Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Had this deep question in the back of my head..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We as members here are lucky to know about subliminaltalk.com and subliminalshop.com Not alot of people know such a site exists with such powerful subs that Shannon has provided to us.

If there is a beginning for us members to have found Subliminaltalk, is there bound to be an end?

What I mean by that is an end where you have fulfilled all of the subs that you feel you needed from Subliminalshop's list of subs that you have grown and evolved into a person equipped with all various subliminals that you may feel you have no need to need any more subs because you are now the perfect specimen of the human species you wanted to be because of DMSI, AM 6, BASE, BAMM, etc. that you feel you don't need no more subs?

Or will you just keep on evolving with new releases of subs that Shannon brings out as the years go on and on and the subs become more powerful than they did before? Will you be a life time member on this forum?

Me personallly? I think I will stick around for as long as I live because I love reading the developement of newcomers evolution and life changing stories that occurred because of the subs. Of course it feels good to provide my own testimonials too about my own experience.

Thanks for sharing your point of views Big Grin
Well, Tbh the is no limit for improving urself. You can keep using subs and keep on improving forever. But in my case I want to reach a threshold.

A point when I am stable/healed(Emotionally physical spiritually) enough that I can leave subs and absolutely focus my 100% attention in achieving goals that I want to. I mean I want to lock myself in a particular reality, a reality which I can fully consciously understand. A reality which a type of people u want.

I came here on IML to fix my mental and emotional issues. I had been suffering from mental issues like MDD, Severe Anxiety OCD, ADHD, Masturbation Addiction, Memory loss, lack of concentration and lack of Motivation.. along with emotional issues like.. emotionally immaturity and being judgemental and beeing a hypocrite and narrow minded etc etc.

In this process I also saw at what area my grandfather and father were weak due to which they faced problem their whole life and the fear of change they had... and I am willing to change those traits also in me and it's working..

So, In short I will be out of here after a reach a certain point. Cause for past 10 years I have lost alot of confidence and trust in myself. Untill I go and do everything on my own(without needing any subs).
Quote:Or will you just keep on evolving with new releases of subs that Shannon brings out as the years go on and on and the subs become more powerful than they did before? Will you be a life time member on this forum?

Me personallly? I think I will stick around for as long as I live because I love reading the developement of newcomers evolution and life changing stories that occurred because of the subs. Of course it feels good to provide my own testimonials too about my own experience
I'll stick around because the forum is a decent source or knowledge and resources for self-growth.
Although I dislike the arrogance of some members here it's overall not a negative place.
As far as subliminals are concerned, the increasing prices for the upcoming generations and releases put me off. I don't mind putting the pennies at all when they are deserved. But I want something concrete in return.
If Shannon can reach a level where results are consistent without ambiguity, then the programs would be worth their hundreds of dollar and I wouldn't mind blasting thousands. Until then I'm somehow wary of putting any more $ especially since the refund policies are too tight.
(05-28-2018, 06:07 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Or will you just keep on evolving with new releases of subs that Shannon brings out as the years go on and on and the subs become more powerful than they did before? Will you be a life time member on this forum?

Me personallly? I think I will stick around for as long as I live because I love reading the developement of newcomers evolution and life changing stories that occurred because of the subs. Of course it feels good to provide my own testimonials too about my own experience
I'll stick around because the forum is a decent source or knowledge and resources for self-growth.
Although I dislike the arrogance of some members here it's overall not a negative place.
As far as subliminals are concerned, the increasing prices for the upcoming generations and releases put me off. I don't mind putting the pennies at all when they are deserved. But I want something concrete in return.
If Shannon can reach a level where results are consistent without ambiguity, then the programs would be worth their hundreds of dollar and I wouldn't mind blasting thousands. Until then I'm somehow wary of putting any more $ especially since the refund policies are too tight.

I think one thing good about IML that sets it self apart from other Subliminal industries is the forum and real user experience with journals to share.

If the subliminals work, then that is why the prices are way up there. It makes sense: the more powerful the sub, the more expensive.

Do you mind elaborating "consistent without ambiguity"?
(06-03-2018, 07:19 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]He's mostly talking about DMSI I assume and how almost nobody on the forum has gotten laid despite many people running it for like over a year. Also people have been having mixed results with MLS.

As a side note I recall that SM3 had better success over all even though it was also limited in the amount of people getting laid.

Interesting you pointed that out; I never realized that....very good point. maybe DMSI isnt really for sex.....more about personal development.

Are you referring to MLS 5.5? Have you personally used SM 3 and been laid with it?