Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Truth Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm still piecing this together; there is a path to a powerful life which can give us what we materially and emotionally need.

I believe more than anything consciousness is what we need, and we become more conscious the more we can be truthful and attentive to reality. It seems to me that being increasingly conscious about reality is almost the ultimate key to all that we want and need - that is it will get us to where we know what we want and need.

I say almost the ultimate because, consciousness alone is passive, it needs an active component, and I believe that this is where responsibility and drive come in. If we accept total responsibility, i mean 100%, for our place in the world and our being, we're able to start doing the work of disentangling our reality and making it into something good for ourselves.

There's one more component which precedes this consciousness and responsibility and that's vulnerability; we've got to get over the fear and shame of being who we are, limited, pathetic, dark and sometimes even cruel.

So I say there needs to be a truth sub. something that helps us to reclaim an identity which is free from the abstraction of the mind, something which helps us to cultivate and commit to practices which strengthen the self. I don't know whether this would work - the mind would horribly resist the deemphasis of it's position, and subs work on the mind.

So here is what i propose.
(1) Confront reality as it is, acknowledging what you're afraid of in reality and facing up to it
(2) Excellent and truthful articulation of reality order to navigate it; through writing and speaking
(3) Daily practices, meditation, yoga, tapping, whatever you can lay your hands on to aid being truthful
(4) forgiveness, being able to look at all of the people who have hurt you and caused your re-activeness and find forgiveness for them so you're no longer controlled by them
(5) vulnerability. Being able to be vulnerable and whole, not distancing yourself from any part of you, and losing the fear of being seen as who or what you are, and being brave/resilient enough to go through any group rejection that may come from this
(6) Total responsibility for your life, i mean 100% responsibility, whatever happens, even if you didn't do it, you're responsible for how you behave at any given time - this is empowering. it also requires you to acknowledge all the myriad things you did to cause whatever negativity has happened
(7) No blame, nothing wrong, the duality of right and wrong and assigning blame (either to oneself or to to others) is a mental abstraction which prevents one from acting in a way which is constructive.

I'd be interested to see if anyone even agrees that this is a necessary sub.
That's a good desire Darwin.

It sounds like Universal Detox (which I've done) plus AM (which I haven't). UD really, really worked on me telling the truth to myself, as I got really mad early on. I'd survived by lying to myself (primarily), and within a month it was being challenged head on. After the anger passed, grief came, which took a while. For example, I cried to my sis on Thanksgiving day while telling on myself near the end of my visit. Completely unplanned, as much of my grieving was. I'd held to things thinking "if I don't change, I may not get hurt like that again". It really challenged me unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

But I stopped UD after 3 months. The script conforms to one's desires, yet I felt afraid to manifest many big, bold desires. I equated both good and bad desires as shameful, so maybe this is why I stopped (good things were coming up now). So that's where I bring in AM. AM focuses specifically on those "taking responsibilities" ideas, which is why I've wanted to use it. And it has a 6 month usage mandate. (More time on UD may help ME)

UD did it make it much easier to live in my own skin, as shame (both learned and owned from others) has been a major negative reality from my childhood training. Again, UD made it easier since "detoxing" was its job. I was much more understanding of the very people I'd blamed and shamed for years. (bosses, family). It really dismantled a lot of the shame I'd carried for so long.

Note: AM6 is 5G, with limited clearing power. UD (and all future subs) are 5.5 and higher. AM7 will be much more powerful than AM6.

I'm sure this is making sense due to your words.

And my next questions don't require you responding here. Hold on to them. A local wise friend often left me with them for me to think on.

Why are you seeking to be honest (with yourself or others)? What is prompting you to ask for assistance now?
To precieve reality to as what it is this means enlightenment.

Enlightenment itself is enough
@samba99

Exactly brother.

@findingme

What's prompting me to ask this now is that nothing has worked for me more than being clear, truthful and respecting reality. However my attention, persistence and desire to tune out come in the way. So something which at least increases the pace of returning from unconsciousness, which embeds the habit of doing things which increase unconsciousness would be helpful.

Bit of a catch 22 though, how do you tell the unconscious and the mind that it's time now to support an alternative where it no longer rules the roost.