Subliminal Talk

Full Version: a sub for...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a sub for making parents leave you the hell alone....such a rare case for some people but I am one of those rare cases. Parents are on my ass and since it is a cultural situation, I wish I could one day get up and realize my parents start saying and doing things that I want them to be...if that makes sense;

but yeah, a sub that will make family members like parents see you differently and treat you like a man; I know maybe AM 6 should take care of it but why not a sub specifically for this situation.
I'll share my experience. I'm a quieter fellow myself, and in years past I often would not speak my truth since I greatly feared a confrontation.

The hardest thing I've had to face using IML subs is........growing up. And I'm in my 40's. I put myself in harm's way loads of times silently expecting someone to speak up for me, or even rescue me. I feel shame when even writing about it since I thought "I'm not worth standing up for myself". Since noone else consistently stood up for me, I didn't either. I lived like this my whole life.

When I began E2, I grew up some. Mind you, I fought it originally, and I was on and off the sub. I had no idea how to survive being a grown up or thinking like one. I was even discouraged in myself until I began Universal Detox (UD), which gently and regularly scraped the lies away. I cried a bit on UD since I had lived by lying to myself about EVERYTHING. This was modeled to me by an alcoholic mother. And UD showed me I could only change ME. I chose to change, and I still am changing.

I greatly miss the results I achieved while on UD, and I've restarted it a few times. Tears come soon since lying.....was easier. Facing truth still scares the s*** out of me sometimes.

Thanks for writing about this here. You mentioned AM6, and I looked at that originally. However, Shannon recommended I do DMSI first since its tech is much more capable of flushing head trash.

Because....I am an adult. I'd just "believed" otherwise. I am still learning to speak up for myself, but it's not nearly as hard anymore :-)
(05-28-2018, 08:47 PM)subliminalsrcool Wrote: [ -> ]a sub for making parents leave you the hell alone....such a rare case for some people but I am one of those rare cases. Parents are on my ass and since it is a cultural situation, I wish I could one day get up and realize my parents start saying and doing things that I want them to be...if that makes sense;

but yeah, a sub that will make family members like parents see you differently and treat you like a man; I know maybe AM 6 should take care of it but why not a sub specifically for this situation.

If u read my old threads I must have mentioned that how my parents made my life hell. When I was on MLS-5.5G I suddenly had a this thought that I should put my parents on E1.

So, I took out an old Bluetooth speaker copied E1 in it.. Set at around 40-50% volume and hit play.. It played 24*7 and believe me I kept them on E1 for 3 months and they started minding their own business. Now they don't bother me anymore...

It's easier to put them on sub for 3 months than loose ur mind for another 3 months months.