doubt are easily switched. From my experience as an hypnotist some people are so open that even if you come off as untrustworthy to some extent they still try and are open to see what it is that you can offer. I have a "friend" who is a very bad hypnotist and he still can hypnotise the people who are the easiest to do, some are so easy that you don't need to do anything, they just follow the instructions.

If subliminal and hypnosis played by the same rules, we wouldn't need to spend decades teasing out the secrets of how to word subliminal scripts. The conscious mind can't read the script, but the subconscious can. That means it knows what is in the script.

This leaves us with one or both of the following possibilities:

1. The conscious mind is resisting because it doesn't trust the script. Although, why would you run the program in the first damned place if this was the case?

2. The subconscious is defining as "unsafe" whatever it fears. This makes sense. Given the current safety config, this turns out to be a high likelihood.

Trusting the script isn't an issue for the subconscious mind, it can see the whole thing.
(06-07-2018, 04:21 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]I was very distrustful and doubtful of subs in the beginning and they still worked on me. The only reason I tried is because of the refund policy. I think Shannon executes well because he's farther along with self improvement then most of us.

It's likely got something to do with my personality type as well as specifically what fears I have left.