Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Who has used ARA 5.5G?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Know Shannon has mentioned his girlfriend getting good results in the area of applying for jobs and going to interviews, which allowed her to get job offers etc.

Quote:Shannon Wrote:
For the last week, my girlfriend has been using ARA to help her overcome her fears of looking for and finding a job. Part of these fears stem from having spent as much as a year looking for a job unsuccessfully in the past.

This time, her experience has been unprecedented. She has managed to get herself motivated to put her fears aside and apply to no less than 5 (and sometimes as many as 8) jobs each day. Within that week, she got hired once, had two interviews today which she believes went really well for jobs she likes better than where she got hired, and is pretty sure one and possibly two more interviews are forthcoming.

She has never ever seen results like this. She went from being so scared of trying to get a job that it was anything she could use as an excuse to stop, to finding a job without my help. Amazing.

My question is, has anyone else used ARA and has anyone else had similar results?

I have the same "challenge" as Shannon's girlfriend to be honest. Which stems from not having many jobs, not having gone to many job interviews and the fact it has been many years since my last job interview. It feels really outside my comfort zone for multiple reasons.

DMSI is not helping, so I am wondering when the time comes will ARA help?

It will be even more outside my comfort zone as I will be applying and going to job interviews in another country, that I have never been to.

I know once I get my first job out there and get the experience, confidence will naturally come as I build up positive reference points in my abilities. It's just getting over that first hurdle to start building up my positive reference points.