Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Success with Wealth/money subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Back when I was active on the forum I checked almost all Journals, many people had success with women due to subs but I didn't see anybody having comparable success with earning money using BASE or BAMM. And I am not talking about people reporting how "they feel more productive" or energized, I wasn't seeing how somebody reported the subs helped them earn real cash.

BASE wasn't really working for me at all (which is hard to accept for me since AM6 worked great, I am still living happily with my dream girl from my AM6 run 3 years ago. This area of my life is completed which is why I am now focused on earning money for me and my petite slim angel)

Can somebody point me to a Journal reporting increased income due to BASE? Or what would be the 1-2 most inspiring BASE Journals in this forum? (Shannons Journal doesn't count Smile )

There are so overwhelmingly many new Journals since I was active last time, if somebody could get me up to speed i'd be grateful!
It's not about BASE but I recall when MLS got released a few users reported getting more money. I believe one guy even posted his earning growth.

Quote:I wasn't seeing how somebody reported the subs helped them earn real cash.
It isn't about subliminals but since February I have been focused on money and career and I've been attracting lump sum of money very frequently. Actually it's not that hard but you see the issue is that the amounts aren't crazy...However what I found more interesting was attracting projects or gates to earn money, not money by itself. That's where big figures flow more easily.
If you're interested I can give you some tips of what's working for me right now. As there is no subliminal for generating money per se, better to use what you can in the meantime.
yes I'd like to hear what was working for you.

Of course I don't expect the money just suddenly raining from the clouds. But I'd like to hear somebodys experience how they used a sub continuously and then generated an higher income which before subs seemed unlikely.
Quote:yes I'd like to hear what was working for you.
Okay, the first thing I did is too much for rule 4 so I'll PM you about it, but that was what opened the doors for me for money to flow. Realistically, I got many new projects and commissions to work on. That generated money indirectly as well as improving my expertise. Good but tiresome.
The other working I've been doing and that actually generated raw money "effortlessly" is just...plain good ol' visualization, using emotions and tactile stimulation.
I'll PM you the details.
I read in someone's journal that when they switched to DMSI 3.2A, his business sales skyrocketed that week. He even had a screen capture of it.

DarkPlouf: can you PM me as well on what has been working for you in attracting money? I am interested. Thanks.
(05-21-2018, 06:07 PM)Rebel_GQ Wrote: [ -> ]I read in someone's journal that when they switched to DMSI 3.2A, his business sales skyrocketed that week. He even had a screen capture of it.

that sounds nice! Can you try remember which journal that was? I'd really like to read it.
(05-21-2018, 02:39 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]
Okay, the first thing I did is too much for rule 4 so I'll PM you about it, but that was what opened the doors for me for money to flow. Realistically, I got many new projects and commissions to work on. That generated money indirectly as well as improving my expertise. Good but tiresome.
The other working I've been doing and that actually generated raw money "effortlessly" is just...plain good ol' visualization, using emotions and tactile stimulation.
I'll PM you the details.

Can you PM me also please on the way to make money flow.....
(05-21-2018, 09:15 PM)athanas Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2018, 06:07 PM)Rebel_GQ Wrote: [ -> ]I read in someone's journal that when they switched to DMSI 3.2A, his business sales skyrocketed that week. He even had a screen capture of it.

that sounds nice! Can you try remember which journal that was? I'd really like to read it.

I'll see if I can find it, so many DMSI journals. Benjamin might know...he reads everything.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...SI-?page=2
(05-22-2018, 03:02 AM)Rebel_GQ Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll see if I can find it, so many DMSI journals. Benjamin might know...he reads everything.

This one:

(05-22-2018, 04:53 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2018, 03:02 AM)Rebel_GQ Wrote: [ -> ]

This one:

Yeah, that's the one, but it's actually on the 3rd page. Thank's for posting. I'm wondering if anyone else has this same/similar affect regarding money/business from 3.2A?
(05-21-2018, 02:39 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]
I'll PM you the details.

If you can i'll like to see details too.
Around 2015-2016 I was on BASE my income doubled by moving to another company and starting a part time job from my old employer. There was also manifestation of people pitching me ideas on business (none materialized). Unrelated but a few times I heard the artist and exact song play on the radio seconds after I thought about the particular song.

@DarkPlouf I am also interested, please PM me as well.
Quote:I am also interested, please PM me as well.
Ok since people are PM-ing me about that even tho I'm not much active now on this community I'd rather just post it here.

TL;DR: Go to Amazon, look for Henry Archer, check out the first money-related book you see. If you're into that stuff, enjoy, if not, move on. Voila. But I have to add that generally, influencing reality works better for me when I put a lot of conscious focus and effort. Like, meditating a lot, watching/controlling my thoughts, and practicing mindfulness during waking time etc. So if you're like me, that may work very well for you too.
(Hopefully, I think I didn't break rule 4)
Pages: 1 2