Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which subliminal would fit my situation - Ungrounded and poor boundaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

Hope you can help me with my current scenario, I will try to explain it as good as I can so you can help me assess the situation correctly. I'm looking for the next step to take, and to see if a subliminal can help me with my current issues:

1) Being ungrounded
2) Having poor boundaries

Number 1 basically is about that I don't really feel "here" and "present" - that's the best way I can describe it. Also I'm pretty fearful about just normal things, like going to the store, and don't feel safe and "inside my body". This have become a lot better since I started doing root chakra meditation (been doing it for almost 1 month now and before I was maybe 1/10 or 2/10 grounded and now I would say I'm around 6/10 grounded.

Number 2 is that I have a bit problem with keeping boundaries towards other people - like separating what is me and what is you - "feeling myself" if you want. The effect of this is that I don't really know what I want, kind of a lack of direction, and also I am pretty vulnerable to other peoples feelings as I have problems with setting (and feeling) boundaries. This have also become better, I am working with doing the Wim-hof breathing and cold-showers, and also regularly train martial arts and kundaliniyoga. Before it was a 0/10 and now maybe a 4/10. The goal is to feel just present with myself, able to set boundaries, be happy, spontaneous. For you working with chakras, this is about strenghtening and balancing my solar plexus chakra.

These issues did become very apparent after I got burned out. I realize that I may not always have been so grounded, a bit worried as a child, and I have also previously have had problems setting boundaries which stems from growing up with a mother with narcissistic tendencies (she only have the ability to care for her own emotions and can't accept/understand other peoples emotions).

I went with doing AM 6.0 arond 2 years ago, but I couldn't handle it. I was at my worst place, and it was litteraly to much. I started getting headaches, and lost track of everything. I overdid it. I was ungrounded then, and doing AM just made me a terrible person, I know that it takes you through some self-discovery, but I had no control over it, I became some kind of energy-thief, narcissistic, scary person. I guess I wasn't ready for it, and being in a bad place and putting that kind of pressure on yourself (as I guess AM growth do) just made everything go overboard, instead of guiding me towards getting stronger and better. I lost myself - literally. Not like just "i don't know who I am because I act so different now" but like "there is just an empty cold hole where the human in me should be and I have no warmth inside of me just cold scary stuff, what the hell is this, where am I"-panic feeling which totally consumed everything of me.

I don't outjudge AM as I guess many people have had great use of it, but I just think that you need some tracktion and emotional health to start with to be able to have use of the program. I didn't, and I won't make that misstake again, but now I want to prepare myself, and work on the things I mentioned above. I have lost contact with myself, and I am working everyday to get back to that once again, if you have any recommendations I would gladly accept it. I want to be happy again, to be myself, confident, with a direction, with passion, creativity, joy and stability. I am fully aware of that it take work to get there, and I am putting in a great amount of work right now, but love to find something that could further guide me and help me on the way.

Sorry for long post, but I just wanted you to understand and make up your minds about my situation.

Thanks!
Have to done ASC 5G?
For me I felt secure and powerful and new I'm good enough on that program.
And easily set boundaries for people.
I would suggest some time spent on E2.
Ok thanks for your answers. I'll try E2 as I already have it and go for ASC as a possible follow up.
I used to struggle with grounding once. It's actually quite easy once you know what to do, I do it almost every day.

Step barefoot onto some earth (grass or dirt are fine) and send your energetic roots down from your feet into the earth. Take a breath in, inhaling the earth's energy through your feet up into your body and exhale out the top of your crown chakra. You'll be surprised at how fast the energy shifts.

Being ungrounded is probably one of the worst states of being for a man. Every little problem is exaccerbated x10 and boundaries are a struggle. Once grounded, I've found life becomes a cinch.
(05-03-2018, 01:17 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]I used to struggle with grounding once. It's actually quite easy once you know what to do, I do it almost every day.

Step barefoot onto some earth (grass or dirt are fine) and send your energetic roots down from your feet into the earth. Take a breath in, inhaling the earth's energy through your feet up into your body and exhale out the top of your crown chakra. You'll be surprised at how fast the energy shifts.

Being ungrounded is probably one of the worst states of being for a man. Every little problem is exaccerbated x10 and boundaries are a struggle. Once grounded, I've found life becomes a cinch.

I'll try that!

This meditation have helped me to release some tension around the root chakra (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqktSAmG30&app=desktop) which have made it easier for myself to become grounded. I didn't know how much tension I held in that area until I started working with it, and it have really made a huge difference.

I also do a yoga pose called "chair pose" every morning for 3 minutes, which I learned from my yoga teacher, and it also help with the "grounding muscles".

[Image: hp_292_267_bjk.jpg]

Like this, but instead of having your arms forward, you put them between your legs grab your ancles. I also do trauma releasing exercises, which really help releasing the tension around the area (tailbone area).

I know what you are talking about. You really need your grounding to deal with everyday life, especially as a man for some reason... Coffee

Cheers! (started to listen to E2 now, actually felt pretty good after just 5 minutes - previously I just got dizzy from putting on a subliminal but now I feel more in contact with my body - woho!)