Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What should I do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I've completed a 6-month journey on DMSI. I initially thought of giving it three months to see how it goes. I would say, it has worked mostly on internal emotional garbage. I have turned into a home zombie from an extrovert. I have not been able to hold a long conversation with anybody in a long time. I'm not sure if I'll ever get sex if I continue using DMSI. I understand that it's stll in the development process. Shannon himself stated that he is still working on finding out how to deal with the fear. I don't know if it will ever work for me even if he finds out. I'm 31 and can't wait too long for it to work. Given my horrible upbringing combined with a lot of personal issues (like stuttering, acting beta, low self esteem, low self image, etc.) and PUA garbage accumulated over almost 2 and a half years, what should I do? Should I get off of DMSI and give AM, WM, SM a try? I'm so confused right now.
Run AM6.

Dedicate the next 6 months to transforming into a man. Might seem like a lot now but it's the right course of action. Once you have the internals squared away, then start looking outwards again for women.

If you do choose this course, really commit to the process. Become determined to be the realest alpha version of yourself. Read each of the assigned readings 3 times to extract maximum value.

It's honestly what I'd do in your shoes.
(05-07-2018, 09:33 AM)Razib1988 Wrote: [ -> ]So, I've completed a 6-month journey on DMSI. I initially thought of giving it three months to see how it goes. I would say, it has worked mostly on internal emotional garbage. I have turned into a home zombie from an extrovert. I have not been able to hold a long conversation with anybody in a long time. I'm not sure if I'll ever get sex if I continue using DMSI. I understand that it's stll in the development process. Shannon himself stated that he is still working on finding out how to deal with the fear. I don't know if it will ever work for me even if he find out. I'm 31 and can't wait too long for it to work. Given my horrible upbringing combined with a lot of personal issues (like stuttering, acting beta, low self esteem, low self image, etc.) and PUA garbage accumulated over almost 2 and a half years, what should I do? Should I get off of DMSI and give AM, WM, SM a try? I'm so confused right now.

You know I was roaming and lurking around IML since 2013 and yet it I was so fucked up mentally that it took me a long time to figure out what will it take to heal me.. Finally last year a picked up the sub which I ignored the most and ever since things have been healing slowly..

DDude I have been in Major Depression for like 8 years.. It really takes a lot of time to heal stuff. You can't expect to heal and rewire ur brain on deep level in past 6 Months. Atleast give it atleast a year.

I have been here for a while and were people who thought that subs not gonna work on is not working on them but look at them.. Like SargeMaximus and Jake2015 they are bow healing and slowly Executing... The main reason is that the stuck thru it.. I am sure many other will see success too..

I am not gonna say that u should stick on DMSI.. All I am saying choose a sub which u think is right for u.. But keep on healing ur self.

I think it was you who was talking about using MLS-5.5G IIRC.. If u wanna use that then use it.. Cause on MLS-5.5G u can learn alot of stuff.. I used it for 40 days did a good job
Sorry for mistakes.. I type from phone
(05-07-2018, 09:52 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Run AM6.

Dedicate the next 6 months to transforming into a man. Might seem like a lot now but it's the right course of action. Once you have the internals squared away, then start looking outwards again for women.

If you do choose this course, really commit to the process. Become determined to be the realest alpha version of yourself. Read each of the assigned readings 3 times to extract maximum value.

Thanks Determined. I wonder if that would turn out to be a rollercoaster experience for me as a lot of people on here have experienced a huge turmoil on AM6. And having come from a super poor background, I don't know how many runs of AM I need.
(05-07-2018, 10:12 AM)Razib1988 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks Determined. I wonder if that would turn out to be a rollercoaster experience for me as a lot of people on here have experienced a huge turmoil on AM6. And having come from a super poor background, I don't know how many runs of AM I need.

To me DMSI was more extreme than AM and I have also a poor background with many fears. One run won't probably bring all permanent results but you will improve.
Fair enough man. All we can do here is give you advice. In the end, you have to find the mental fortitude to get whatever it is you want without making excuses for yourself.

I'd say the reason why DavisMind91 did so well with AM6 was because he was ready to transform himself, body mind and spirit. It's when you hit that level of commitment will you be making the real changes.
I suffered from depression for around 2 years, combined dissasociation and a number of things.

Depression need to be tackled with a multi-approach. Subliminals are one thing, but I think they should be combined with other stuff. Realize that A LOT of people in the world are suffering from depression, and A LOT of people have managed to get out of it. Subliminals are one thing, probably a great thing, but it's not going to "save you", it's a tool like everything else. So it's important to not attribute more value to it than that (as Shannon clearly states in E2 that it's not a "mircle" I guess some people have done just that..).

Yoga probably started out as something to cure depression. Look into that. It's an ancient study with a lot of wisdom. Keep your mind open and embrace it, but still look at is a tool to get better, not as a religion, as I see some people do, and that is unhealthy in my eyes.

Look into some breathing exercise along the yoga, I go with Wim-Hof and coldshowers.

Start to meditate. I do a thing called root-chakra meditation, which is basically a meditation to help you get over your fears, worries and anxieties. Here are two links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqktSAmG30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPHC9fMXlH0

Look into trauma releasing exercises which is an exercise to help you learn to relax (relaxation is everything in depression, as depression comes from being tense and worried). Google it, a lot of good videos on youtube.

As you see there are a lot of great things out there to do to overcome your depression and worrying thoughts, because that is all they are. Worrying thoughts. Things are good, you are good, everything is pretty good, if you manage to get yourself out of the way for a minute and see things as they are. Then you can look at yourself clearly and get over the things you need to get over.

Determined is having a point about sticking to something. However, doing AM, I am not so sure of. I think of AM as a super serious self-improvement program where you just focus on improving yourself. That doesn't rhyme so much with what you need if you are in a depression. Sure you can "improve the hell out of yourself" and maybe feel better in that sense. but depression is more than just not being at your fullest potential and having, it's about how you loook at the world AND on yourself. It's about your perspective, that it's scewed. That saying, confidence is great, and you will need to somewhat break out of your depression, but maybe AM is a bit of learning to use a 55 mm canon when what you really need is to dry your gunpowder because it's have been out in the rain for 2 months.

What I am saying is that you don't have to become your "alpha-self" to feel good, you can feel good just being in the world. To become Alpha should be because you want it, not because you need it to feel good about yourself.

Good luck, feel free to PM me if you have any questions you don't want to take here.

And trust me, I know how it feels to be in that valley you are in, but I also know that there is a way out of it, that is much more simple than you might think, even though that it may be hard to walk, it's simple.

//Greenduck

BTW - you were an extrovert but now have problem talking to people. Why?

EDIT: reflected some one your issue during my meditation today, and some of your symptoms (staying home more often than usual, having hard time to keep longer conversations & lack of direction all can be caused by root chakra blockage)
Thank you all. Thank you Greenduck for your valuable post. I'm on DMSI right now and your provided video links seem to have embedded brainwave entertainment music. I think that will interfere with DMSI. But chakra healing has been tempting me for the last few months. I'll definitely look into it.
My subconscious has become sort of impatient for achieving the goal of DMSI. I'm 31 and it is trying to guide me throught the shortest route possible. Going through AM6/WM/SM will take I-don't-know-how-long!
(05-08-2018, 11:12 AM)Razib1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all. Thank you Greenduck for your valuable post. I'm on DMSI right now and your provided video links seem to have embedded brainwave entertainment music. I think that will interfere with DMSI. But chakra healing has been tempting me for the last few months. I'll definitely look into it.

Oh alright, I didn't know that! But does just 30 minutes a day affect the subliminal substantially, I wonder. Would be interested to know - ping @Shannon

The meditation video just contain "chakra music" for the last 3 minutes, the rest of the video is just spoken meditation.

Happy to help, good luck with the chakra work!

(05-08-2018, 10:11 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]If you're worried about the turmoil I would run E2 first then AM6. Don't worry about how many runs, you'll know if you need to rerun it by the end and it's all a process. I would have been upset if I knew how many AM6 runs I'd need to get where I wanna be but I'm sure as hell happy now that I did run AM6 as much as I did. I've ran it almost 3 times now and guess what? I could still use another run or two. Don't worry about that just get started.

Hi Frosted!

I've thought about running AM sometime in the future, so I am curious about what I can expect for kind of growth from it. What would you say that it have given you? Big question I know Smile

I thought part of doing AM6 is so you don't go looking for women? That by living your life & doing whatever that is you attract people?
(05-07-2018, 12:17 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough man. All we can do here is give you advice. In the end, you have to find the mental fortitude to get whatever it is you want without making excuses for yourself.

I'd say the reason why DavisMind91 did so well with AM6 was because he was ready to transform himself, body mind and spirit. It's when you hit that level of commitment will you be making the real changes.

That & he ran E2 prior. I don't recall for how long. Even with all I'm going through right now resistance wise I hope to emulate his path

Here's his E2 journal

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-User-...s-EHPRA-V2-
I deeply thought about it last night and I have decided to take a break from DMSI after two weeks when I'll have given 3.2 exactly three months. 2 months on B and a month on A. I have made a note to myself and I wanna try AM6. My subconscious has too many crap to be removed by DMSI to become the irresistibly sexiest version of myself. I don't see any future by running these test versions of DMSI.
Pages: 1 2